Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boredom of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh. a simple introduction would suffice. further questions upon my whim are preferred. why? i suck at figuring out social questiond. -_-'

tell me some BASIC information. like what you like to do, occupation, the like. must there be a basis? do you guys have no urge to just... say something?

sometimes, i have no urge to sift through other topics. i know there are several of these, but there are no rules against creating your own, so if all you're going to do is act pompous, there's no need to even post. k? thanks

metal-blood-fire said:
sometimes, i have no urge to sift through other topics. i know there are several of these, but there are no rules against creating your own, so if all you're going to do is act pompous, there's no need to even post. k? thanks
If you dont wish to contribute to already existing threads instead of posting spam, please leave.

spam, huh? i'm not gonna post alot of these. so get off your high horse, and say hi. or don't say anything. i don't appreciate being talked down to. nor do i find your points valid. so if you continue to post in here, you will receive no more attention. if you wish to bitch at someone, take it to pvp. if, however, you feel like being friendly, then by all means, feel free to ask me anything.

'Ello,Dan! o^.^o I am as you know 22 and female.I'm currently in college to get my GED.In addition to writing,I love listening to music (mostly rock) and drawing.As for my career path,I think I want to design props for horror movies. :D

I adore cats,and have two of my own.A siamese named Kyo and a fluffy black and white baby boy (Kyo's son).I'm what I like to call a 'word' nerd.I love word games and watch wheel of fortune. o3o

I'm halfway dead, the resident crazy old man. I currently am doing Construction with Habitat for Humanity over here in central Washington, on top of a few freelancer gigs I'm not at much liberty to talk about. I'm mostly a crazy old man however, and it's not unheard of to have me rambling on some weird subject that most of you whippersnappers don't even recall.

ArcturusV said:
I'm halfway dead, the resident crazy old man. I currently am doing Construction with Habitat for Humanity over here in central Washington, on top of a few freelancer gigs I'm not at much liberty to talk about. I'm mostly a crazy old man however, and it's not unheard of to have me rambling on some weird subject that most of you whippersnappers don't even recall.

Arc is actually too hard on himself, a great friend, and not old whatsoever.

I was born old Miss Lace, a man displaced from the time I should be in, out of touch with the world around me.

Only to those that appreciate it Miss Lace. Otherwise it is merely foolish, crazy, daft, or worthless, depending on the bend of the youth observing.

Arc, i, too, feel quite misplaced. Were it not for my love of metal, i'd say i belong in the 50s. I'm ever the old fashioned romantic and gentleman, if not with a masochistic streak. I sing metal myself, though if the majority of respondants to my music thread are correct, i've no talent in it. I am a cook by trade, though currently unemployed. But, i have an interview, so i'm hoping i get the job. yay for cash flow. I'm an avid reader and love videogames. And, kyo, i luffles kittehs! Mrow! =^-^=

A romantic gentleman with a masochistic streak who cooks,who loves metal,sings it,loves video games and kittehs? and reads? :eek: I think I love you. o3o Good luck on your interview!

Quite Mr. Fire, we do have much in common. I as well am something of the hopeless romantic type. As many women I've been interested in have reminded me. Usually as part of the reason why it could never work out, because I was too much of a hopeless romantic, not enough of a realist. I as well consider myself something of a gentleman, a bit rough around the edges due to the low class, working stiff life I've had. Something else about me just seems to rub women the wrong way though. When I do simple, nice things, that any man should do in the situation I seem to get horrible responses. Example was this weekend, crowded bus, woman gets on at the grocery store, carrying what seemed to be a heavy bag. So without a second thought I get up and offer her my seat. She shoots me a nasty glare, sits down, and says "What's your problem?" at me.

Now me? It just seems natural to give a woman your seat on a train/bus. But... I guess that's not supposed to be done anymore? *shrug* There's many, many stories of similar events, always happening to me. Could make a full topic just of stories on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom