Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmail's A Bitch (me and DetailedRuss)

Lily ran a hand through her hair, an exasperated sigh passing her lips as she stared at the bulletin board. She couldn't believe it had come to this. She could believe that she, Lily Adams, was having to resort to a tutor. She was the "Party Hardy" Queen of the campus. To have to be going to a tutor to get help because she was failing classes was a disgrace.
But, as much as she hated the situation, it was there. She needed help. So she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket, walked into the empty girls bathroom, and dialed the number she had quickly memorized from the post on the bulletin board: "Tutor available for any math or science help."
~Fuck my life. Let it be someone bearable.~

"Shit!" he exclaimed probably a little too loudly. He couldn't find his phone quick enough and the whole library was staring at him. "Shit shit shit!" the sound of English 70s rock was playing out and filling the room with noise in the usually quiet library.
~Cum on feel the noize; Girls rock your boys; We'll get wild, wild, wild~

Lucas was being laughed at by the friends that were sitting on the same table with him as a walking librarian gave him a telling off as he was rummaging through his back pack trying to find the 'offending' item. "Shut up you guys, we're all gonna get kicked out, help me find it!"

Finally he found the phone and ran out the library. He flipped open the phone but didn't recognise the number; even though it was local because it was the same area code. He stood outside the door and hit the green phone button. He wondered who it could be then remembered about the ad he put up for tutoring. It was probably some fat guy or stupid jock that he was going to have to tutor and be miserable the entire time.

"Uh.. hello?"
~Fuck my life. Let it be someone bearable.~

Lily leaned her head back against the tiled wall, staring at the ceiling as the phone rang. Halting her thought, she adopted her "Everything's Fine With Me' voice. "Hi, I'm calling about your tutoring ad? I was wondering if you were available for tonight. Around seven. Sound good?" She examined her nails as she spoke. She needed a new coat.

Back
Top Bottom