Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

Moments later, her hunter came into view............It was Briag, her barbarian savior. Though, this was quite different than the hunt in which they first met. He was the hunter, and she was the prey. And he had a very specific purpose burning in his eyes. It was the look of passion and lust. The look a male gave his mate when he wished to ravage her body and become one with her. And with how.......wild Briag could be, the fire in his eyes was much greater than a normal mans.

The imposing barbarian said nothing as he stepped towards her, getting closer and closer to her, his eyes locked onto hers.

Words escaped Aleda as she watched Briag come into the light of the clearing. His body as strong and well chiseled as always. Looking slick with sweat, likely bought about from the long chase they had just gone through. Her heart raced as she realized she had known all along that it was no animal that chased her but Briag. It was because she wanted it to be him. Wanted his so badly that she tasted it upon her lips which suddenly seemed so very dry as she licked them, her eyes watching him move towards her as she remained upon the ground right where she had fallen moments before.

Briag stopped when he reached her, his toes up against the bottoms of her feet. As he looked down at her, he looked like the statue of a bronzed god looking down over his subjects.

"You want this.........." he said as he looked down at her. His voice seemed to carry on the wind, floating down to her. Once it reached her ears, he spread through her body like a ripple in the water, stirring the feelings and urges that she had been running away from, but was now forced to face head on.

Gently Aleda shook her head, trying to deny still the words he spoke, even though she knew they were indeed true. She started to move, crawling her way backwards, trying to inch her way away from him even though there was no were to possibly flee to. She was well captured by the barbarian king himself.

And with how this was playing out, it seemed she was captured by him in more ways than one.

"You want this........admit to me.........and to yourself.........." he said again, his voice as erotically ethereal as before as he took one big step towards, up against her again before he swiftly lowered himself on his hands and knees over to of her, cutting off all directions of escape.

This close now, the heat that was in his eyes could be felt radiating from his body. Dreams really were doorways to the subconscious.

"Nay...." she whispered in such a soft tone that it seemed more like a whimper on the wind then anything else. Their bodies close now, she could almost feel the heat from him radiating against her skin. Combining with the heat of her own skin to make it even hotter and steamier between them. "Briag...." even though she did not admit it, the pleading was still clearly there in her voice.

Even as a dream, the barbarian king did not turn down such a request. His eyes never once left hers, even as one hand touched her hips, and began to slowly raise higher and higher, pushing her shirt up with it, revealing more and more of her fair skin. Being a barbarian and all, Briag would likely take her like an animal. But, in her dream, it was like her subconscious was using sensuality to try and convince her to give into the urges she repressed and denied. And chances are when she did..........the wildness would start.

Her subconscious was quite the tease as Briag revealed more and more of her leg until his hand was upon her bare hip. No under garments could be found to be a barrier between them. The skirt that lay over her front still was all that stood between them it seemed as Aleda found herself lying back upon the soft, mossy earth below her.

((He's actually pushing up her sHirt, but this works too.^_^))

For the moment, his hand just rested on her hip, letting her experience the simple, yet pleasing sensations. But before long, his other hand rose to push the other side of her skirt up, leaving it bunched around her waist, and nothing covering her naughty bits. His original roaming hand soon traveled over, resting on her exposed womanhood. He didn't rub it or anyhting just yet. He just..........cupped it more or less, while his head lowered, before suddenly nipping at her exposed collarbone.

((It's understandable. It is just a one letter difference and they are very similar looking letters as well. Everyone does it. Hell, I've lost count of how many times I've used the wrong gender terms in posts. Referring to guys as she/her. Plenty in our RPs. Just, I do tend to catch them before I click post.))

The feeling up his hand upon her, well... down there emitted a shiver from her body and a gentle gasp from her lips. It was tantalizing and tempting to take on more of what he was offering her. Her back arched, urging her body closer to his. A wordless offer of her own accepting his sexual advances.

While mild, her acceptances spurred this dream version of Briag to go further. While his hand between her legs began gently rubbing her womanhood ever so much, while his free hand started to slide oh so slowly up her body. When it came to her top, it simply slid past the hem, going further and further up, gliding across her silky skin.

"Briag...." she whispered to him. At first it was just a soft sound, but soon her body moved against his and the next time she spoke his name it was a bit louder, more intense. Her hips moving against his hand between them, "Mmm Briag..." Her hand moved to clutch his face between them, lifting his face to her own as she looked him in the eyes... her lips starting to move towards his...

While she was kissing a dream, it was still as intense as if it was real, his lips capturing hers in a kiss full of fire and lust, drawing on her own desires that were flowing forth in this very erotic dream she was having. As such, everything he did was based on what she wanted, meaning she'd get everything she wanted.

This was soon taken a step further as he broke off the kiss, but only so he could lift up his animal skin loin cloth, his manhood standing at full attention now. It was decision time for her now. If she gave in to these desires she was holding back, he'd ravage her like an animal. If she resisted, then it was likely the dream would end here and now.

Aleda glanced downward, her eyes widening as she saw him in all his glory. Her heart was racing faster now then when he was chasing her down, hunting her like prey. Her mouth dry suddenly as she was filled with wanton desire for him. For a moment, she glanced up into his eyes, hoping to find the same passion she knew was within hers. Aleda's hands started to move, reaching for him as she spread her legs, her intention to grasp him and guide him to her sweet entrance. Her finger tips almost upon it...

...with a loud gasp, Aleda shot up on her humble bed that had become hers since she had been accepted into the barbarian tribe nearly two months ago now. She sprung up so fast that she tumbled right over the edge of the bed and with a squeal wound up on the ground below. She was panting as she lay there a moment, confused as she looked around, thinking for a moment she was still in the dream world. Where had Briag gone to? They were just about to... the realization it had not been real hit her and her cheeks flooded with embarrassment.

"Are you alright in there miss Aleda?" asked a voice from just outside the tent she resided in. It was just one of the tribe members, having heard the little commotion of her falling off and the little squeek she made as a result. Though, they didn't come in to see for themselves, not knowing if she was.........decent or not.

"I'm fine!" she called out rather quickly to the voice on the other side of the cloth that was her door. Sighing she pushed herself up into a sitting position upon the ground beside her cot. "Just clumsy is all. Believe it or not, I fell out of bed." With a little laugh, she pushed herself at last all the way up to standing, brushing the dirt off herself as she crossed to the doorway and popped her head out, giving the tribe member a smile of proof to her statements, "Just don't tell anyone. It's a bit of an embarrassment."

"Hehe, as you wish." the painted tribesman replied with a grin and light chuckle as he walked off, going about his business. Seemed like just a normal day in the camp. Though, it was special, for Briag at least, as an old, and close friend of his was in camp visiting. Which meant Briag and him were likely getting drunk off their asses and telling stories, despite how early it was in the morning.

Aleda had no idea of what Briag was up to. His daily business was really none of her concern or at least it was not suppose to be. She could not help however to always seem to seek him out during the day. He was the whole reason that she was here now, having as normal a life as she could under the circumstances and he had often tried to find a way to repay him, but there never seemed to be the opportunity. Moving across her humble hut, she changed her clothing to one of her own pieces of clothing that she had brought with her. It set her out like a sore thumb among the others of the tribe but she did this for a reason. She did not feel like this place was really her home. She did not belong with them thought they all were so very welcoming. She could not let herself get use to being a part of the tribe when she herself knew that there was no telling how long she would really be around.

After donning her other dress, she exited her hut and started to look around the camp, trying to find something to do. They had not ever really given her a set task as she had been laid up in her hut for a long while and only recently been given the all clear to go out among the camp on her own. Needed to feel useful, she sought out someone that needed her assistance every day.

((Before I forget yet again, I like how you ended the dream right where you did. While my original idea had it going all the way to completion, I think the abrupt ending works best, since it would add further to her building lust and attraction.))

Not to mention, like the males of the tribe, the females clothing was quite revealing as well. And with her being such an attractive young lady......Well, none of them would go so far as to force themself on her, but it would no doubt lead to some competition amongst some of the men to win her hand, in a manner of speaking.

There were various things each day that she could partake in. From preparing kills from the last hunt for eating, to the less messy stuff such as using various berries and flowers to prepare the paints they used to mark themselves for various reasons.

Though, it was possible curiousity would get the best of her this day, as the hearty, distinctive laugh of Briag could be heard in the camp, joined by another laugh that was different than his own, but just as "manly" as some might call it.

She was just reaching out to pick up the materials to work on weaving a basket when she heard the mighty laughter coming from nearby. Of course she was curious. The one voice was clearly Briag. He had sounded joyful before but never this early in the day, nor this loudly. Nipping her lip, she was very much yearned to go look and see exactly what was so funny, but after that dream that has woken her the night before... she blushed at the thought of seeing Briag at the moment. She sat herself down and started to work upon the basket in hand.

((Could use your input for my next post. I was planning to bring in a character for her to kind of.........bond with, in a sisterly way. Who would either be a young kid, perhaps an orphan member of the tribe, or a girl more around her age. Not sure which would be best, and since now would be a good time to bring in said character, I'm asking which you think would work better for her.))

((Sorry for taking so long. Been drawing a bit of a blank for the new character. I'll intro her soon, but I still gotta work on her a bit.))

She would soon possibly find it harder to resist curiousity as she'd no doubt be able to hear Briags voice say her name. Though, she was too far from where he was to easily hear anything else. Still, it made it obvious that at least for the time being, he was talking about her to whoever was with him, who himself, made the same loud, hearty laughs as Briag.........The two were obviously enjoying certain types of beverages even with how early it was.

Back
Top Bottom