Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

Oh she knew exactly what was coming. She knew his body well by now. Almost as well as she knew her own as they drew close together. Still, she had a bit more of a wait to go. Well not so much of a wait but certainly she could hold herself back. They had played the game of show would give into the act first. And now it was the game of who would be the one to surrender to their joint release first. A smile crossed her lips as she reached her hands to his chest, rubbing over his skin, "Oh Jarek... ooooh Jarek!" she cooed to him, trying to push him that little bit extra ways over the edge.

Jarek knew full well she was trying to spur him on to release first, so that she could "win" their little competition. He had no intention of just giving in without a fight, but she obviously had the upper hand for the time being. But, he had one last trick up his sleeve. Something he had been saving just for a time like this.

Without warning, his hands left her hips and gripped her left leg. With no warning, he suddenly turned her onto her side, legs spread wide, never ceasing his passionate thrusting for a second. This was a position he had thought of a while back, but had yet to ever try it with her. He could go no deeper in this new position than the last, but the new angles and places he stimulated would be near mind boggling.........for both.

His little plan may have backfired, as while she might have been brought closer as he planned.......... so was he.

To say that Jade was shocked by his sudden, bold motions was an understatement. Even to say he had just blown her mind would be an understatement at this point. All thoughts of trying to win the game with him flew out the window. The only thing left inside her pretty little head then was just the overwhelming sensations she had never even known before, flooding every fiber of her being as she clutched the pillow and found herself quickly burning her face into it to capture her screams of release. She didn't want to do it. She wanted him to hear exactly the kind of pleasure he was bringing her but also knew to scream as loud as she wanted would have alerted far to much attention. Then the queen and her top man would be found by likely found in this compromising position with one another. Oh sure, people knew about it, but until someone caught them right in the middle of the act, they could get away with this being their pleasurable little secret.

As with her, all thoughts of trying to come out on top of this little competition, soon left Jareks head. He could usually hold himself back from pleasing released quite well, but this.........was something different. He wasn't expecting his little secret weapon to be so..........effective for both him and her. So, it wasn't long before his own sounds of pleasure came as his body tensed up, burying himself inside of her one last time before letting out everything he was holding back. But still, he had enough self control to keep himself quite. The last thing he'd want to do is do anything that might cause trouble for her and her royal position.

By the time the peak of pleasure had passed, it left Jade panting into her pillow, her whole body completely and totally limp. Spent from the work out that it had just been put through. Eyes were lightly closed as she just lingered in the after glow a few moments before turning her head to look up at his face, smiling warmly in his direction. "Well now.... that was something new. And something something VERY exciting."

((Where had we planned to go after this? I know we decided to go back to barb king and main girl, but did we decide what the situation would be with them, regarding the setting and how things have progressed between them?))

((We were gonna go to the villain girl and her head solder to have a recap about how she is watching the other three and preparing for her evil plot to be set into motion. Then we were going to go back to Barb's plot and have her dreaming of him and being hunted.))

((Oh, righty right. Completely forgot about the little evil person switch. I'll get around to that as soon as I can.))

((Just thought of something...............Did we decided who would play out of the evil queen and her general?))

((Righty o. I shall get to that ASAP. Just been a tad sidetracked by a new PC game, The Witcher 2. It's a rather dark medieval fantasy. GREAT RPG. So, don't be surprised if I come up with new ideas in the next few days based on my play experience.^_^))

"Report." said Queen Iziria, in an ice cold, commanding tone. That voice........it would send chills up the devils spine. And her tone didn't command respect........it commanded fear. She was the type of ruler that ruled through fear. Her men, her peasants, all obeyed her cause they were downright terrified of her. Though, she wasn't always like this. Her life was one full of sadness and tragedy, which had lead her to where she was now, and her current stated of bitterness and ice cold rage.

General Tagadar stood before his queen as rigid attention. It was not in fear like how all the other solders and servants stood before her. No Tagadar had long ago steeled himself over from the effects her chilling personality. It was the only way to be able to serve his queen well and that was all he lived for in this world. Serving her. "Our spies from the south have returned to confirm our earlier suspicions. While the brother is sitting upon the throne as it's king, it is truly the sister that is pulling the strings. They seem to think they are being secretive but upon finding just the right servant to talk, it is clear that the Bylere siblings are in fact lovers. It is also reported that the council of their kingdom wishes for the king to start seeking a proper wife to be his queen." He paused a moment before going onward, "To the north, the Queen Jade is just a bold as to be in a hush hush relationship with her head of the guard. She seems to be completely distracted by her blind need for sexual satisfaction. It is a fine weakness to exploit. There are whispers that the Queen Jade may have another lover as well but his identity is still unknown." He paused once more. This time the pause was much longer as if in some way he was afraid to finish with the last bit of his report. "As for the Barbarians... we have no information. They are wary of who they allow to walk among them and no spy we have has been able to infiltrate into their ranks."

"Is that so?" asked Iziria. Though, it was a rhetorical question. She knew better than to right off the barbarian tribes as not being a threat. While the various tribes were seperated, if they ever united, it could be quite a problem. Though, their internal squabbling kept that from ever happening. She was not surprised to hear the rest. She had not met queen Jade before, but had met the siblings. Even at first glance, one could easily tell the brother was a weak willed, hormone driven young man. Irizia did take somewhat of a liking to the sister though. The way she used her brother so callously to further her own ambitions. Reminded Irizia of herself. Didn't hurt that the young lady was so incredibly........hot. Beautiful wouldn't quite fit her, as that insinuated some grace. She on the otherhand, had the kind of attractiveness that would make even the most celibate priest want to bend her over the nearest table and ravage her. So, when the time came, she'd not hesitate to kill the sex driven fool of a brother, but would like to keep his sister alive as a special..........treat to indulge in from time to time.

"Is that all?" she asked, voice ever so cold and calm.

Tagadar remained straight and tall, even as he delivered the reply to his queen, "That is all your highness." He knew it was not much and perhaps a lesser man might fear somewhere deep down inside himself he queen's displeasure, but Tagadar was not that kind of man. He stood without a hint of fear even knowing she could very well demand his head for his incompetence. Then again, perhaps it was more like confidence in knowing that no man could have done better and the queen herself knew that he was one of the best tools towards her goal. "What do you request we make our next move? Which of the kingdoms shall we focus the best spies upon?"

"Concentrate our spies in Jade's kingdom. Get me all the gory details of her torid affair. With such info, and using it at the right time, we could break her kingdom without a single soldier. Also, keep an eye on the barbarian borders. Send noone to infiltrate them. Just keep an eye on their movements. We must be careful with them. As for the twins, send a messenger to the most influential noble in their court and..........persuade him to hold some type of formal gathering, and insure the twins attend, as I will be as well. And find my prettiest servant, and dress her up as one would in those types of events, and make sure her...........assets are accentuated." Iziria replied, with a sly, intention filled smile. When she was pissed, people knew stuff was about to go down. But, when she smiled like that, that's when something truely evil was in her mind.

((You can probably guess at least a bit of her intentions for going to the twins. So, would you be alright with her and Sera getting it on at least once? Her plan is to kinda sorta seduce Sera. She pretty well knows the brother is gonna get his ass killed through one way or another. So, she's gonna pretty well take Sera under her wing, so that when that eventually happens, Sera will want to come to her. But, her fine ass will get ditched, as the entire time, Iziria has just been using her to gather info on her kingdom, and bring about their downfall.))

Tagadar took a mental not ever every instruction his queen had to give him. He already had the perfect noble and the perfect servant in mind for the task at hand in dealing with the twins. "It will all be done as you wish my queen." He bowed to her and waited to be excused to set her newest plans into motion.

((I could even see Iziria manipulating Sera into killing her brother. Perhaps that plans for him to wed start to come through and Iziria plants it in Sera's head that that will only ruin Sera's chances at power so killing him, Sera will rise to power in his place. And of course, after she does it, Iziria 180's and screws her over as well))

"You're dismissed. Go to your duties and don't dissapoint me. As you leave, send in Irena. I wish to...........relieve some stress for the time being." said Iziria. Irena was her personal handmaiden. She was the one that drew her bath, brought her meals to her and laid out her clothes. She was also a cute little thing that looked up to Iziria as more or less a goddess, wishing to be like her in every way. Of course, Iziria took advantage of this, and more often than not, used the poor girl to relieve her frustrations..........in rather intimate ways. It was common for the girl to hide bruises and scratches underneath her clothing, as Iziria did not take it easy on her between the sheets. But, the girl took it all with a please and a thank you, always wanting to impress her queen and idol.

((Sounds great to me.^_^ Think it's a good time to switch over to the barbs?))

((We can if you like. Hmmmm, it should be enough time for her to have warmed up to them, and become friends with them. So, I was thinking a couple weeks or so.))

((kk))

Out of breathe. Running. Racing. For her life? She didn't know. It felt like it. When had she even started running? When had it become night? Nothing seemed to make sense but all Aleda knew was she had to keep running. Something was behind her. Coming up upon her. Fast. She just knew it. Could feel it nipping at her heels. Causing her heartbeat to go racing as her feet carried her through the dense woods.

((I'm curious. How do you wish for the dream to play out? When he catches her, will she smile, knowing what he wants, and want the same. Or be more scared, but in an aroused, exciting manner at the thought of being ravaged like an animal in the woods?))

Whatever was chasing her, followed right behind her. Rushing through the brush and trees with precision and purpose. Man or beast, something had her in it's sights, and it would not rest until it had her, for whatever purpose. Branches broke and twigs snapped as it got closer and closer, her capture an inevitability at this point.

((A little frightened because it's like her feelings she is denying chasing her in a way. But of of course totally into it once he gets her.))

There seemed to be a constant whisper following her that conflicted with itself. It seemed like all she heard on one eat was "Run... keep running... run faster." While in the other ear she heard. "Give in... stop running... fall..." It was like being torn in two different directions as she kept on doing, head spinning as the woods seemed to grow thick around her until it slowed her down. She pushed forward but could almost feel whatever it was basically breathing down her neck.

((Works for me. Was just wanting to know how I should play dream Briag. All sensual and what not, or like an alpha male going at his mate.^_^))

The shadow continued to chase her, ever gaining on her. When the forest thickened, it really neared her. So much so that there really was something breathing on her neck. At least, until some force collided with her back, sending her to the ground. Ironically, she landed in a smile clearing amongst the thick forest. As if she was meant to be here for whatever it was that was stalking out of the shadows, towards her helpless form.

Aleda turned over quickly and her eyes darted around her... looking at the shadows, catching movement in them from seemingly all angles. It was on her right. No it was to her left. She flinched a little as she looked right and left, the prey searching for the hunter. Knowing the strike was going to come.

Back
Top Bottom