Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

"Simple looks indeed," she said with a light laugh and a smile, sitting back down again and actually starting to eat her food. The play would continue later of course but food was needed as well. After all, if they were to play as she planned, they would need the strength first. "And what did you do for the kingdom today?" she asked casually.

"The usual. Patrolled the grounds, gave some directions. Nothing very entertaining. Did have this cute girl invite me to her room though. So, the day wasn't all boring." Zaret replied, keeping a straight face as he sipped his wine and went back to his food. He had quite a bit of self control. Other men might already be trying to bend her over the table and mount her. But not him. He liked the "chase" so to speak.

"A cute girl? Really now? Was she just cute? Or would you call her other things as well?" She of course knew that he was talking about her and she was giving him the chance to stroke her vanity just a little bit before they eventually got to stroking one another more thoroughly.

"Oh, I'd call her plenty of other things. Gorgeous, beautiful, hot, so on and so forth. She was quite the looker. Particularly her rump, which she wiggled a little at me at one point. Her bosom was particularly firm and full as well." Zaret replied, casually describing this.......girl.

"In fact, she looked alot like you. Except that you're far more beautiful." he added, smiling just a moment, before continuing eat casually.

Smirking she raised the wine to her lips once again and washed down her most recent bite of food. "Oh how you flatter your queen with talk of her beauty. And so tell me, did you go this girls room." Her smile only grew larger and all the more delighted, "What did you do with this girl? Now don't lie to me. I wish to know everything."

"Well, we had a pleasant meal and talked about various matters. She tried to tempt me with intimate matters, but I declined and told her I had more..........pressing matters." Zaret replied, looking her wonderful body up and down in the break before he said the word pressing. Obviously, this pressing matter involved him pressing his body against hers........among other things.

"Oh dear, I'm sure that was disappointing for her." She said keeping the playful act up between them. "I mean it sounds like she went through a lot of trouble for you, to get you to come to her and accept her offers for intimacy only to have you go and deny her for these pressing matters. I'm sure she was quite cross with you about it."

"Not really. She was quite understanding. She's not the kind to hold a grudge. Besides, I promised to make it up to her." Zaret replied, finishing his food, as he continued to sip his wine as they spoke.

"I'm sure all will be forgiven when I've got her sweaty and calling my name." he added with a sly smile.

She finished the last of her own food, leaning back in the seat with her wine in one hand, she sipped at it and eyed him with growing intent. "Well, now that dinner is done... what exactly did you bring me for dessert. You know I always have a sweet tooth in the evenings."

"That I do. I do have a few items in mind. One of which is sweet with pleasing sensations on ones tongue. Or, would you prefer something hard with which you can suck on?" Zaret asked, with a smile and raised eyebrow. It was quite obvious, that his little innuendo meant who would be.......starting the sweet dessert. Something involving licking, or something involving sucking.

She smirked a little, setting the now empty wine glass down upon the table. "I think I have a taste for something sweet tonight. So, I would like to be served the first dessert treat that you have offered." She crossed her legs and waiting in her seat, sitting like the proud queen she was, waiting...

"As you wish, my queen." said Zaret as he took one list sip of wine, wiping his mouth off after, being so polite. At least.........for the moment. He then came over to her, offering his hand out like a gentlemen. When she took his hand though, he suddenly lifted her right up out of her seat before scooping her up in his arms.

"This treat, will require a bit more room than a table can provide." he said with a grin as he took her over to her bed and laid her down upon it, while he stood on the floor, at her feet. His hands then reached out, gently resting on her toes for a moment, before drifting lower, around her ankles, then started up her legs.........pushing the thin dress up more and more with each passing second.

She could not help but giggle like an innocent miss, even though innocent the queen was not. No she knew her way around the bedroom though she was still very private and reserved about her sex life. What happened in the bedroom stayed there and was just a lovely act shared between herself and her partner. Perhaps that was how she could still feel giddy and giggle when Zarget would sweep her off her feet like this.

As he laid her on the bed, Jade only smiled more, nipping her lower lip. "What is this? Dessert in bed? Wouldn't that leave crumbs between the sheets?" She toyed playfully, rubbing her leg against his hand as it brushed against it.

"Oh, I'm sure by the end of the night, they'll be covered in more than crumbs." Zaret replied with a little chuckle as his hands rose higher and higher, pushing more and more of her dress up along her legs, until finally, it was bunched around her waist, revealing her firm, flat stomach and her choice of undergarments for the night.

"So, is my queen ready to taste her sweet treat?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, hands resting on her hips, fingers lightly hooked into the waist band of her panties, but didn't pull them down just yet.

She lifted her head up a bit off the bed to watch him and his hands making their way up her legs. When at last he revealed her undergarments they were one of my favorite pair for time of seduction like this. A pair she had made of lace. Not very practical but how they showed her womanly treasures so very clearly though the delicate pattern was just the way she wanted it.

A slight laugh escaped her lips as he laid her head back down again, "Hmmm I don't think I'm the one that will be doing the tasting here..."

"Nothing more than a technicality. But, I'm sure you'll still enjoy what I have to offer." Zaret replied, smiling as he started to pull her panties down, taking his time as he enjoyed feeling her skin on his, and to tease her, of course. That's how he was. Tease her to get her all hot and bothered. But of course, when the action started, he could really.......bring the heat, so to speak. It was a good thing her quarters were far from any others, cause they could get quite wild and vocal when going at it.

Wiggling her hips a little bit to help him slip the lacy cloth down her legs. He wanted to tease, but she could tease just as well as him in nice subtle was. Like how the whole while her panties slipped down her legs, she kept her legs closed tight together. Only allowing him enough room to move the fabric. He was going to need to ask permission to move forward between them or find another way to urge them to part.

Zaret smiled as he slipped the lacy garments down her slender legs, before laying them off to the side, then looked back at her wonderful womanhood. He wasn't surprised she was.........playing hard to get in a way. They both tended to tease each other like this.

"As always, it seems her highness needs some convincing before she gives up her prize." he said with a light laugh as he looked her up and down. Even in the rather intimate setting, with her gown bunched around her waist and her undergarments off to the side, she was as graceful as ever.

"A prize is it? Or a prize am I as a whole?" she questioned playfully with a smile. Something about being praised by Zaret made her feel good about herself. She was use to praise from others all the time. It came with being the ruler and having people always around you telling you sweet truths and sometimes even sweeter lies. But when Zaret would praise her... it felt real and it felt special. "Well Zaret, tell me... what is the true treasure?"

Zaret smiled, not answering as of yet as he moved forward, leaning over top of her on his hands and knees.

"The true treasure is.........this.........that.........and everything in between." he said. With each little pause, his right hand moved further up her body, starting at her thights, curving around her pussy, then up her stomach, gliding over her breasts, stopping as he cupped her cheek. Obviously, what he was getting at was that she herself was the greatest treasure. To him at least.

Jade could feel herself just melting from the intensity of his words and actions. "You know how to pluck all my strings..." she whispered as he own hand reached up to brush over his cheek. Her face rose to his, capturing his lips in a soft, passionate kiss that just seemed to never end before at last she pulled back for air and spoke, "You play me as if I am fine musical instrument. And you sir at the master of it." Her legs parted enough for him to slip hand between them, "And a master deserves rewards from time to time."

"Seems someone has a flare for the dramatic this evening." Zaret replied with a light laugh, as he looked down at the treasure she presented to them. His hand that had cupped her cheek, then began to drift back down, going as sensually slow as before, until he eventually, reached her naked nethers, gently cupping her womanhood, with a bit of gentle stroking.

Jade moaned ever so softly. It was almost like sighing, but sighing in such a sweet pleasure. Her hips ever so slightly moved upward to brush against his hand as her tongue peeked out of her lips to lick at them seductively, "Mmm, did you find treasure?"

"Yes, the greatest treasure of all, in fact." Zaret replied with a smile. Most men would prefer hearing their lover moaning loudly and screaming in pleasure. But Zaret, he loved these light, soft sounds she made. To him, it was yet another little pleasantry that built the anticipation for the eventual act. Really, there was nothing about her he didn't like. Even her most subtle sounds and gestures caught his eye, and gave him such satisfaction.

"You flatter your queen over and over again," she said with as smile. A moment later, she gently moved her hips. The slow motion pushed her hot womanhood more so into his hand. "Well, are you going to just cup me all night? Or are you going to do something with it?" She raised an eyebrow, smirk on her lips as is daring him to go further then he already was.

Back
Top Bottom