Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paired up to the Devil (London)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Millie gave a sigh as she walked into the lecher hall taking a seat on the stadium desks. The projector and white-board down near the stand where the professor would give the lecher. Only she couldn't stand this class, but she had to take it as she wanted to be a nurse and for some reason she was to take this. She really didn't care as she came to pull out her laptop she did her usual thing turned on her webcam and recorded the lecher as she played games on her laptop. The teacher never did catch her though. Only as the end of the class came around the professor started to speak about a group project. Her head looked up as her name was called only she was paired up with one of the nerdiest nerds in the school as she gave a groan then smiled at the chance of actually getting a good grade.

Andy looked around the lecher hall as he walked into the class. Moving down to the front of the stadium seating, he let his eyes focus on Millie. She was the hottest girl on the cheerleader team and in the school. Watching her start her video game, Andy shook his head as he walked past her desk. Setting down in his customary seat, he pulled out his netbook to start taking notes. As the class came to an end, Andy couldn't help but perk up as he heard who his partner was. Turning around to look at her, he couldn't help but smile when he saw her smile. Turning around as the professor pasted out the assignment, Andy could hardly wait to be able to talk to her.

Standing up as the professor let the class out, Andy walked up the stairs to Millie's desk. "Hi... I was wondering when you wanted to get together to talk about the project?"

Millie looked down him as she heard him speak. "i believe you can handle that yourself" she said as she packed everything up. "I'll just put my money and name on it alright" she said as she stood there shaking her head. "Look I'll come over to watch and learn but thats it" she said as she turned to leave. Her head only thinking on the fact that she had to practice in a few so she started to rush towards the field lockers so she could change and get ready. As she was the captain of the cheerleaders.

Listening to her, Andy couldn't believe what he was hearing. "But you'll need to do the work too... Not just put your name on the paper..." he started as she turned to leave. Watching her walk out of the lecher hall, "Fine... If you want to be that way... I'm tired of doing all of the work. Well not this time, not without something in return..." Running out of the hall, "Millie... One Second." Catching up to her, "At least give me your email address or phone number so I can let you know when you need to be someplace to "Watch and Learn"," he said, "I wouldn't want to waist all of your time if you don't need to do anything. And of you give me your project sheet and I'll fill out the information on it for you."

Looking back to him she was actually shocked. "Thanks" she said as she pulled out her notebook and started to write all her things down before handing him what he asked for. "Well I'm off to practice see you later" she said her attitude seemed to change with him working on how she liked it. "See you soon" she said to him as she rushed off trying to get things ready for herself in her mind as she had a new routine she wanted to do with the team.

NightRose said:
Looking back to him she was actually shocked. "Thanks" she said as she pulled out her notebook and started to write all her things down before handing him what he asked for. "Well I'm off to practice see you later" she said her attitude seemed to change with him working on how she liked it. "See you soon" she said to him as she rushed off trying to get things ready for herself in her mind as she had a new routine she wanted to do with the team.

"Oh don't worry about it," Andy said with a smile. Taking her information and project sheet, "Have fun and I will see you later..." Looking at her number, Andy again watched her walk off, "Oh I'm sure we'll see a lot of each other with this project..." Moving to the library, Andy looked at the project as he pulled out his netbook. "First a little rewrite... Then the fun will begin. I just hope Millie didn't see any of the other pairings," he said as he created his own project. Printing up his rewrite, Andy sent Millie a text, "Have a problem. Come to the library after practice."

As the practice went on she worked hard her body becoming drained as she worked them all hard only she had to be able to show each move over and over again it became very tiring. Only as she got the text she gave a groan it looked like turning in early wasn't something she could do. She was starting to regret not having a boyfriend. Giving a sigh she moved to the lockers again getting changed as it seemed she didn't even have time to shower. Her hair in a ponytail as she ran through campus to the library to find out just what was wrong.

Andy seat next to the main door as he waited. Reading over the rewrite again he smiled at his own intelligence. Having copied everything but the main assignment, he knew that she wouldn't have read the project outline.

The paper now read that their project that each pair must test the females ability to withstand pleasure longer the their male partner. That the time until the project is due they must repeat the test at a minimum of 8 times a week in a variety of locations. A video record of of each test must be made to prove the results. This record does not need to be turned in.

Smiling, "If she was smarter and paid attention in class she would know this was BS." Shaking the smile off his face he tried to look serious as he waited.

As Millie came into the library she looked to him with a soft smile. "So whats so urgant" she asked him as she really wanted to know why the hell he thought it was so important that she didn't have the time to take a shower. To her, this was all just shit she had to do just to get through it. In truth she wanted much more than what she was getting only now it seemed to be worse.

"Sorry to bother you..." Andy said, "Did you get a chance to read the assignment?" Hoping she hadn't, because his plan would be shot to hell, he handed her one of the copies of his rewrite, "I was filling out the information at the top when I started to read it... It explains why he paired guys and girls..." Giving her a moment to read the assignment, "I called the professor to make sure that it wasn't some kind of joke... I'm afraid it's real..."

As she took the paper she read over it a blush came to her face. "no no we have to get this changed" she said to him as she was actually a virgin she didn't think this was right. "I'll go to the dean if I have too" she said as she felt like she was on the verge of tears. "We'll get it changed" she said as she nodded her head trying hard to get this corrected only she didn't have a clue what she was to do.

"I already tried... I called the professor telling him that it was wrong. That he couldn't make someone do this... He said that he had a right to assign us anything he wanted. That we were adults and could do this or we would fail," Andy said hoping that she would believe him. "I can't fail... If I fail one class I lose my scholarship," he lied, "I know this is difficult... It's the last thing either of us ever thought would happen." Coming up with an idea, "We can try to appeal to the Dean... But it could take the whole year, and we would still have to do the project until he hears us out... If he even does. Besides that... From what I've heard he would side with the professor anyway. A friend tried that last semester. He lost his case."

Mentally crossing his finger that she would just give in, he looked around, "Maybe we should talk about this outside... People are starting to stare."

Listening to what was said millie really didn't like it yet she knew if he couldn't get it and he was the best student then there was no way she could. "Alright lets go outside" she said to him as she moved outside with him. Giving up that this would be solved she just wasn't that sure what she should do. She really wished that things would be easier for her yet she got just the opposite on that account. "So what are we going to do? I mean are we really doing that project?" she asked him as she was still a virgin so she wasn't sure if she could. While she had done foreplay but nothing past that.

Walking outside with her, Andy held the door open for her, giving himself a chance to look her over. Listening to her, He was quiet for a moment, "I don't see where we have a choice. We could try to fake it... But then he wants it recorded... He'll probably want to check some of the recordings just to make sure everyone did the project... Damn the old pervert..." Trying to get a little more on her good side, "Listen... I don't want to ruin your reputation. I know the last thing you want is to be seen with a nerd like me... So what ever we do we'll keep it discreet." Looking down at the ground, Andy tried to look a little embarrassed, "Can I be honest with you... I've never... I mean I have done somethings... But I've never done..." he stopped looking back to her eyes.

Hearing him say that he was a virgin as well gave her the guts to admit it as well. "I'm . . . the same" she said as she gave her self a neck rub. In truth she couldn't believe she was really admitting her biggest secret to him as cheerleader she was suppose to be with the football quarter back and all like the world said she was suppose too yet she wasn't anything like that. "Please don't tell anyone" she said to him as she looked away. "Just when will we start and how do we keep it a secret from everyone else? I mean what are we suppose to said to our classmates when they ask us?" she asked him as she figured people might be hiding their real assignments as well.

"I won't tell a soul," Andy said as he held in the cheer that wanted to escape. He had never hoped to have such luck as being able to take the virginity of the captain of the cheerleaders. "Well..." he said looking at his copy of his rewrite, "It says we have to record the... um... Us... I guess the dirty old man wants to make sure we really do it and not just say we did. I'll buy the video camera, so why don't we start this evening. My roommate is going camping this weekend so you could come to my room." Thinking fast, "If the others are as embarrassed as we are I doubt they'll say anything. If anyone does ask we'll just tell them we're working on it," he shrugged, "I don't plan to tell anyone what happens." Looking at the paper again, "It says we have to have several locations... We'll just have to be careful about where we choice to go. My room and yours are just two we can do... We'll have to think about other places. We can talk about it tonight before we..." he said acting shy, "I think if we're careful we can keep anyone from finding out about this..."

Back
Top Bottom