Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking Her In. Padi7890 + NightRose

padi7890

Meteorite
Patrick walked down the long corridors that made up the basement were they kept the potential slaves locked in there cells. All around him was every kind of slave imaginable, some broken to the point that they would do whatever asked of them without hesitation. Some with fight left in them, the kind that took a few whips before submissing to the desires of there masters. Has he looked around he felt proud, he had broken a most of these girls by himself and they always looked at him with a mixture of fear and respect for the way he could make there minds break and turn against them. Has he kept walking he thought of the task that had been set out for him, has the cheif of the slavers he had been told by the gangs that owned the slave market that he needed to break a recent capture.

When he arrived at the cell that she was in he could see exactly why he had been brought in for the job, the last man to attempt breaking her was leaving the room with wounds all over his body, and it wasn't like he was a pathetic weak man. This woman was certainly going to be fun to test himself against, he hoped she was has fiesty as she looked. That always made it more fun when they got aggressive with him. "So your the slut i am meant to breaking tonight then. Lets make this quick, i want to get home as soon has possible." He said has he unlocked the door and strolled into the room locking it behind him. He took a look at her body in the provocative outfit she had on, they always managed to dress the captured girls just to his tastes. The weird thing was most girls whimped or looked to slutty in the new cloths picked for them. However this girl looked right at home. "So will you submit, or am i going to have to force it from you."

Kira looked up as she laid there on the ground she gave a smirk as she looked over his body frame. He seemed decent enough it seemed that this guy would be at least a little harder for her to break in two. "Truly are you the best?" she asked him as she was determined to show that she couldn't be bested. No she might be in the slave position right now but she was sure that she would never be broken. "I'll take option three the one where you go limping from my cell in pain" she said with a laugh as she only had her ankles chained to the wall yet her hands were free. They hadn't been able to get those chains on her as she had woken up before they got that far.

Back
Top Bottom