Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured and Stranded

Nodding, she grabbed her gun and walked off to find him. When she came to him, she smiled at the beds. "Amazing... Should we sleep in the same room... or in seperates? To me it seems safer together... Just incase any more of our friends come back.." Shrugging, she moved towards a bed and set down on it. Plush, comfortable. Two blankets laid over it. It was actually very soft.

"I am fine with sharing a bed if it will make you feel safer." He smiled as he walked into the room and pulled open one of the compartments. There seemed to be some kind of clothing in the drawer, so he pulled it out and looked at it. The fabric was soft, yet seemed to have a strength behind it. It was rather large and had some strange mechanism on it.

"Well, this trip of ours doesn't seem so bad now." He said as he turned around, let his sheet drop and slipped into the outfit. It was huge on him. He felt like a circus clown. He started fiddling with the buttons when all of a sudden the fabric started to shrink. The sudden change surprised him, and he wasn't able to remove the suit. It soon had shrank to fit him firmly like a glove, and stopped. He blinked a few times, stretching and moving around and found that it moved easily without restrictions.

"Ha!" he said, "I am a genius."

Laughing, she watched the suit start to firm to his body. The way it did it quickly and quitely amazed her all the more. Shaking her head, she stood. "Now to see if I can find one..." Her voice trailed off as she came to a window in the next room. Looking out of it, she had become speechless. They were in space, you could tell because of the distance
away from earth. Looking at it, a tiny speck of a planet.

They were far from it, but yet she was amazed and freaked out at the same time. Shaking her head, she pulled open a drawer and found a suit. Pulling it on, it began to firm to her body. Showing off her curves, she smiled. Turning back towards the window.

Admiring the way the suit looked on his companion he smiled. "So, shall we check out this last room?" He asked as he leaned against the door jam to her room. He was trying to stay away from the windows, not fully ready yet to admit that their chances for returning home were getting slimmer by the moment.

"Yes... Lets." She spoke softly against her own words. Moving away from the window as she started towards the ohter room. almost scared to see what was behind the door. Everything had went so smoothly... Something was bound to be wrong.

He took a deep breath before he pushed the button that seemed like the way to open the door. The metal door slid up with a loud hiss, exposing what looked like that central area of the ship. The front was covered in windows that shown the vast stars in the display, the computers were off and there was one body on the ground. It was the same kind of creature from the rest of the ship. This one, however, was dressed differently. He seemed more regal, almost royal.

"I think he was the captain." He said as he walked around and looked at all the forien things in the room.

"How did this happen...? They all jsut died...." She shook her head as she stepped over the body. Moving to the front of the room, there was a spacious window across the whole front. shaking her head softly, she turned aroudn adn started to fiddle with the computers. Trying to turn them on, she smiled sfotly as they came to life.

Digging through the body on the ground he was startled when he heard the computers beep to life. "I don't see any marks or anything on these bodies. I would assume they all got sick and couldn't get to a medical place fast enough." He said as he stood up and walked over to where she was. He looked over the screen and was surprised to see it flashing various characters. After a while, the lights in the room started to flash and green lasors seemed to be looking for something.

Putting all the pieces together, she smirked. Their looking for him.... I bet its a body sensor.... Go stand in the middle... Your built like him..." She smiled softly and nudged him over to the middle. "It's not like anything will happen. They are all dead. its just us and the planets..." She laughed at this, moving her hands over the computer screen.

"If you say so." He said as he made his way towards the center. The lazors started to focus on him, scanning his body up and down. A strange sound came out of the speakers, each stranger than the next. Suddenly something caught his ear.

"Scan Complete. Race human, male. Home planet Earth."

"Well, it seems like the aliens knew about us already." He said as the lights started to return to normal and he let out a long relieved sigh.

"Which is scary as hell...." She spoke softly against the lazor lights. "Should we stay here or move along the space some...?" Yawning, she closed her eyes for a bit. She had only been awake for some short time, but she was drowsy. Probably the side effect of whatever they done to them to keep them knocked out.

"Well, we are going to need to figure everything out and then we are going to have to make sure we get supplies and such." He watched her yawn and he smiled to himmself. He had been feeling the side effects that what ever drugs they had given them as well. "But I think it would be best to be left for when we are rested fully."

Nodding in agreement, she smiled softly. 'I agree." Yawning, she smiled again and stretched her arms above her head. "Should I shut it down...? Just leave it going or....?" She didnt know what to do really... It was all new to them.

Back
Top Bottom