Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Start Over.. [[Return after another Hiatus ._.]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illecebra

Super-Earth
HEYYYY!! I got an RH --> http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=CrimsonAndClover :3

Everything you are about to read in my oh-so-sincere apology introduction is basically the same thing as before. Gone, Returned, and back for action. ;D

Hey,
I've been gone a very long time. A lot of stuff happened in RL, so coming back on was likely no. I have come back with the hope of possibly rekindling old conversations or establishing new ones. My sincerest apologies to those I sort of left hanging :/

Refer to my other thread for preferences and possible scenerios, seeing as reposting them would be redundant and a hassle I do not want to deal with at the moment.

Anyways, I'm back luvs! PM your little heart's fantasy and let's get this show back on the road again. ;D

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20978
If you want to see my previous requests, plus new ones below.

Hope to hear you soon,
Amythest

Now, I have a specific plot in mind. It was on a show I watched, and the idea was hot. :D

Basically, it is set in Older Days and the greatest, most feared warrior has married at last. His wife is obedient and gentle, fulfilling all duties granted upon her at the wedding. Especially, duties in bed. Although, she feels as though he only takes what is his and leaves, feeling nothing. She wants him to be satisfied, happy and wanting her like no other. To be the opposite of him in battle. She begins to learn new techniques from a woman who has seen and done things that no other woman at the time could dream of. She eventually becomes a seductress, playing the game right so that The Greatest Warrior begins to love the new excitement he finds in his wife.

-----NEEEWWWWW-------
The idea revolves around the seven deadly sins. Basically, two sins find each other and at first, plot themselves against one another because they dislike each other. (They didn't know who each other were but they know who themselves are, sins. ;D) As time progresses, they grow more and more together and take their powers to society, creating chaos in a sense. I was thinking a whole Bonnie-and-Clyde scheme with the added power of a sin xD So this could be strictly two people or a group thing if we could incorporate it into such. :D

I Caught Fire
My character is a part of a band, and is the average rockstar. Drugs, sex and rock n roll are part of what she lives for. The other part is her precious music. Your character (Manager, band member, friend, etc.) tries to calm her life devoted to a dangerous path, is caught up in her problems and ghosts and eventually falls for her. Trying to teach her that love isn't about taking advantage of people and tries saving her physically and mentally.
((Yeah, I know. Romance-y lovey-dovey.. I'm a girl, sue me. ))

Living Dead Girl
A Maiden is brought back to life after dying from the Plague of the Century. Her reviver? A necromancer whose power is more strong than anyone ever imagined. The reason he wants her back is because he knows of her power, one that was never revealed to her before her untimely death. She is the guardian of the amulet that contains the four elements. Earth, Fire, Water and Air. What happens if it falls into the wrong hands?

RE: Let's Start Over..

Bump and really looking for someone to play the idea on this thread >_>
Get back at me luvs, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom