Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To whom it may concern: The world is over

zombieseatmybrain

Planetoid
bendit4.jpg
The city seemed way too quiet. Everything seemed to echo off all the empty cars and buildings that blocked the roads. I stood in an empty alleyway with my back pressed to the cold bricks. I thought to myself, where has everyone gone? I dont remember anything... I stared out at the emptiness and took a deep breath. I ran a hand through my dark brown hair while i continued to breath deeply. With shaking hands, i pulled my hair back into a ponytail and circled the corner. Then i saw it. Something was moving slowly towards me. I bit my lip and squinted to see what it was. When i realized what i saw, i covered my mouth to hold in a scream. I turned down the alleyway and began to run as fast as i could to get away but i only saw more. What makes everything worse was that they followed me, but they were running after me. I looked back in horror and without realizing where i was going, i tripped over a piece of wood sticking out of discarded trash. I turned onto my back and covered my face. The zombies came in closer and i shut my eyes...

Rules
-There are limited spaces because i dont wanted to have a messy roleplay. so if you are interested, let me know and tell me what spot you want. it will be similar to the game left 4 dead.
-Please be descriptive. Paragraph minimum.
-Include one picture in our first post. (It could be one of yourself or someone else.)
-The only way to get out of the roleplay is to kill your character.
-No god moding. No one is allowed, not even me.

List of chracters
Medic (heals fallen members): empty
Handyman (Fixes and makes items for group to use): empty
Supplyman (provides guns, ammo, and various other items to use as weapons): empty
Leader: Me
(If you could think of some important characters, feel free to tell me.)

Back
Top Bottom