Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance doesn't have a age limit (ShoXCandira)

"You sure you ok?" he asked her as he walked over to her and saw how her robes were now. He sallowed a bit before saying, "I didn't think that it be THIS fancy miss Reko" he said addressing her by 'miss' in english.

"I'm fine. I just need to lie down for a bit. I should have been more careful of the steam, but I'll be fine," she said waving a hand. "I'm fine. And Reko is just fine. There's no need for a 'miss,' Zack. It makes me feel older than I am." She smiled and then laid back on her bed.

"reko' is 'fine'?" He asked her curiously of her '3rd' person view in explaining.

"As in calling me that instead of 'Miss Reko,'" she clarified, smiling. "Now who's the one who's been drinking too much?" she asked, still lying down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. "I would show you around, but I'm honestly just too comfy right here." She smiled and looked up at him. "I hope that's all right."

He looked at her and said, "Are you SURE?" he asked as he came closer. Zack decided at this point he wasn't going to stop. he sat next to her while she was laying down and asked, "Can you think clearly?" he asked.

She smiled at him as he sat next to her and asked if she was thinking clearly. Well, she could keep her focus, if that's what he meant. "Yes, I think so," she said, not really aware that she was showing so much skin, nor that she was in a provocative position on her bed. Or even that he appeared to be interested in her.

((Maybe she'll be aware of it all, but not really realize what it means.))

((Awww....))

"you sure?" he asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. he kept on on a neutral touch as he played it very save with her; he had no idea how Reko could be when drunk.

She smiled and waved his hand away. "Don't worry about me, Zack. What about you? Are you all right?" She looked up at him, watching his expression.

"Yea....hey can I see under this?" he asked tugging her robe softly.

"Hm?" she blinked, a little confused. "Did you want to see inside my robe?" For a moment, she forgot that there was supposed to be some sort of a distance between them--that it might be inappropriate for her to flirt with her guests this way. So she untied her silk belt and let it fall open completely, baring her luscious and still rather young body to him. She watched his face, hoping for a favorable reaction. Of course, in her drunken state, she was expecting one. All her self-consciousness seemed to have vanished and she lay before him on her bed a fully naked woman.

"Wow" he repeated as he looked from his view. "Can I touch?" he asked continuing. As he saw this, he figured that if she had let him look at her naked, why not go even farer? he saw no reason not to. "Can I?" he repeated.

(("Farer" should be "further," hun.))

She blushed softly, pleased with his reaction to her body. "Wow," was a compliment to any woman of any age. She took it and ran with it sitting up on her elbows. "Well, that depends on what you'd like to touch," she said with a little chuckle.

(thx 'hun' *pats your head*))

"Well....all of it? Anything I want?" he asked her curiously as he played with her mind. He didn't smile much but he kept a gentle expression while she took his hand.

She took his hand and placed it on her shoulder. "Mmm, you can touch, but you have to make it feel good for me," she said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" he asked distracting her as he pulled his hand away. He was going to reach to a part on her body but he didn't move just yet, he wanted to take this slow and understand her more.

Reko looked up at him and tilted her head. "If you're going to have fun, enjoying my body under your hands, then I want to feel good in return. Touch me all you like, but make sure that I'm enjoying it too. Make me feel good," she said, her damp hair falling over her eye.

"Sure..." he said as he moved his hand on her left breast. While large and soft, Zack kept his errection low while he enjoyed grabbing it with one hand. His arousement slowly increased though.

She made a soft noise that sounded a little like a purr as his hand moved over her large breast. Her eyes closed and she let him touch her where he wanted. It was pretty clear that Reko was drunk, but what he was doing felt good, and she hadn't had any for such a long time. Besides, he was being gentle and careful with her. What was the harm of a little fooling around? No one else had to know.

He was even more into her than ever. The exciment Was higher than ever as he decided to move into a more easy position for him to use both his hands on her breasts. He grabbed with stringer force loving the softness that was offered by her body. He didn't mind risking morE by being more aggressive.

((Not that I'm one to criticize, but could you proofread your posts a little more?))

She let him move so that he was able to better handle her body. His aggression only turned her on. She moaned softly as he squeezed her breasts tighter, her body arching up into his a bit. "Mmm, don't be afraid," she said softly. "Touch me more." She shivered as she felt both his hands on her breasts. It felt so good...it was hard to imagine the last time someone had given her this kind of attention.

((you mean add more in a sentence rather than just making Many?))

His dick was getting aroused even more considering that she made a moan that was hot. He didn't think that he would be dealing with the possible chance that she would hate him for touching in places that she wouldn't have "officially" allow him. Of course, safe to say, she was drunk.

In that case, he moved his liPs on her neck and sucked hard. He grabbed with much stronger force as the softness continued to send arousement.

((Well that too, but I meant checking for mistakes. For instance, "arousement" is not a word. The one you're looking for is "arousal."))

Her body got warmer as he touched her, his hands getting rougher with her. She moaned a bit more loudly as he suckled her neck. With a tilt of her head, the innkeeper let him have more access to him. Reko's nipples stiffened from all the attention she was getting.

((really, you're caring of a word that I made up although you get what it's meaning is and yet you prefer if I used a actual word? You have no imagination lol. But I understand if you want me to actually use real words))

At this pint, he decided that he sould not waste time enjoying her whole body. Not that he would often get a chance like this, Zack had a feeling that he would have all the time he would ever need. Not to say that he still wasn't going to 'rush' it.

He moved his hands on her clothes and attempte to remove her robe while saying, "Hey, why not get naked?".

((I'm gonna let that one slide, but please know: if you push me, I will unload all kinds of truths on your ass, and it will not be pleasant. :) ))

Yes, why not get naked? Good idea, Reko. She smiled a little and then moved her hands so that she undid the tie holding her robe in place, his hands already on the loose material that was barely covering her anyway. She let him handle the clothing situation from there, her hands going up to his head to play with his hair.

((as in pegging...?))

He couldn't believe this even though what was in front of him: a naked maiden of beauty was before him not 'aware' of what was really going on. He knew that if he was too excited, he would make a 'mess' of things physically and mentally.

Gently touching her again, he decided to physically taste her flesh as he placed his lips on her breasts sucking hard and long. He closed his eyes enjoying the sweet flesh.

Back
Top Bottom