Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a girl with a round, juicy ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!
I’m sure that by now, you’ve guessed my main fetish. I absolutely adore the female backside—whether I’m making one bounce roughly as I plow away at it, or I’m laying on my back, worshipping one as a dominant girl uses my face as her personal seat.

A couple of things:
• I’m somewhat of a switch, so I can play your cruel, dominant master, your eager and obedient slave, or anything in between.
• I also tend to vary with the kinds of scenes I play. Depending on your preference, we can spend some time setting up a fairly complex scenario beforehand, or we can skip the scene altogether and get right to the good stuff. I enjoy either kind of RP.
• Along those same lines, I’m somewhat versatile with my post-lengths as well. I’ll generally try to match whatever my partner sends me, whether that be a few lines or a few paragraphs. My only caveat is that you don’t a) repeatedly send me one-liners void of any real content, or b) send me massive walls of text.
• And finally, I am also fine with any of the following settings for RP: Instant messenger (I have AIM, MSN, and YIM, though I vastly prefer the first two), PMs, e-mail…pretty much everything but threads. I don’t like RPing in public! …Unless you’re into that kind of thing. But we can talk about that.

My major kinks:
• Ass worship, rimming, anal (As if these weren’t obvious.)
• BDSM
• Futas, pegging (I like having my own ass played with, too!)
• Incest

My major turn-offs:
• Watersports/Scat
• Gore/Vore
• Men

The rest of my preferences can be found here: http://www.f-list.net/c/assworshipper

So that’s it! Send a PM my way if you’re interested or if you have a scene in mind. I look forward to hearing from you!

Note: If ass-play isn’t your thing, no worries; it doesn’t have to take a central role in our play. In fact, we could avoid doing anything related to it, if you so wish. I’ve enjoyed quite a few roleplays that didn’t involve any sort of anal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom