Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Battosai (me and rose)

christian7_41king

Super-Earth
his looks the chians are attached to his body.
Chaindevil.jpg

his cloak which holds the wepons of his enemys.
HoodedCloakBlackBack_reg.jpg

his hat which is bladed
LaoMK9VS.jpg

a lone warrior was walking the streets of tokyo it was slighly raining he was tired, his chains making a light clinking sound as he walked. his cloak and hat barly staying on his head from the light wind. he knew he had to destroy the meiji goverment the land wa sprospering but the people where suffering. he knew this but didn't know how to do it. he came to a small inn and sighed, he didn't have money and was hungry to boot. he rested agianst a wall and would be on the move agian soon.

Hana gave a groan as she looked up seeing the men that were entering her Inn. For the most part that was what it was while there was a small part of it that had a restaurant she would sell others food to keep up with the money she needed. Only as she saw those men enter she knew they were there for food. "How may I help you?" she asked as she noticed the red tints on their faces and knew this night was going to be a long one. "Oh Hana you know you want to share our beds why don't you join us to a room" one male asked as she shook her head. "You should know the answer to that Kaga leave now before . . ." she stopped for a moment before she noticed someone else at the door noting it was a male he seemed to be weak and tired and she felt bad for a plan was already starting in her head. "Before my fiancée' arrives oh wait here he is now" she said as she walked around the men going out to the male in the cloak. "please go along with this I'll pay you back" she whispered before moving in kissing him on the lips. She pressed herself against him hoping he would follow along. Once he did she turned to the guys. "I'm sorry but I must take care of him would you please see your way home" she said to the males before moving the new male towards the kitchen to get him some food. Once they were out of hearing range she blushed and looked down. "I'm sorry about that . . . I know its wrong but those guys just never take a hint I'm fearful they might move past words one day so please just bare with this" she said to him as she kept her eyes down as she brought him to a table before moving to the kitchen that had a open window between the rooms. "What would you like to eat?" she asked him.

the devil would have reacted to the kiss but was to tried to care and played along. when she asked what he wanted he wispered "i have no money." he looked at the males who where shooting him dirty looks. one them walked up to him and said "you better leave she is ours." The devil stooded and said "you cockroach you have no place here or with her" the male got angry and went to throw a punch when The devil flicked him and sent him back towards his freinds. The Devil then landed a few more flicks sending him to the floor. he cocked his head his eyes hidden by a pair of shades and said "weak. your really weak"

Giving off a smile she shook her head. "That doesn't matter we'll work something out" she sad as she went into the kitchen to make him some curry only as she heard the noises she looked out the window to see everyone else laid out. "Wow you see I was just about to ask just for that" she said with a smile her eyes showing no judgement on him as she pulled out a plate to serve the curry on before coming out with it. "I hope you don't mind the spices its a little strong today" she said to him as it was suppose to be a spicy curry today as the special. It was the only thing that was ready right away.

He noded and ate the curry he barly showed any emotion as he ate. he finshed quickly and drank some water. he finshed his meal and looked at the man who was slowly getting up, anger was written all over his face when he drew his conceled sword. "now it gets interesting" he luaghed as he stood "lets take this outside" they slowly walked out and the chian devil followed. once out side the man attcked him. he dodged the attack and landed a punch in the man's jaw. his friends got involved and where soon knocked out from the devils attacks. "what a wast" he said as he walked back inside picking up his hat along the way.

Hana didn't even watch as she just let the males deal with one another and hope she had picked the right guy. Only as she saw him walk back in with not a single scratch on him she gave a soft smile. "I've been saying that for a good year now" she said to him as she moved to fill his bowl again. "Would you mind staying a while?" she asked him as she just couldn't help but want a little peace from those men. "They might be weak but they're persistent, only good trait about the lot of them though, each one is worst than the next yet they're the richest boys of the town thinking they can just buy my love" she said as she soon blushed the moment she realized she was talking a little more than she meant too. "Sob story aside I would give you free room and board along with new clothes if you just help me convince them that we're together" she said as she truly wanted those guys out of her life.

Back
Top Bottom