Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Zombie

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan = Avatar

The outbreak began no less than a week ago. Nathan was traveling with some girl he met about three days ago when he began his little trip to find solitude. He saved her from some infected when she was outnumbered, and they've been travelling ever since. After returning from the craphole they made a small refuge in for the time being, NAthan managed to bring back some snacks for them to eat. "Eat up. Its not much but its all the store had."

"Its something." She munches on a bag of Beef jerky, the best thing to munch on when your traveling the way they had been. She sits down a little ways from him stairing out into the day. The heat of the sun beating down on her bare shoulders, she'd long since ben sun burnt over many times until her skin had gotten use to it. The tank top and shorts she was wearing were coverd in dust. She sighs. THe infection spread fast, taking her whole family. Her mom was the first infected along with her son. Her eyes start to water and she coughs turning to face him. "We are gonna have to move on soon."

(Wait so your character had a son?)

"Yeah, we are." He said as he leaned against the wall near the boarded up window. He peered out and saw the undead fuckers walking idly around outside of the building. "I don't know if they know we're here or not or are waiting for us to take action, but whatever they're doing I don't like it. whenever you're ready we need to get the hell out of here, alright?" He walked over to the table near her and picked up his shotgun. "Ready to go when you are girl."

(sper of the moment ..too much? i can edit that out)

Kasey stands up and picks up her two 9mm Glocks, and slides the left in the holster and checks that she had a bullet in the chamber. "Ready when you are Nathan." She cracks her neck and smiles. "Lets get this show on the road."

(No its fine. I just wanted to make sure I was getting that right.)

Nathan nodded as he moved over to the door. Listening for any movement outside, he heard nothing so he silently opened the door, checking his corners with the shotgun and began to walk through the alleys quietly, making sure not to make a sound as they acted as rats to get by the zombie hoard quietly. The last thing he wanted was to waste unnecessary bullets as they were already limited on the small amount they had been elft with.

Kasey creeps behind him handing him a small mirror she found in the ally so he can look around corners to make sure they were not walking into a mass amount of zombies. "I saw an apartment building about two blocks down we might be able to get there and find supplies in the empty apartments." she whispers pointing in the direction of the building.

Nathan took the mirror and did as he knew he was supposed to do. Hearing her, he nodded. "Alright, just be sure to keep up, don't fall behind, and don't make too much noise." He continued to creep through the alleys, stealthily making his way past a few loitering zombies but they managed to get by unseen. "Not much farther...just one more street..."

Nathan nodded as he continued to walk on until they managed to get to the building...but they were around the back of it. "Okay...when we cross the front we'll be in wide view...we need to run in, check our corners, and find a room or something to hide out in after we're done scavenging. I think once we get started it will take us a few hours to get any good supplies."

"Gotcha." She says readying herself to run. "This is one of the smaller buildings only 4 floors so ill check the first two you take the top two. sound good?"

"Yeah sounds good." He said as he began to sprint toward the door. Running up to it, he found it to be locked and her cursed as he took his shotgun and shot off the padlock. The few zombies outside of the building turned and began to head after him. "Hurry!" He called out to her as he went inside, making sure the lobby was clear.

Back
Top Bottom