Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacred Temple of Passion and Desire. (Check first post please. Need Workers/Seekers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neria moaned as Elric replied to her, closing her eyes tightly before opening them when lightning struck twice in her sex and radiated outward as she exploded once more, crying out his name as her pussy tightened more than ever around his throbbing shaft. She came alright, and came and came some more as she became breathless from how wonderful it felt as she held onto Elric's back as tight as she could, accidentally digging her nails about hard enough into his skin to make him bleed as she was consumed from head to toe in pleasure as every nerve in her body sang. She hadn't had such an orgasm in a long time, and it felt wonderful to experience such a force again as she slowly came down from on high, panting and slowly letting her fingers fall from his back. He could keep on going if he so chose, but something in the back of her mind said that she had exhausted him as surely as he had exhausted her, so she simply smiled contently as she ran a hand over his cheek which was heavy as lead but she was somehow still able to move it about as she closed her eyes again. "Mmmm.....I guess....that takes care of...any lingering doubts...I might have had about you Elric. Welcome....to the Temple."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle chuckled quietly before closing her eyes as a soft moan escaped her full lips as she nestled up closer to the full Drow. "Maybe not so much prophets since they don't tell the future persay, but it's about the closest thing I can think of to compare them to myself. As for....mmmm...going without sex for a long time, why do you think I'm here?" She replied, moaning as his fingers ran over her bellybutton and the metal stud she had put in that particular spot. She gladly let her legs spread as Giselle groaned when N'iore's fingers brushed over her clit and sex in general, her clit also bearing a metal stud that made the already sensitive nerve bundle all the more sensitive as she gasped a little when he started to tease it into engorging with blood. He was skilled, that much was clear, and the half Drow was looking forward to what he could do to her as she turned to face him again, her own dexterous hand trailing down his chest slowly as she let her lips run along his neck. Brushing her fingertips along his cock once they found their way down there, Giselle gently but firmly took him in hand before squeezing briefly, wondering what his reaction would be.

Skylar23 said:
She smiled softly to him, rubbing a paw along his head. She let out a soft moan as his forearm sank into her puss, alighting a fire in her. "Mm..." she groaned softly, letting him for a while. She then chuckled softly and gently pressed his face into her puss as well. "Just... nibble, suck, lick, lap... whatever is most comfortable for you, my dear. Trust me... no matter what you do, it'll feel good to me."
He knew that people did this...but he'd never thought about it...but she had been SO good to him. He had to try to please her.

A tiny lick of the large lips...not bad...musky, a bit salty sweet.. He licked again, and caught some of the wet surface and her taste overwhelmed him, incensing and exciting him.

He suckled hard as his pumping arm brought him her juices. He found a white button like a marble and he suckled it, feeling her buck in pleasure. This was a good thing.

Suckling and licking and swirling, he found that she was lifting him into the air. Her size was not threatening...she was his protector, and he licked and gulped, so glad to find a way to please her. "I wish you were bigger....I could go deeper.... you are so beautiful.."

)can you reply to our pm, lano?(
Selphe's lioness body bucked in pleasure as he reached her clit. It sicited a moan from her as she threw her head back, a long, soft moan uttered from her
lips.

The sphinx rubbed Aaron gently. "Mm... bigger you say?" She closed her eyes, glowing for a moment. Then, it happened. Her body began to grow until she was an entire ten feet longer, smiling down at him.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked Aaron cooly, grinning.

Luis a man from far away from the land of Thorim had to leave his beloved land as he was known as a criminal... a traitor even tho he still thinks he has done nothing wrong all... he had to leave he had heard of a place where he could stay a place where he would be accepted no matter his race or what his past was Luis never really saw many other races besides his own his city had... certain... laws so he decides to adventure getting to the temple and looking at it's glorious image laughing since he had never seen such a thing getting near the temple he gets off his horse saying:
"That Bernie is always right I'll miss that bastard"
As he says this he has a certain smile on his face a small grin... after this he decides to enter not knowing who he will find....

(XD Sorry mate, I know I'm not even in charge of this thread, but could you try to limit the runon sentences? It would help tone down the confusion.)

Skylar23 said:
(XD Sorry mate, I know I'm not even in charge of this thread, but could you try to limit the runon sentences? It would help tone down the confusion.)

(OCC: Roger That XD)

Now giving himself fully to the sensations he was feeling Elric moaned loudly as Neira's orgasm began. Her crying his name was enough to push him over the edge but as her pussy clamped onto his cock he screamed her name, his own climax erupting from deep within him. How ropes of his cum pumped into her as he held his shaft deep inside her as his body shook above hers. Somehow he found a way to go even deeper as her nails dug into him, a satisfied growl coming deep from his throat. Panting he stared down at her his eyes shining as he pressed his cheek against her hand. As he looking into her eyes he felt like an animal that had just taken the most desirable mate in the jungle. Leaning down he kissed her softly before rolling of her and collapsing exhausted onto the bed beside her. "mmmmm I'm glad to be here" he replied wanting to do so much more with her but knowing his body needed to rest before attempting anything as intense as it had just gone through again.

As Luis enters the Temple he looks with curiosity at every wall and painting never seeing anything like this before he examines every painting and statue he passes up close all ready starting to like the place...

Skylar23 said:
)can you reply to our pm, lano?(
Selphe's lioness body bucked in pleasure as he reached her clit. It sicited a moan from her as she threw her head back, a long, soft moan uttered from her
lips.

The sphinx rubbed Aaron gently. "Mm... bigger you say?" She closed her eyes, glowing for a moment. Then, it happened. Her body began to grow until she was an entire ten feet longer, smiling down at him.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked Aaron cooly, grinning.

Aaron smiled and pushed his face to her puss, licking hard and twisting, until his head was in and suckling her inside.. He let her move him to whee it felt the very best. for her, and he slurped and licked as his has was on her clit to rub her softly.

He was slowly gaining confidence. And getting happier.

Luis adventuring the temple and looking every where seeing no one starts to get preoccupied he starts looking around him with some fear...

After awhile he decides to shout:
" ANYONE HERE???"

The sun was slowly setting in the east as Evelyn made her way along the path towards the ancient structure that was the sacred temple.
For years she had heard rumors of a place of such passion and desire from babbling travelers she had once been romantically involved with. Never in her wildest imagination had she thought she would one day find it and become absorbed with it's ideals and beautiful rituals.

Evelyn sighed softly, tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear as she ascended the stairs to the temples entrance. Her nerves getting the better of her, she bit her lower lip and looked around anxiously, hopping that someone would help her find her way.

Waking alone Elric slowly sat up at the sound of a small bell chiming in the hallway. It seemed that someone had arrived at the temple and needed greeted. Dressing in his trousers and a light linen shirt he made his way to the welcoming area of the temple. Finding a Faerie there and looking rather nervous the half drow smiled as he neared her wanting to help calm her.

"Hello miss..I am Elric one of the workers here. How may we assist you?" he asked softly as he came to stand in front of her.

Taking a moment to register the man's greeting, Evelyn stood there quietly, her piercing blue eyes looking over him carefully.
Finally she gave a light shake of her head and stretched out her hand as a polite gesture.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Elric, I am Evelyn. I was hoping to learn more of the temple's ways and possibly stay the night?" Evelyn spoke in a gentle tone, her soft pink lips curling into a sweet smile.

Reaching out he took her hand lightly in his and bowed down kissing it softly while looking into her blue eyes. "It would be my pleasure to show you around Evelyn. There are more than enough rooms for you to stay the night with whatever you desire," he replied standing back up. "We can start in the gardens as it is such a nice day. They are quite lovely and peaceful and we can talk of what the temple does" Elric offered in a light tone as he gestured toward the hallway that led into the gardens.

A light blush crossed Evelyn's cheeks as the male bent to kiss her hand. She smiled softly and let her gaze wander over to the direction where he had gestured. "That sounds lovely" Evelyn nodded, excited to begin Evelyn made her way along the hallway, her hands folded gently in front of her. "Have you been with the temple long?" Evelyn asked, her mind curious.

Smiling as he walked beside her Elric noticed the slight blush come across her cheeks. "I've not been here long miss. Only recently was I accepted into service at the temple" he replied as they made their way down the hall. "Is there anything specific about the temple you want to know?" he asked as they passed several hangings portraying mildly intimate scenes.

Evelyn was captivated by the temple's beauty, her beautiful blue hues admiring the wondrous features of the temple. "Nothing specific, I want to learn about everything you do hear at the temple. I am rather excited to learn... Especially about your... Well I'm not sure how to put it...Your rituals I think..." Evelyn asked softly, nervous if she was saying the wrong thing.

Elric smiled softly as they neared the end of the hall and the sounds of the garden made their way into through the arched doorway along with the sunlight. Stopping next to the carved archway he let her walk out first to the entrance of the paths that wind through the gardens. Following after her Elric let her choose what path she wanted to follow as they talked. "Well....I wouldn't call them rituals though sometimes a ritual could be involved depending on the needs and desires of the person coming to us." he began sounding like a new instructor not wanting to say the wrong thing. "Each individual coming here has their own desire and need and we try to meet that. Whether it's a calming massage and someone to talk to, a mother or father figure they may not have had, or something.....more others where they are from find deviant and would ostracize them for" he continued as they made their way down the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom