Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacred Temple of Passion and Desire. (Check first post please. Need Workers/Seekers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elric groaned as Neria caressed his cheek softly and scratched his back with her other hand. The contrast of feelings almost making him start to thrust as a shiver of pleasure went down his spine. He fought to control himself and focused on kneading the muscles of her neck as he listened to her talk. "Oh I fully intend to taste your sex before I'm done." he said grinning as he felt pleased she'd said she was surprised. Once done massaging her neck he lightly traced his fingers over her arms and started to knead the supple toned muscles in them. He smiled down at her staring into her sea-green eyes as her body shined lightly with the coating of oil now on it. Leaning down he flicked his tongue over one nipple then the other, coating them in his saliva.

((Sorry for the delay everyone. Had minor muse issues of late, that and I was waiting on Hart to respond. Also Lan? I have no idea how to respond to you but I'll try all the same my friend lol.))

Neria moaned softly, arching her back into Elric's hands as he finished with her neck and breasts, immensely enjoying what he was doing to her as she felt the warm oil light her skin up in warmth shortly after it was put onto her skin by the man's skilled hands. The cock buried in her pussy shifted slightly as Elric himself did, and it elicited a small gasp from the light elf which grew a little louder when she felt his tongue wrap around one of her nipples, making goosebumps appear on her skin. "Keep...this up and I might....be out of a job." She teased, both hands having found his back by then and they were both leaving light scratches behind as she closed her eyes, reveling in the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle opened her brown eyes when she was asked about the scars she bore, and she shrugged in the water since it wasn't anything special other than a hard life as a warrior true and true. That and her attention was drawn to the man's member, as well as N'iore's body in general. A hydromancy? It was rare to see someone specialize in the control of water itself, but regardless, she was impressed by his choice and his power in his specialty. Feeling the water start to warm up, Giselle could only shake her head in amusement as she wondered just how hot he could make the water, but she didn't want to be roasted in the process. Holding up her hand, Giselle replied. "That's good enough. I thank you. As for my scars, I've led quite the life when it comes to fighting battles to defend those that can't defend themselves and we'll leave it at that."

He nodded at her as she told him to stop, fingers slowly spun in the air as if he was a sculptor sculpting clay and then a tweak. The water would stop raising in heat now that she found the right level of heat. he eyes staying closed even as he relaxed ever so in the hot water. he groaned as he lifted a hand up and began rub the back his own neck." This feels good so good after the last few miles." he would mummer lost in the pleasure of the act.. the hot water and the own neck rub." So tell me about this temple and its Religion ? if you do not mind?" he said with a smile and then finally opened his eyes. they had become a nice violet now that he had relaxed into the heat." Its just strange to me after all" he himself raised in under dark, thou she wouldn't understand Truly. the child of a outcast and a human couldn't grasp the hell her father went threw.

Elric groaned lowly as her hands scratched at his back causing him to arch his back and lightly thrust against her. "Ughhh... I don't think...you have to worry.." he moaned fighting to control himself. Lifting his mouth from one nipple he moved to the other one, grazing his teeth over the sensitive bud before latching onto it ans sucking hungrily. As his tongue swirled around Neria's nipple he dragged his fingers down her sides, scratching over her ribs. He could feel his member pulsing inside her in time with his rapid heartbeat. Soon he wouldn't be able to hold back any longer and would need to start thrusting his hips or he'd go crazy.

((After kicking my Muse into gear, I am finally able to reply again to everyone here. HOWEVER! Please do me a huge favor and spread the word around about this place because I can't keep doing this on my own guys and gals. Thanks!))

((And Sly? A drow and a light elf, not a human just to clarify that lol.))

Neria could feel the elf's strong desire pulsing through him like a living entity, bent on consuming them both, and she was wanting it to do just that as she arched her back again, crying out his name as she felt his lips latch onto her nipples of her sensitive breasts. Coming again, the cleric could only gasp as she pulled Elric closer to her body, wanting him now, and her moans of pleasure gave that away on its own let alone the way she ground her hips against his cock. "Fuck.....Elric. Bury....that shaft....in me.....I can't...wait anymore." She pleaded, having lost her considerable control at last as she gave in to sensation....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohatsu hadn't heard anyone ask for a giantess before, and while she herself wasn't such a creature, she did have an alternative all the same. "We don't actually have any giants around here I'm afraid to say, but....would you accept a big sister in lieu of a mother?" She asked, hoping she was right in her hunch that this young man just needed someone to show him love that he had never received from the sounds of it. Holding out her hand to him, the green eyed beauty hoped he'd accept her invitation. "If that's acceptable, then please, follow me....little brother."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle had heard enough stories of the Underdark to get the general idea of what her father had gone through. Regardless, she did answer N'iore's questions about Neria's temple and its religion that was practiced here as she scooted a little closer to the mage. "Nah, I don't mind at all if you're curious N'iore. Neria Zathrieal is the founder of this place although she would say rather that Corellan Larathain, the elven god of War and Protection, is the true master here. While not one devoted to pleasure or Sacred Prostitutes for that matter, she does still practice protection of all that comes here seeking safe harbor and succor. Runaways, troubled youths, any and all that need aid in some form or another, Neria takes in and gives them purpose again that they might not have found anywhere else."

Elric groaned as he felt Neria as she came for a second time. As she started to grind her hips under him he started to thrust, his shaft easily sliding in and out of her wet pussy. His only verbal response to her as they both caved to their bodies desires was to moan her name while pressing his lips to hers. Kissing her deeply his tongue traced across her lips before seeking out hers and swirling around it. His body was flush with desire as the sounds of their hips slapping together forcibly filled the room. All thoughts of pleasing her and achieving his goal of becoming a worker for the temple fled his mind as his need consumed him. Sliding his hands down he grabbed her thighs and pushed her lugs up, her knees now pressed to her chest as he plunged his member deeper into her.

Aaron was confused, but he followed the caring Priestess through several hallways to a large open courtyard, where he was shown a large bench for sitting, and told not to worry, that nothing would hurt him here.

He looked at the bench. It appeared older than much of the temple, with carvings of lions and people and lion people.

The People were bowing to the strange lion which had the head of a person...the engraving was so old that it was hard to make out. As he sat puzzling, there was a strange loud flapping sound and the sky was blotted out in the center of the courtyard.

Selphe touched ground, making her rounds. As the Temple's main protection and guardian, she took her job rather seriously. The large sphinx, currently comfortable at about 20 ft long, came to settle near Aaron. She watched the others bow to the statue before turning to her, uttering their prayers, and leaving the room. She gave her blessing to them and looked at Aaron.

"Tell me, youngling. What is your name?"

Arm lifted up and around the smaller female drow's shoulders. He pulled her to his side so that she was pressed to his side as he smiled alittle. the mans head tilted as he looked down at her. " Oh really?. Mmm and explain to me the idea of sacred pleasure?" he said with a tilt of his head. the mans hand sliding up to brush the girls cheek as he chuckled." And tell me how i can get some?" he grinned. >alittle small just getting back to the swing>

Skylar23 said:
Selphe touched ground, making her rounds. As the Temple's main protection and guardian, she took her job rather seriously. The large sphinx, currently comfortable at about 20 ft long, came to settle near Aaron. She watched the others bow to the statue before turning to her, uttering their prayers, and leaving the room. She gave her blessing to them and looked at Aaron.

"Tell me, youngling. What is your name?"
He was shaking in his sandals but could not refuse to answer this gorgeous terrifying female.

"I am Aaron, P-Priestess. I have come to learn about nurturing and the way of a male with a female.

Please, the Priestess told me to sit here and wait...I wasn't trespassing, I'm just a seeker of fulfillment. Are...are you here for me?"

His eyes grew very large, and he tried hard not to shrink back from her.

Selphe smiled softly, licking her lips. A human... quite interesting. "If you want me to be the one that is here for you, so be it, Aaron the human." She gave a slight chuckle and looked at him again, ruby eyes actually fairly cool, collected, calm.

Skylar23 said:
Selphe smiled softly, licking her lips. A human... quite interesting. "If you want me to be the one that is here for you, so be it, Aaron the human." She gave a slight chuckle and looked at him again, ruby eyes actually fairly cool, collected, calm.
Nervously, Aaron tilted his head up to her and gave a little smile. He moved forward slowly and wrapped his arms around her foreleg - thick as his thigh, and much stronger.

She was frightening, but if she meant him no ill, and would be his protector, what could truly threaten him?

He closed his eyes and let out his tension in a very deep sigh. "Thank you...thank you so very much. Do we stay here? or go somewhere else now?"

((Skylar, I love you long time lol. A small problem though. I do realize you have done me a huge favor, but could both of you try to write a bit more to your posts? Thanks! Otherwise, have at it you two lol.))

Ohatsu watched Aaron leave her company and follow Selphie who had been with the temple since its earliest days. Maybe she'd check on them later, but for now she had other things to attend to as she smiled and waved after the two that were so different in height in appearance, it was kind of strange to see them together. Even so, they had someone here for every occasion and for every fetish just about, so it was not her place to judge as she wandered away, a swagger in her stride despite the fact she hadn't gotten a chance to take the virgin herself. Oh well, she couldn't have all the fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle chuckled as N'iore pulled her closer against his side, and she actually enjoyed his body against her own as she thought about how best to answer his questions about this place. It was a fair question, but the half Drow knew that Neria would be a far better person to ask, but she'd do her best to answer the full Drow's question. "Neria would be a far better person to ask, but I'll do my best N'iore. Basically, the idea is that the Sacred Prostitutes here don't just have sex for the sheer enjoyment of it with those that seek them out for whatever reason, although a lot of them do just that on top of everything else. Most of them are able to gleam information from the gods themselves if a question is asked of them first before any intimate contact is started, and thus answers are given after enough time has passed between seeker and priestess that can't be found anywhere else by any other means. That's just a power they possess however, but their true strength comes in the form of them being able to heal almost any ailment that might be attached to a person such as curses, diseases, and other things of the same. They are sexual healers on top of regular clerics, more times than not, but anyone with sufficient beauty can become what they are as long as they also have the right mindset. Neria is different however in that she tries other forms of healing first unless she knows ahead of time nothing short of rocking a man or woman's world is the only way to go."

Laughing when N'iore asked where he would be able to get such pleasure, Giselle turned so her breasts were pressed against the mage's chest as she lightly brushed her lips across his sensitive earlobe. "From any number of priests or priestesses that wander these halls, or me if you wish."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Neria meanwhile was on cloud 9 as Elric started to fuck her with earnest as they both gave into sensation. Her nails lightly trailed down his spine as he changed their positions a bit, and she found her knees pressed against her chest as he drove far deeper into her hot core, causing the cleric to moan much louder than before as bliss threatened to consume every corner of her being, and she wasn't about to stop it as she rode the waves as best as she could. One more orgasm...that was all he needed to become a full member of her order was one more orgasm since he had passed everything else so far. He was going the right way about it as she rocked with his every move, enjoying the feel of his hips smacking audibly against her own every time he drove deep into her sex. "Don't....stop...Elric."

(Yupyup.)
Selphe gave a quick flick to her foreleg, flinging Aaron up unto his back without giving harm to the boy. She 'shh'ed him and wandered off to somewhere they could be more... alone. She traversed down multiple hallways, trying to find a place large enough. She stopped when she found a suitable place. Used usually as a sort of storage room, though it had been relocated since... it would work. She pushed open the door with a paw and ducked inside, shutting it with a hind leg on her way in.

Selphe purred softly and slid Aaron off her back, lying down, staring at him. "So... what is it you would like, my dear?"

Aaron hung tightly to her back as they moved, gradually relaxing and then enjoying the ride. The occasional other people passing looked up at him with envy.

They finally arrived at a private room and she carefully lowered him.
"I want you to make me feel so loved and cared for...like a boy should be....not abandoned and left to the world...

nurtured held and adored because I am yours, and to know that you would fight off hell to protect me....and cuddling me close and safe...for a start, this is what I want.

After I'm comfortable?

I want you to teach me how to please a female, because I want my women to be happy.

Is that a wrong thing?" He looked up at her anxiously.

"Never..." he managed to gasp between her moans as he pounded deeper into her hot sex. Looking into her eyes Elric could see that Neria wanted this as much as she wanted to test him. Shortening his thrusts he pumped his cock harder into her, putting all the force he could muster behind them. As the wet sounds of their flesh mixed with their moans of pleasure his member began to pulse deep inside her with its need for release. "Cum Neria...cum with me" he whispered hoarsely as his body was consumed by the desire and need he felt.

Selphe purred softly and drew Aaron to her, cuddling him against her large bust. "I promise," she said softly. "I'll be like a mother to you. Kind. Caring. Understanding. Loving," she said, kissing his forehead softly. She laid her head down to rest in her paws, right beside Aaron. She looked up at him with a small smile. If all went well, he would love this. If this wasnt what he really wanted, then she could adapt to such an outcome.

Skylar23 said:
Selphe purred softly and drew Aaron to her, cuddling him against her large bust. "I promise," she said softly. "I'll be like a mother to you. Kind. Caring. Understanding. Loving," she said, kissing his forehead softly. She laid her head down to rest in her paws, right beside Aaron. She looked up at him with a small smile. If all went well, he would love this. If this wasnt what he really wanted, then she could adapt to such an outcome.
Slowly, the tension melted from Aaron's frame. The soft adjunct of her bust to his face was like salve to a wound. He looked up to her for encouragement. He eyes were like fire...but not a fire that burns...the warm fire of the hearth that warms the heart and soul, and just in this way, he felt his own heart warming.

Tentatively, he slowly turned his face until a large nipple became available to his mouth, he lipped it softly and then began to suckle. Surprised glee suffused his features as he received mouthful after mouthful of her very creamy bounty.

His arms hugged the female who had given so much pleasure and protection to him... Soon he slept, needing just a little time to readjust.

Selphe allowed him to suckle from her, moaning softly as the pleasure sent a gentle shudder down her spine. She gave Aaron a bright smile and curled him up against her bust, keeping him there with a paw. "Mm... Aaron," she said softly. "I love you."

And she did. Not only was it her job, but she was finding herself quite fond of the small human.

Skylar23 said:
Selphe allowed him to suckle from her, moaning softly as the pleasure sent a gentle shudder down her spine. She gave Aaron a bright smile and curled him up against her bust, keeping him there with a paw. "Mm... Aaron," she said softly. "I love you."

And she did. Not only was it her job, but she was finding herself quite fond of the small human.

Aaron awoke after an hour or so feeling wonderful. He was cuddled and held and so secure. No one would harm him in the night any more.

Raising his head and yawning, he smiled up at her. "Thank you. I truly feel cared for. And I trust you fully.

As this is so. Would you please train me in the ways of love between a man and his mate? I want to be able to please a woman well."

He leaned to the large nipple and gave it a kiss and a little squeeze with his teeth. Then he began to undress entirely, his manhood standing tall and proud. "Where do we start?"

N\oire's hand slide up and stroked very slowly threw her hair with a slow smile as he listened to her talk about the temple and people. " Oh so they are healers and prophet's? they don't enjoy the sex?" he said with a tease down to her as his other hand slide to stroke against her belly with his knuckle's very slowly. "And i can believe sex can be very healing myself.. you ever gone awhile without it? it can drive a man crazy or a women even more crazy then she already is" he said with a grin as his head dipped down as he nuzzled his nose into her neck." Oh is there? Mmmwell i think I shall. enjoy the little morsel before me." he said as he nipped at her neck. the man's hand sought lower down her form. Fingers stroking down to urge her legs apart trying to please and tease her.

If she opened the legs, thou he would not touch directly upon her sex at first.. fingers stroked over the fine hair if there was any. around the lips and above the clit, thumb brushing the clit out its hood to tease and then going back to just teasing around her sex.He would need thou find one these priestess after he was done with her, after all. the man had came here for stuff this little elf did not offer. But, enjoying her, and relieving some tension would be good for him. and the way she was teasing.Fun, at least so it seemed.

The sphinx chuckled softly as he quickly undressed. The youngling seemed rather eager to start, that was good. For starters, she was horny as well, which would help him. She rolled onto her back, wings tucked to her back as she spread her legs, revealing a large, moist puss that was dripping her juices. "Go ahead, take a taste. Its delicious."

Skylar23 said:
The sphinx chuckled softly as he quickly undressed. The youngling seemed rather eager to start, that was good. For starters, she was horny as well, which would help him. She rolled onto her back, wings tucked to her back as she spread her legs, revealing a large, moist puss that was dripping her juices. "Go ahead, take a taste. Its delicious."
Carefully, Aaron climbed onto her leg. As female parts went, this on was enormous, with lips around 9 inches long. He stroked the edge of the wetness and sniffed. Sweet and musky.

He continued to slid his fingers along it, then pushed and let it swallow his forearm.

He'd never before seen a females privates, and there were so many folds and petals and other things.

"Please Maam...I'm so wondering about this... what do I do first, there is much to touch and you have my arm...where do my lips go? I don't want to do this wrong or make you angry."

She smiled softly to him, rubbing a paw along his head. She let out a soft moan as his forearm sank into her puss, alighting a fire in her. "Mm..." she groaned softly, letting him for a while. She then chuckled softly and gently pressed his face into her puss as well. "Just... nibble, suck, lick, lap... whatever is most comfortable for you, my dear. Trust me... no matter what you do, it'll feel good to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom