Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacred Temple of Passion and Desire. (Check first post please. Need Workers/Seekers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sacred Temple of Passion and Desire.

((Was going to post last night but little bro wanted on before I could get here. Sorry for the delay again and it's cool Skylar.))

Smiling as she slipped inside and gently shut the door behind her, Neria shrugged since she had only just now managed to finally get to the two guests. After this, she needed to see the succubus, so she would need to save her strength, depending on how things went. Even so, she had a lot to give, given her age and practice, having been doing this for fifty years straight almost. The view didn't bother her at all, but she wasn't about to let it slip that Elric was showing his lower regions to her sea green eyes. Sitting down next to him on the bed, the light elf smiled warmly before speaking. "I was finally able to slip away to tend to my guests, but I too am glad for this, Elric. Running a temple such as this is much harder than it would seem. Still, it's good and honest work, despite what some people might say about what we do here. Still, that's not important since you did just get here not three hours ago. Are you settling in alright?"

She asked, hoping he had but from the look and smell of things, he had indeed been taken care of so far. Still, there was the matter of him joining her temple, and he would need to be tested a bit to see if he would fit as well as she hoped he would. She hated to do it but there was no one else around just yet since the original Temple back on Faerun had been destroyed by a dark sect of religious fanatics, hell bent on destroying all places of worship like Neria's own. Shaking the memory away, Neria's soft visage had never faltered, save for a flash of sadness in her eyes, hopefully unnoticed. "You wish to join this place as an official member yes? If that's the case, I will need to see what you're capable of, but I have faith you'll do fine. Mostly just questions will be asked once you are ready, but since everyone here that sees guests are Sacred Prostitutes, and thus trained in the countless ways to make intimate love to a number of different races and genders, and since I'm one of the few available at the moment that are able to truly put that to the test, you will need to do the same. Do you think you can, Elric?"

Smiling as Neria walked in Elric listened to her quietly. Once she was done he brushed a lock of hair from his face and answered her. "I'm settling in fine. Hope you like the results of the bath you suggested" he said chuckling and stretching lightly arching his back. "Please ask away, I'm ready anytime. As I said earlier I wish to help any that I can to find the joy in life and once again connect fully to themself. I believe I can see to the needs of many of the guests that may come." he replied with a wicked little grin tugging at his mouth as he noted she said it would be mostly questions. Wondering what the rest would be he gestured around the room "Make yourself comfortable if you please."

Chuckling warmly, the light elf nodded her approval since he looked a hundred times better than what he had before when he had first arrived. Running a hand down his back, Neria's sea green eyes shone their approval. "You look good Elric, much better than what you did before you came here." She responded, nodding in acknowledgment as he offered her the chance to settle in. This entire Temple was her home, and while she had her own room, she didn't take advantage of anyone and their personal quarters. Besides, the physical test would require him to prove just how talented he was in the sack, so to speak. Her hand moved to his right leg, moving no further, at least for now. "I just wish to know if you consider yourself a good listener, willing to give advice that would be beneficial, and any skills like healing spells and such you might possess as well I would be most grateful to hear about. Anything you're willing to share that will prove to me and others that you are right where you are supposed to be." She didn't wish to put him in a position that would be unwise for him to be in, so any information he could give about his skills and such would help.

"As for the physical testing, I'll use a couple of spells to see if you carry any hidden diseases that haven't shown themselves for the most part. Beyond that....I do wish to see just what you learned from your time with the priests you mentioned before." She commented, hoping that he would be willing to share his experience with her.

Feeling her hand lightly touch his back and run down it he pressed back against it. "Why thank you...I do clean up pretty well" he smirked as he felt her hand come to rest on his leg. Turning to face her he answered her honestly not wanting her think he was hiding anything or trying to trick her. "I am glad to listen to others and offer whatever advice I might have. All most people need is to voice the thoughts in their heads to find the answers they are looking for.." Placing his left hand over hers on his leg he smiled looking into her sea-green eyes. "I know a few healing spells, though they are mostly to help one relax and make it easier for one to connect with the healing energy within themselves." Elric said softly as the tip of hie pointer finger lightly brushed a circular patter over the back of her hand.

"As for my time learing with the disciples and becoming one of them there are many details I could go into. Perhaps I could tell you little by little but for now I'll tell you an overview. I had left the village I'd been raided in and wandered aimlessly, joining random groups of travelers I came across that would have me. Traders, pilgrims, mercenaries...it didn't matter. I learned much about many different things. I can tell the difference between cheap fabric and high quality thread with just a glance" he said grinning. "Eventually I met a disciple of Aaluran who was in a town talking of an intimate connection to the gods. The townsfolk shunned her and forced her to leave after beating her and stripping her body. Leaving the group I was with I found her huddled in the woods and gave her my cloak. She offered to thank me through prayer and I told her I didn't need them. Eventually that night she convinced me to pray with her and well...it was the most satisfying sex I'd ever had. I felt whole afterwards and at peace. After travelling together for awhile she connected me with a high priest and priestess who trained me in helping all sorts of species find what they need to achieve that state of peace I felt."

Taking hold of her hand he squeezed it softly "You may use any spells you wish to ensure I am healthy...as for more detail on what I learned.." he grin tugged at his lips as he lifted her hand and brought it to his lips, nipping the tender flesh of each fingertip. "Each soul needs something different to truly commune with the gods and be refreshed through more intimate praying" he said in softly a husky tone entering his voice.

Nodding solemnly, Neria agreed wholeheartedly with what Elric said about how most people just needed a friendly ear to lay their problems next to. She...had done it before, just as countless others had before her and would continue to do so most likely, even long after she was gone, although she didn't see that happening for a very long time yet. Listening to how he had been introduced to the life he now knew, Neria felt a kinship since they had both had rough starts, but she wasn't about to go into a sob story comparison with him. Besides, she had made peace with her own past long ago, at least for the most part. Feeling his hand on hers did make Neria smile tenderly though as her free hand fell on top of the one already on her own before she responded in kind. "I can show you many more healing spells if you wish to learn them, as well as others related to what we do here, among other things as well. I've been around almost as much as you have, and I've done a few things similar to you before truly settling on the path I've chosen now."

A small white orb of light formed around Elric's hand as Neria cast a simple but effective spell that would detect any diseases he might or might not possess. If there were any, the light would turn a sickly green and Neria would be able to tell what it was that ailed him. If it was curable, that would be the next step so he didn't pass it along to anyone. As she worked her spell, Neria spoke of her own past. "My story began when I was fifteen years of age. I was young, full of life, vitality, and naive, all traits of a young and healthy light elf just coming into womanhood. We were camped in the Trollbark Forest, a hundred strong men, and women as well as children. Settling down for the night, dancing under the moon and stars as we normally did in thanks for the things we had, family, friends, safety, we never saw the orc attack coming until it was far too late."

Stopping her spell, having found nothing anyway, Neria looked down to her feet, her voice barely above a whisper since even though it had been many years, and she had put it behind her for the most part, it still hurt to talk about it. Some days it was just easier to bear than others, but today, since it had been stressful and tiring already with everything that needed to be put to rights and organized, among other countless things, Neria was at a record low. As such, the pain was fresh, as if she had been one of the unlucky ones rather than a guilt riddled survivor of one of the worst nights of her life. "They swept through our camp, destroying everything in their path. My mother....she had the foresight to hide me in a hollowed log which got kicked at some point, forcing me to roll away a bit, out of sight of the foul green skinned fiends, but....I could see and hear everything that happened next. Elven blood flowed freely that terrible night....and I was the only survivor. Even now, a hundred and odd years, I can still smell the bodies being burned....and the horrible screams from the dying. Friends, family, children, women, none of them were spared. The...women however....they weren't killed right off. The orcs...used them, used them in every way imaginable first before putting them to the sword. My own...mother...she..." Choking back a sob, Neria's sea green eyes closed tightly as she tried to drive out the image of her mother being raped not twenty feet away before her head was sliced clean off after they were done with her. She hadn't been able to do a damn thing then.

Clenching her fists tightly, Neria slowly regained a measure of her control as she forced herself to finish her story. "The...morning...that followed, I met the man that would start me...on my path to becoming a cleric. For the longest time afterward however, despite his best efforts, my...former master couldn't touch the hideous scars that remained from that...terrible night. No one could. I couldn't even look at my own reflection in a mirror without wanting to scream from the pain that guilt at surviving left in my broken heart. It took a century of carrying this around, of fearing to let anyone even run a hand over my shoulder without feeling like I was being choked by fear, but I eventually got past it. Surprisingly enough, I didn't have anyone touch me intimately until I lost my virginity fifty years ago, to a man much like yourself, Elric. He showed me I had nothing to feel guilty about anymore, that I didn't have to be afraid anymore. It's still there, the pain, but it's much more manageable than what it had been."

She had almost died from the shock alone. It had taken her former master a week just to get her to crawl out of the log she had hidden in, let alone get her to eat anything to keep her strength up. It had taken the man longer to get her to talk, but they never talked about that night, not once. It hadn't been from a lack of trying, just that Neria would shut down and not say a word for hours at a time, sometimes more depending on her mood back then. Now, although it still hurt a great deal, Neria could at least tell those that were willing to listen what had set her down this path of being a Sacred Prostitute. "If not for that man, I wouldn't be here now. I was allowed safety in a temple like this after my master died of natural causes at the ripe age of ninety years old. I silently observed all the tricks I know now, but never put any of them to use until my own adventure on the road started and I came to a town that was holding a festival at the time. I ran into a priest, a kundala to be precise. I don't remember what faith he followed now, but I will always remember our short time together. He gave me the same peace of mind you described to me already, Elric."

Sitting still he smiled as her other hand came down on his sandwiching it gently between both of hers. "I would love to learn some more healing spells. Anything that you's want to teach me." Elric stated softly. Feeling his hand start to grow warm from the contact with hers a smile spread across his lips. "Something t

Watching intently as a soft white light surrounded his hand Elric listened to her story. He heard the emotion in her voice and could tell this was painful for her to recount at least this time. When the light faded from his hand he squeezed hers that it was resting on letting her know she wasn't alone. As she continued to recount the horrible details of what she had witnessed he reached up with his free hand and brushed a stray strand of hair away from her face. Her tale continued and he moved closer sitting next to her now as his free arm draped around her shoulders as if they were old friends. "Unfortunately there are many out there with similar stories and worse. Thankfully you were found and helped by some caring people and now can help others." his voice low as he replied. Looking into her eyes he smiled sweetly. "Your strength and ability to move beyond that horrible event says a lot about you. It shows me that you have deep strength flowing through you like a river that branches off into different tributaries. Streams spreading out as your compassion, love, and faith that wash around others and help cleanse them, bringing peace."

Elric gently removed his hand from hers and slipped his arms around her lithe body. He pulled her close to him in a gentle comforting hug. A simple gesture that could convey so much. The light fabrics of their garments letting them feel the details of each others body's. "You going to be ok tonight?" he asked softly in her ear. He could see the pain her confession had brought her and feel the stress in her muscles as his arms were wrapped around her.

((Thanks for listening to my PM my friend.))

Wiping the tears from her eyes as she was hugged against Elric's dark skinned body, Neria smiled through the tears at last, her face positively beaming now that the storm had passed in her troubled heart which had all but healed since that night, so long ago. She had found nothing wrong with Elric, and he was a good man, that much was clear from the way he tried to make her feel better. He was right, she had gotten past her hardships and was far stronger for it, and she was doing all in her considerable power to spread that peace she herself, and Elric, had felt to others like her. "Thank you....Elric. I'll...be fine, just today...has been stressful...since I'm on my own...as far as tending to people...like yourself. And...today has been the first day since...I've had a temple open...since the fire took my last home away from me on Faerun. It was purposely set, by a dark sect of an even darker religion that hate people like me with a passion. Everyone got out alright, but...then they attacked us. Most of us got out alive, but I lost friends that night. Fifty years odd years ago, this was."

Sitting up slowly, Neria locked her eyes with Elric's own, her sea green orbs puffy but otherwise clear of the sorrow that had wracked her to the core. "I'll be fine, as I said. I can't thank you enough for helping me through that difficult time....Elric. If you're ready, we'll begin with the last test. I...need to let some steam off after that anyway." She stood and walked to the vanity top, dropping her robe along the way as she picked up a candle and waved her hand over the unused wick, a flame appearing a second later. Setting it down, she proceeded to light an incense stick, and then put it into a metal brazier which contained dust that when burned gave off sweet scent along with the scented candles. Turning to Elric, she walked back to the bed and stood before the elven man. "Show me what you can do."

Elric watched as she moved about the room, lighting a candle and some incense. While the sweet smell began to gently fill the room he let his eyes look over her now nude body. She had moved on from her story and it would most likely ruin this moment if he commented on the loss of her previous temple. Standing up from the bed they were now barley an inch apart and he slowly undid his robe. Shrugging it off his shoulders it fell to the floor leaving him naked before her. Reaching out he lightly ran his fingertips down her arms from her shoulders. Letting them slide from her hands to her thighs he moved them up to her hips then up her sides eventually gliding them to her back and down to the small of her back. Resting his hands there he leaned close, his breath warm on her neck as he kissed her soft pale skin. As he kissed and licked at her neck he felt his member stiffen and rub gently against her thigh. "There's lots I could do" he whispered as he nipped softly at her ear. Pulling her to him their bodies pressed closely together as he suckled her earlobe. "Anything special you want to see?" he asked with a wicked grin, feeling her nipples harden against his chest.

Neria had perfectly smooth skin, not a scar marred her flesh, nor pimples or any skin problems of any sort could be seen. Despite her hard life on the road, the cleric had taken good care of herself even if at the start of all this she hadn't foreseen herself as a Sacred Prostitute of all things. Now, she was glad of her habits since taking care of oneself made for a good partner in the sack, more or less. Mentally shaking that thought aside, Neria's sea green eyes seemed to shine brightly as her own hands wandered slowly over Elric's body much the same way his own were. Starting at his shoulders, Neria brought them closer together, her breasts pressing against the man's chest as she moaned into his ear, loving the feel of his tongue and lips against her neck as she sucked on his sensitive earlobe, her hands and fingertips blazing a trail down his back to his butt and around to the front, going up his chest and to either side of his neck eventually where she gently massaged and tried to work out any knots he might possess while she talked.

"I'm...sure there is Elric. Show me everything....every trick, every massage technique, anything that you can do to make your partners, which you'll be seeing many of your choosing, cry out in bliss and sexual release should they wish such a thing from you. If you can make me cum three times, you'll be well on your way to being of the same rank as me. If, in one two hour session, you can pull off five different orgasms from me using different techniques, then you shall be the same as I am. Don't be disappointed if you can't though. I've done this for quite a long time, so it takes a bit more effort to make me submit to bliss." She whispered into his ear, letting her lips meld to his own a moment later as her tongue sensuously wrapped around his, sucking on it for several seconds before breaking away, looking deep into his eyes. "So I'll say it again. Show me what you can do."

Feeling her breasts pressed against him and her silken hands sliding over his body he moaned softly, his eyes shining with a hunger. As she moaned and suckled his ear Elric pressed harder against her, his member slowly hardening against her smooth skin. With a grin his hands slid to her buttocks gripping the firm cheeks and kneading them with his strong fingers. He couldn't help but return the attention to her own sensitive ears, licking, nibbling and suckling on them as his fingers continued their work on her firm rear.

"As you command" he whispered hoarsely as he gently moved her to the bed and laid her down. Taking her left foot in his hands he slowly massaged them rubbing his thumb firmly over the ball of her foot for a few minutes then began moving up her leg. He stroked and massaged her calf with small circular motions then slid a finger lightly from the back of her knee to her heel. Continuing up to her thigh Elric began adding more pressure, rubbing his fingers into the supple flesh as they slide up either side all the while staring into her sea green eyes. As his fingers neared the top of her leg he could feel a gentle heat from her sex and kept from reaching towards it. Instead he moved to her right leg and repeated all he had done, this time leaning down to kiss and nip at her hips as he reached the top of her legs.

Neria didn't miss the hungry look in Elric's eyes as his hands wandered to her butt and gripped her butt cheeks firmly, causing a soft moan to escape the woman's lips. Feeling his hardening cock against her thigh, Neria smiled softly to herself, moaning as the elf before her ran his lips and tongue all over her sensitive ears. She was tempted to take his cock in her hands and jerk him off slowly, drawing out every bit of pleasure she could from him, but this was his test, and so she'd let him do as she had asked without interrupting him....too much anyway. Laying down on her stomach, Neria pulled her long blond hair to the right side and put her arms under her head, smiling warmly as she felt Elric's hands start in on the massage, her feet being the first place he chose to start.

He was skilled, that much was clear the way he handled her left foot and the leg above as he slowly worked his way along her soft skin. Moaning softly when he started to kiss her skin as he skillfully eased away the tension of the day from her body, Neria sighed peacefully as she spoke. "There is...a bottle of warming massage oil on the vanity top if you wish to use it. I find....adding it to a tub of hot water can be quite enjoyable for both partners...especially if the one doing the massage uses their whole body rather than just their hands." She had done so many times herself, and the erotic massage had won many people over in the past when Neria did so. Still, some just enjoyed the feel of another's hands, and she would leave it for Elric to decide how to proceed, curious how far he was willing to go.

The dark elf approached the temple very slowly. His hood up over his head to hide his eye's from the light that was in the evening sky. Eye's which glowed like the dying ember's of coals glowed out peering around. He saw perfectly in this half time thanks to years in the under dark.Slowly climbing the stair's the man's hands would lift and lower the hood to expose his head. His skin was slightly shiny from the heat of this Land.Undoing the belt the mans robe fell open exposing his torso and leather pants to the temple. Bare feet making close to no sound as he moved further in. Trying to just take in the area and see who was around so he could figure out who was around. The dark elf coming here to relax and soak in the pools, enjoy the skilled hands of a worker of this holy shrine.

<sorry it's a little small. need practice and input<

Smiling as he felt her muscles relax and the tension leave her body Elric felt pleased he had at the very least helped her to relax after this stressful day. Hearing her moan softly at his kiss he gently bit the soft skin of her hip and let his hands roam lightly over her back. When she mentioned the warming oil and a tub he leaned up kissing her shoulder "I'll skip the tub for now, perhaps we can save that for another time....or later" he murmured in her ear. Getting off the bed he moved lightly to the vanity and picked up the bottle of oil, as he did he could smell the incense and candle more strongly as their scent filled the room. Crossing back to the bed he opened the bottle and drizzled a fair amount over Neria's back and thighs before adding some to his hands. Setting the bottle on the floor he got back on the bed and kneeled beside her at first.

Rubbing the oil into her legs he could feel her skin warm under his hands. Working up he rubbed and kneaded the oil into her firm ass continuing to move up her back. Straddling her thighs Elric firmly massaged up either side of her spine, his hard cock nestled in the cleft of her cheeks as his hands arrived at her shoulders. Leaning down he slowly ground his hips against her rear as his hands slid around and under her body to cup her breasts. Gently he took the sensitive tip of her ear between his teeth and tugged lightly on it as the let his chest rest against her oiled back.

Giselle Do'Urden. Seeker.

Seeing another Drow in front of her, but no obvious weapons on his person, Giselle Do'Urden made sure she was not heard behind him as she followed his every step. She knew of no other Drow besides herself and her father that were kind and honorable in nature, and so out of fear for Neria's life, she planned to make sure this one wasn't here for hostile intent as she slipped into the temple before the door closed and had a scimitar blade pressed tightly against his throat as she twisted his right arm behind his back to prevent any spell casting from him. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" She hissed in his ear as the door closed behind them with an ominous boom. "I don't have the patience for any games, so I suggest you be honest or the last thing you'll feel or hear is my sword cutting through your neck. This place is a place of worship, a haven for those that walk in the light, and the only two Drow I know that actually follow such a path is my father and myself. All the rest are evil, Lolth worshiping fiends. So, unless you can prove you are not the same as they, I'd suggest you run back to Menzoberranzan and never return."

She wasn't about to take any chances with a Drow, even though her father would probably not approve of what she was doing. Even so, Neria was a dear friend to Giselle, and she wasn't about to take a chance and let someone do her harm ever again, not after the terrible fire that had taken her first home away from the light elf priestess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Neria was completely oblivious to the disturbance happening in the main hall of her temple, enjoying the sensations that Elric was imparting to her, and chuckled because she believed there was a slight misunderstanding between them as she moaned again at the feel of his lips on her bare shoulder. "When I said tub, I didn't mean the one you bath in. I just meant a simple wash basin or some kind of container of the same. That oil can be mixed with water, and the water would take on the properties of it since it's of my own blend." She replied, right before gasping as he poured that same liquid onto her back and legs. It warmed almost the immediately as soon as he started to work it into her flesh, and Neria was enjoying every second of it as she closed her brown eyes and sighed in bliss, moaning louder than she had before when he reached her butt.

His strong hands and skill were making her come close to her first release of the day, and if he succeeded just by massaging her stress filled body, she was curious just how well he'd do when they moved onto other things. For now, she relaxed further into bliss, taking a sharp breath when he cupped her breasts and squeezed them, loving the feel of him on top of her as she felt his dick resting between her butt cheeks. "Mmmm.....don't stop....Elric."

The other dark elf had been to lost to the observing the area.not noticing her. He himself was eying the area around him with wonder. so she easily slipped up behind him and got his arm. the man blinked as his hand tightened on his side even as he let his right arm stay locked behind him letting her hold it there. He stopped and took a deep breath threw his nose. " Mmm, female. young." He said very softly back to her even as he did not move his head. " You May call Me N`oire, thou i am not from menzoberreanzan." He said softly. the man swallowed a little as he thought." So this is how you treat your guest's who come for a pampering or to learn the arts? with a blade and hostile tone." he said with a nervous chuckle. He was confident he could use magic and take her if he had to in a fight, but this close. this pressed together she would slice him down before he could even form a blade of ice or some spell. let alone truly fight the girl. " I am just a simple traveler who's coming for comfort, knowledge and pleasure. or do we discriminate against drow at such a holy temple?" he said with a chuckle, still a little nervous. He didn't move thou, knowing for now he was stuck in a corner, and she could do anything she wished if he didn't give her a truthful answer. which if she had a way to tell. he had.

Giselle did indeed have the power to sense the truth, and so far he had spoken it. She didn't relax her hand that had had a hold of his own, but she did slowly lower her blade from the man's neck. Still, she was a bit perturbed in how she was addressed. "I'm three hundred years old, while that's still young among elven races, I am far more experienced than you I am sure. Since we're on a first name basis though, my own is Giselle. Giselle Do'Urden, daughter to Drizzt Do'Urden. I only treat people like you if I don't know them from my next door neighbor. You know the reputation of our race, N'oire, and I am sorry for this treatment. I am not a priestess, but another seeker as you are. Neria, the high priestess of this Temple, is a dear friend, and I would not have her harmed. If you can swear to me that you do not intend ill to her or anyone here, and it does not ring false to the truth sense spell I have in use, then I shall let you go without question." Giselle finished, hoping she wouldn't have to spill any blood, no matter if he was evil and deserved nothing less.

He nodded a little to her as she lowered the blade from his neck, his head tilted now to look back at her over his shoulder." I am not much younger then you. but experience does not always equate to age. Ive heard of your father. deadly man, never want to meet him when he thinks he has a reason to kill me." he said with a smirk over his shoulder." and i am no more here to harm anyone then you are id assume. I have come to do as i said. relax, learn and enjoy this." he said as he turned to try face her more, turning so she could still hold his arm thou not seeking to fight her in anyway this second. " Oh? I dont know much of this temple. I am just coming to learn as much as anything for now. and i swear to you. All I wish now. is pleasure, knowledge and the ability to relax in the massage pallor or baths."

Elric chuckled lightly in her ear as she explained what she meant. "Ahhh...my mistake." he said dragging the tip of his tongue the length of her ear. A soft moan escaped his lips as Elric felt the oil warm his body as he pressed against Neria's back. The oil was awakening his nerves and letting him feel every slightest sensation. When she gasped at his touch on her breasts and told him not to stop he didn't. He squeezed her breasts firmly and massaged them, his palms rubbing lightly over her nipples. I took most of his will to keep from taking her right there. He wanted to make her feel at one release before they progressed further.

Moving his hips in large circle he slid his shaft down one silken thigh then up the other and brushed the tip teasingly over the mound of her sex. With a groan he took the small nubs of her nipples and rolled them between his fingertips lightly before removing his hands. Ensuring her hair was not in the way he barely grazed the tips of his fingers along the edge of her ears ans continued moving his hips. Occasionally he would tilt his head and flick his tongue over her ear tasting the oil and feeling it grow warm in his mouth.

Neria chuckled in turn, moaning softly a moment later as she felt his tongue rub against her sensitive ear. He was good, and his hands on her breasts had her panting softly until she cried out his name, feeling a small but strong orgasm rush through her body, releasing her juices on Elric's crotch as his cock went down one of her thighs at the same time. That was one, now he had two more to pass his test, and four more if he wanted to be a high ranking member of the temple. Still panting a little from her first climax, Neria moaned softly as she settled down, wondering what other tricks he would employ. "Don't....forget to do the front...as well since you have all but done my backside, Elric. Beyond that, this is still your show." She whispered, waiting until he had completed the job on her back before rolling over, exposing her front for him to do as he wished....within reason of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle reluctantly let go of N'oire and sheathed her weapon, and she had to agree with what he said, although she hated to admit it. "I do apologize for the rough greeting, but you must understand that Neria has been through too much already, as it were. As for my father, he might be a deadly warrior, but he fights because he must to defend those he loves. I know the layout of this temple well, so if you wish a bath, follow me." It was a mirror copy of the original, so Giselle figured that most if not all of the rooms were in the same places. Heading through the main hall, Giselle led the way to the basement, walking down the spiral staircase with N'oire in tow. The baths and the pool were down here, just as she remembered them and many men and women in robes were there as well, ready to serve with bathing and getting clothes and such things, but beyond that it was up to Neria and others like her to serve the more intimate needs of the Temple guests.

Feeling her juices on his crotch Elric groaned with her first orgasm. When she rolled onto her back he spread her legs around him and let his cock rest against her wet lips of her pussy. Looking down at her he let his eyes devour her body taking every detail before sliding his hands over her hips and beginning to rub up her stomach. "I like to do the front a little differently" he said with a grin as he slowly moved his hips down. Gently pushing forward he groaned loudly as he felt his member slip between the smooth lips of her sex and glide fully in. Panting he held himself there feeling the oil on his dick ignite from her wetness. Keeping his hips pressed tightly to hers Elric didn't allow himself to be the one to move them. Grinning he grazed his fingers up her sides over her ribs and began to massage her front. One hand rubbing and massaging her breasts as the other rubbed circles on the taught skin of her stomach.

The Man smiled at her as she released him, lifting his arm to rub at his wrist slowly, moving to rub the circulation back into the wrist. He was no warrior, but he was still slender as most of his race and compact. The mans head tilted to the side as he smiled." for what? we both know a drow who are not so evil that a paladins head's explode is so rare that you can find hen's teeth easier." he said with a soft chuckle. he would nod about her father." I still hear horror stories that spread threw the under dark about the lavender eyed demon and his feline. not to mention the dwarf and rest." He admitted a little with a chuckle. and then began to follow her slowly threw the temple." thank you giselle for leading me." he said softly. The man looking around as he walked threw the temple.

He was memorizing the temples lay out, the turns and halls he could see as he followed her down to the baths. " So giselle. tell me about this temple? and yourself. if you don't mind telling me a little more. that and this lovely girl named.. Neria? mm?" he would ask gently as he walks. the mans felt more comfortable and almost seemed more at ease as they approached the baths. the water, making him slowly stretch even as they walked. she could hear his shoulder's popping as he rotated them. the man happy just to be so close to relaxing.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=673165#pid673165

Aaron entered the stone front of the temple gulping. It was much bigger and more overwhelming than he'd expected.

The sacred carvings both excited him and frightened him and he knelt without realizing it. He realized that this was no lark... If he wished to find his passion within himself, he must be willing to accept all.

And right now...in this sensual frightening place, he wanted a big mommy to pick him up and cuddle him to her bosom, then to take him somewhere to teach him about giving oneself.

He started to cry. Knowing it didn't matter that he was a virgin, just that he was sincerely asking and not holding back.

"Would...would someone help me, please?"

((Sheesh, need a lot of help here to keep up lol. Had to make another gal just for you Lan lol.))

Ohatsu Hyuga, Temple Worker.

Another priestess approached at the noise of another Seeker just coming into the main hall, and the woman in a white kimono styled robe stopped but hurried over to his side, her green eyes filled with worry as she heard the young man's cries. "Oh you poor dear, what is wrong?" She asked, her short black hair just hanging over her ears, her breasts barely held in check by the red lacy bra she wore underneath her clothes as she stared at the kid that was apparently very frightened of this place, but why that was she couldn't rightly guess. "Come along, I'll take care of you, I promise." She reassured him, holding her right hand out to him, hoping he'd take it on his own free will. "My name is Ohatsu Hyuga. What is yours?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle chuckled since he did have a point. Regardless though, she had felt right in taking no chances with a strange Drow, but was glad she had been proven wrong. "It is no problem N'oire. I am sure that once Neria is free, she'd be happy to meet you. For now though, I guess we're on our own." Was that such a bad thing though? Considering N'oire was a handsome enough fellow, Giselle was curious what he was into as far as all this went as she stood by one of the baths a few moments later, letting her hand run through the water and finding she liked the temperature as steam rose from the surface of the water. Stripping out of her armor and folding it neatly before laying it aside, she still wore a black cloth bodysuit of sorts that had been protecting her from the hard metal from irritating her skin while she wore it. That too came off, as well as her heavy brown leather boots, and she stood in the nude before N'oire before slowly sinking into the bath with a small sigh of bliss.

Scars dotted her body, most of them barely noticeable and well healed, but there were a few that were more prominent, especially three claw marks on her back, right between her shoulder blades from a dragon that she had fought, once upon a time. If not for her armor, she'd probably wouldn't be where she was now, if not dead and buried. "Come in, the water's fine." She said, pulling her long silver hair back over her back before leaning against the side of the tub, closing her brown eyes as she relaxed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neria groaned long and hard as she felt Elric's cock slowly find its way deep into her sex. It was good to feel a man enter her again after so long, and Elric had proven himself quite well so far, loving the way his eyes seemed to devour every inch of her flesh they could see. Chuckling warmly at his words, Neria let her right hand caress the elf's face tenderly as her other went around his back, her nails lightly leaving small and quickly fading scratches behind as she nodded her approval. "I....am pleasantly surprised, and that doesn't happen often. I was honestly expecting you to use your tongue upon my folds first, but...I am not complaining." She groaned, the oil having heated up almost to the point of it burning within her pussy, but Neria didn't complain as she felt his hands begin their work again. She'd move only when he was ready for her to do so, for now the girth between her legs and his hands on her skin enough to keep her moaning in pleasure.

Aaron looked up at her and nodded, taking her hand, docilely, he let himself be led from the hall.

He held her hand like liferope in a storm as the room seemed to swim by him.

"Is...is there a lady big enough to pick me up and cuddle me to her breast... I know now what I need. I never really had a mother and I need to be introduced by a female who can do that for me. Who is the biggest...I don't care if she's pretty...just big and loving.

Is that asking too much?"

The dark man walked with her as she approached the baths. He watched her then. watched as she stripped off the armor. a Blink." Joining me then?" he said with a chuckle even as he saw the armor folded then shrugs. The man slide to sit down and began to pull off his boots. the man Pulling them off one at a time. the man working the knot's out of his foot as he took off the boot. the dark elves eyes saw perfectly in the dark seeing her as she slide down and into the Bath's." How did you get those scar's?" He would as her softly thou to their sharp ear's of the dark elf. He wasn''t being very quiet. He would stand as he listened. Dropping off his robe showing off the man's torso and arms. Wiry and his form looked like sculpted steel under the flesh. He maybe not as strong as her father, but this Mage was no weakling. He dropped his pant's then down and seemed to smile at her. He had nothing to be ashamed of indeed. He was a little larger then the average Drow.l

He slide to walk out and literally on the water. the man didn't sink due to his natural control of hydromancy. before he sank very slowly down and into the water until he was sitting on the side across from her. the mans eyes closed as he spread out. His body may touch her's may not. He didn't try on purpose to be honest.." tell me when its to hot." She then felt the water.. begin to heat as he willed it hotter and hotter around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom