Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacred Temple of Passion and Desire. (Check first post please. Need Workers/Seekers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil1989

Super-Earth
khajurahotemple.jpg

This place is devoted to those seeking something a bit more than simple one time meetings in another's arms. This temple is devoted to such passions you can't find anywhere else, and those that seek something a bit more will find that their desires, no matter how odd or unnatural, can be sated here. Chambers can be made specifically for people that wish to join the temple full time to help others achieve what they seek, so long as your wish to commune with the divines is pure. Soft, ambient music is always playing somewhere within this temple, mixed in with moans of pleasure and passion filtering down the stone corridors. Come one, come all, and release your inhibitions, and languish peacefully here where you might not be so free elsewhere.

((Character Sheet to be made and posted in the Character Thread for this section of BM. Please post link of your sheet in your first post.))

Name;

Gender;

Age;

Race;

Appearance;

Seeker or Temple Worker?

Class;

Religious?

God/Goddess and their domain if they have one

Ons;

Offs;

History;

Rules to follow
Number 1; Have fun. Despite the serious tone I put up on the top here, that's always the biggest thing in any of these areas.
Number 2; No non con unless cleared with your partner and you notify me about it as well.
Number 3; This is supposed to be based around the DnD prestige class that can be found in the Book of Erotic Fantasy, called Sacred Prostitute, where they worship through sex and offer their prayers the same way if you didn't get the message already. This means while this has a fantasy feel to it, you can bring in anything you want so long as you understand no race will be discriminated against. You leave your racial hatreds at the door.
Number 4; Please, there is a spell checker in any MS word program. Be literate, it's not that hard. Errors here and there are fine though, just not one right after the other.
Number 5; I am always looking for more help. If you think you can do a good job, then feel free to PM me and we'll get you a room set up and you can start whenever you wish, so long as you post somewhat regularly.​

The main hall of the temple is massive, with dozens of rooms and chambers leading off of the grand entrance. The hall itself and its decor is pleasing to the eye, though it does inspire one to think of acts of love and intimacy in all of their forms due to the statues and marble busts on the walls and ceiling. A stone spiral staircase leads up to three floors of the holy temple, each with rooms for those seeking peace and relaxation, among other things. This place is not a whore house, and so do not make the assumption those here are the same. They are sacred beings, dedicating their lives and their bodies to bringing peace to all that come here. Whether that be through listening, playing soothing music, giving massages to relieve stress, or giving their bodies to be used in intimacy and sexual release, all this and more is available so long as you do not possess ill will or an evil heart.

Modern day Earth, on the outskirts of Madhya Pradesh in India. The elven high priestess that rules over this sacred ground has been alive for over a century, having plane walked to Earth fifty years ago. Leaving a clear cut path through the jungles that surround her home, Neria Zathrieal and those that follow her teachings of healing and understanding, most of it learned through her own personal hardships, gently lead those that Seek them out through the best possible path to true peace of the mind, body and spirit. The woman herself might have come from Faerun, the continent in the plane of Toril, but she has found her true home here and hopes she can help many people before her time is ended here.

Areas of the Temple.​

Private Chambers. (Usually reserved to members of the Temple. However, there are many empty rooms as well ready to be filled by guests and the like. Every room is luxuriously appointed with big four poster canopy beds, usually draped with silk or satin sheets and curtains. Every chamber has a full bathroom with sunken tubs and showers big enough for three people of medium build, among the usual trappings of shampoos and scented soaps, oils, and lotions. There is also a chest with an assortment of....toys for use by both Temple Staff and guests alike.)

Massage Rooms. (Self explanatory I'm sure. A comfortable table and a somewhat dark room with scented candles scattered about and lit as well as soft ambient music from hidden speakers. Sometimes used as more than this.)

Tranquil Gardens. (Located in the back of the Temple grounds. Small ponds and well tended flowers of every kind imaginable, plus a few not of this world, reside here in abundance. Stone benches and other spots to sit and take in the scenery are located here.)

Indoor hot springs and swimming pool. (Roman styled pools in the basement of this Temple as well as hot springs in the south corner of the basement. A good place to relax and recuperate after a long trip.)

((This is an old thread I had up on Elliquiy so it is a bit of a work in progress. However, if you wish to join I do ask that you post a character up in the appropriate thread and link it in your posts if you've been gone a while and all. Beyond that, have fun.))

RE: Sacred Temple of Passion and Desire.

christian7_41king said:
Name; Ten-Zen the deal maker

Gender;male

Age; 1,000

Race: demon

appearance:
my-inner-demons-1-1.jpg

Seeker or Temple Worker? seeker

Class:

Religious? no

God/Goddess and their domain if they have one.

Ons; O/O

Offs; bathroom stuff

History; Ten-Zen is the demon of deals and illusions, he has grown weary of being taken advantage of and not getting vengeance. so he set out and took out those who made deals with him and didn't pay up. all where dead in a matter of day heroes, politicians, everyone who took his gifts and blessings where dead. he comes to a sacred temple of passion to rest and take things easy, but is starting to here rumors of some people hunting for him.

((For my Sacred Temple thread.))

Ten-Zen had arrived at a sacred temple of passion and sighed "all this walking is tiring me out. how do mortals stand this?" he walked in the temple in his long black cloak his demonic features hidden by a black hood and veil, he walked around looking at the grand hall and its Majesty. "mortals never change." he thought.

Neria Zathrieal.

Neria Zathrieal looked down from the balcony that overlooked the grand hall and saw that since this place's reopening, she had a visitor in her home. It was good to be doing this again, helping those that sought her out for whatever reason, as well as those that she taught the same trade. 'Trade' sounded too simple, but rather a way of life sounded more appropriate since not just anyone could do what it is that they did here. Pulling her white translucent robe a little tighter around her body, Neria's deep sea green eyes shone brightly for a brief moment before she made her way down to the main hall, immediately feeling the man's demonic aura. She wasn't afraid however as she brushed her golden locks out of her face and back over her back, her long blond hair falling down her shoulder blades in lustrous waves.

Standing before Ten-Zen a few moments later, Neria smiled warmly as she bowed at the waist in respect before introducing herself, her voice possessing the usual musical quality that most elves possessed. "Hello and welcome to my home. I am Neria Zathrieal, high priestess to Corellan Larathain, the elven god of War and Protection. Who are you if I might ask and what is it that you seek in this holy place?"

Jack looked around in slightly bewonderment as she approached the Temple. She wore a simple black dress that really contrasted her mostly white fur. The pandasnake demon stopped in front of the Temple, pausing before going in, almost... afraid to.

((A little short but it's cool.))

Turning as the double stone doors opened again, Neria smiled as she went to greet yet another demon, though this one didn't feel so powerful as Ten-Zen was. "Good morning Seeker. My name is Neria Zathrieal, high priestess of this place you've come to." Bowing again in respect, Neria smiled warmly, her green eyes taking in the woman before her. It wasn't everyday she got two demons in the same length of time, let alone in the same day. "Might I ask your name and what it is you wish? This place is a place of healing, but the form that takes depends on what you need the most. A friendly ear, a place to rest and recover, or someone to spend the night with. That and more are open to you both."

(Los siento. Muse is a tad worn for wear at the moment.)
Jack smiled softly and returned the bow, out of respect. Demon as she was, that did not stop her from being polite to non-victims. "I am Jack Grimke. I... I need some time to think. To rest. Possibly someone to talk to. I've been having some thoughts that a demon such as myself... shouldn't. Not that I want to get rid of them, just that I want to understand them better before I really begin to follow them."

((It's cool Sky, and perfectly understandable.))

Moving to second floor private chambers.

Nodding her understanding, Neria put a gentle hand on the woman's shoulder, squeezing just as gently before replying further. "I think I can accomdate such a request, Jack. Please, feel free to talk as I try to find a place for you here. There are dozens of empty rooms here, all of them well appointed with both modern and traditional trappings. Please, tell me about yourself if you wish as we walk." She replied, setting a slow pace as she lead the way to the private chambers that were scattered about all over the temple grounds on all three floors. Heading up the stairs to the second floor, the third devoted to a single tower room that wasn't used all that often since that was Neria's space of personal use, the high priestess looked to her companion as she opened the first door they came across right by the stairs. "Will this be enough for your stay?"

((The rooms are basically the same, just check my edited intro for more details. However, you can make it your own as you wish, just don't damage the merchandise lol.))

Jack smiled a little and nodded, following Neria. "Well... I used to be a succubus. I still have the same demonic body as one... but after countless victims and rapes, I just lost interest in it... so now I seek someone I can settle down with. Someone who can understand me..." she said, her voice trailing off a little towards the end. She shook it off. Jack had never been one to let emotions strangle her.
She stopped with Neria and looked around the room. "Yes... yes, this will do quite nicely. Thank you, Neria," she said, hugging Neria quickly. "Please... if you get the time later, I'd love to talk," she said, looking around the room a little more as she looked around.

(I'll try not to blow anything up~)

((Good to hear lol. I could use the help in tending to more people as this progresses, but for now I'll handle it all lol.))

Heading back downstairs to Ten-Zen.

"I sensed a demonic aura around you, but beyond that I couldn't tell what you were. I know what succubi are however, though it is to my understanding that there are many different kinds of them just as there are many different kinds of vampires, werewolves, and other creatures as well." For example, depending on where you went, some vamps could walk in the daylight yet they sparkled for some reason. Another example were that demons from the Abyssal Plane of Torment which Neria knew quite a bit about from dealing with wizards and such in the past, couldn't be summoned without knowing their true name, and that a messed up summoning circle spelled certain doom, even if it was a small imperfection. "Still, it matters not in the end, though I'd like to hear more about you when time allows, Jack." Neria replied with a chuckle, her own slender yet strong arms wrapping around Jack's back before breaking away.

"Settle in, and I'll be back soon, that I promise. Stay as long as you need, Jack. So long as your intentions are honest and you plan no ill will of course. The fact you've been so open already puts my mind at ease. At any rate, I'll return shortly and we'll talk over lunch if you wish." She offered, smiling warmly as she departed to tend to Ten-Zen now that Jack was settled in a room at least. Coming back down the spiral staircase, Neria bowed in apology for leaving the man as she had. "Sorry for that, I'm a bit understaffed at the moment since this place has only just opened a couple days ago."

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=13

The sun shined down on him as he climbed the steps to the entrance of the temple. Finally after his long journeys Elric hoped to have finally found a place to call home. While many used the services of the Disciples of Aaluran not many wanted them to reside among them. It was hard to keep moving from place to place and being welcomed secretly but shunned was emotionally and physically draining. However he had a good feeling about this temple and was excited to start a new chapter in his life.

Walking into the entrance hall he wandered around taking in the statues and art work. 'Very nice' he thought to himself as he slid a hand over the legs of a marble statue of and elf relaxing against a tree. Continuing to look around he eventually made his way to a bench and sat down, setting his small pack of belongings at his feet. As he waited to be greeted he tilted his head back and smiled already feeling a sense of peace and comfort settle over him.

Turning her green eyes again from Ten-Zen, Neria's face lit up as she saw the newcomer enter her home. Leaving the man's side yet again, the light elf walked over to the bench and stood before the new arrival, offering her right hand to the man as she spoke. "Hello and welcome stranger. I am Neria Zathrieal, high priestess and founder of this temple. What is your name and what is it you seek?" She asked, sitting beside the elven looking man, though his skin was tinted slightly purple. Half Drow, more light elf or human if she had to guess. "You are part Drow are you not? I know another that is the same as you are, though she is out adventuring back in my home plane most likely. What brings you here though?"

Hearing the lightest of steps coming toward him Elric opened his eyes and looked toward the sound. Seeing the light elf approach and hold out her right hand he took it lightly in his and placed the tenderest of kisses on it. "Hello priestess, I am Elric Galonos a disciple of Aaluran. I am in search of a home." he responded turning slightly to face her as she sat. "I am half Drow as you can see. My human mother died birthing me and my father took pity and abandoned me in a more accepting town rather than leave me to die. Since coming of age I have wandered from place to place eventually finding the Disciples and undergoing the rites to become one of them. Since then I have sought a place to call home and enjoy the pleasures of life how I choose to with others. That has led me here" Elric said softly staring into her sea-green eyes with his amber eyes rimmed with black.

Neria blushed a little when the half Drow kissed her hand. She never got used to such displays of respect despite the fact that not everyone appreciated what it is Sacred Prostitutes like herself did. Turning to Ten-Zen, she nodded for him to join them if he wished, but for now she kept her focus on the man beside her as she listened intently to what he told her. When he finished, the elven woman nodded her understanding as she locked her eyes with Elric's own. "I'm sorry to hear but also happy for the fact you were kept safe by being left in another's care. Even so, no one should grow up without knowing the love of their parents, their original parents anyway. Still, if it's a home you wish, then you shall find one here, Elric Galonos. Please, make yourself at home among these stone halls. Every room save for the tower and any that are occupied are yours to choose from. I welcome priests and priestesses of Aaluran, but not just that particular order but others that welcome others with open arms and truly hopes to help those in need."

There was many that didn't offer such warmth and safety, but the ones that did were much more widespread thankfully. Standing gracefully, Neria held her hand to Elric as she turned to him again. "I will say that this place is a place of healing, no matter the form. If you can do your best to fill such a role, then you are even more welcome here." She offered, though one skilled in the ways of lovemaking was enough, at least for a start anyway.

Smiling as he listened to her words Elric finally knew he'd found his home. "I will gladly help any that I can to see the joy and pleasures to be found in life that they may have lost. You only have to ask of me and I will seek to do whatever I can." he replied as he bowed his head in respect. "Thank you" he whispered as he once again drew her hand to his lips and kissed it lightly. Letting his lips linger slightly he smiled against the soft skin of her hand.

Finally letting go of her hand he stood he reached down and picked up his pack, standing as he once again slinging it over his shoulder. "I shall go find a room and then wash up from my travels...unless there's something else I should do first" he said smiling down at Neria. While he looked at her his mind wandered thinking about what kind of rooms he'd find and how attractive the light elf was when she blushed.

Neria was happy she had helped this man out so easily. Time willing, she did honestly wonder what he looked like under all the dirt and grime he wore now on his clothes as well as his person in general. Mentally shaking the thoughts away, she blushed as she felt his lips on her hand again, having only planned to help him up this time. Still, she took it in stride well enough as she slowly shook her head. "Get cleaned up first, but afterward there is a succubus and a demon I've yet to identify here already, both seeking aid though the woman upstairs on the second floor needs a friendly ear. The man down here I do not know what he wishes just yet. Still, there's nothing pressing just yet, so take your time and I'll take care of them both as well as I can until you're settled in."

Jack plopped herself down on the bed, groaning softly. She hadn't had a bed this comfortable in quite some time. Heck, she hadn't slept well at all in quite some time. She smiled softly to herself and sat up. Bags? Nada. Jack owned absolutely nothing. No money, no ID, no clothes (they were generated by magic). She had never spent much time paying attention to the actual inhabitants of the mortal world, but now might be a great time to start.

Elric smiled still surprised at how much Neira blushed for a Sacred Prostitute and wondered briefly if she could do anything to make him blush in that manner. Shaking his head he chuckled, another time he thought as her mentioning of getting cleaned up reminded him of how long his travels were. "Certainly. I shall return after I bathe to see what I can do." he said turning and making his way to the stairs ascending to the second floor. Reaching it he walked around and inspected a few open rooms before selecting one with a view of the gardens at the back of the temple grounds.

Unpacking his few belongings and placing them on the plush four post bed he looked around thinking once he had time the room could use a more personal touch. Going out into the hallway Elric stopped a passing servant and asked for directions to the baths. Making his way down to the basement he noted the pleased and content looks on the servants he passed, people pleased with their work and happy to be there. Entering the bathes he peeled off his worn trousers and tunic and dropped them to the floor climbing slowly into the warm water. Letting the water wash the dirt and sweat from his hair and body he smiled. Looking up he saw a bath attendant take his clothes and place several robes for him to choose from when he was done.

"How polite of you. I am Ten-Zen and i thought i might rest and have some company while i did so." Ten zen bowed and said. his armour, cloak and weapons swinging slightly. "if your free that is" noticing that others had arrived.

Smiling as she stopped before Ten-Zen after taking care of both Jack and Elric, Neria sighed in relief after having finally reached back to the demon man before her. "I do apologize for that, Ten-Zen. This is one of the first days that this place has been open and I wasn't expecting so many people here already without more aid to take care of them. I'm by myself at the moment, besides from the staff tending to the baths, kitchens, and other areas. That is neither your problem to worry bout though, or why you came here to hear another complain, and for that I apologize. Tell me, what is it you seek?" Seeing that she was talking to empty air a moment later, Neria sighed but she had enough to worry about since there was still Jack and Elric to tend to, and whoever else decided to drop in later on as the day moved on.

EDIT

(quick note: I wouldn't mind playing NPC staff and possibly IC staff if requested. I'm quite flexible and am able to play either/both genders.)

((Alrighty, I'd be more than happy to let ya do so if you think you can handle it. You can also do more than one character at a time as well if you want. Just keep track of where they are is all I ask. Had to edit my last post with Neria since King will be leaving us for a while. Whoever can respond first gets her undivided attention unless you wish a threesome or something lol.))

Getting out of the bathes Elric picked up one of the soft towels that had been left and dried the water from his body. Before dressing he walked around the baths exploring them a little. Finding a counter with some oils he opened each small jar until he found a scent he liked. Placing a little on his palm he rubbed it over his body, a light scent of oranges and jasmine coming off his skin as the oil warmed. "mmmmm" he moaned lightly to himself as the smell filled his nostrils. Going back he picked the sheer green robe to put on and tied it about him, the hem only going to about mid thigh on him. Looking down at himself he grinned noticing this robe left little to the imagination if one took the time to actually look at him.

Elric sat and brushed his long white hair out then re-plaited the braid he typically wore to the right of his face. Finding himself refreshed he made his way out of the bathes and up to his room. Trusting that his clothes would be returned being cleaned he realized for the first time he had no worries picking at the back of his mind. Picking up the several mementos from his travels he arranged them upon the dresser. Satisfied for now he decided to rest for a bit. Laying on his bed he felt himself sink comfortably into the soft mattress. Closing his eyes he wondered what his time her would hold.

((Skylar, feel free to butt in at any time unless otherwise told no by Hart of course. Sorry for the delay folks, RL decided to bite me in the ass just yesterday....more than it has previously.))

Taking care of a few things that required her attention, mostly sorting out small disputes between members of her temple as well as the groundskeepers and support staff, Neria finally got time to check on her two guests, starting with Elric. She hoped he was true to his word in his promise to help her in this holy place, but she would cross that bridge when it came time to go across it. For now, ascending to the second floor, Neria stopped before the man's door and gently knocked, hoping he had had time to rest up since it had taken her a few hours to finally make her rounds to her two newcomers. "Elric? Are you awake?" She asked, her sensitive ears not picking up anything on the other side of the door, at least nothing she could hear anyway.

(more the merrier. just pm me what you plan on doing if u want to join sky. my kinks are pretty wide but vary depending on character)

Not realizing how tired he was Elric had dozed off quickly on the comfortable bed. It had been a long time since he'd had anything remotely close to this to rest upon. A knocking at his door woke him from his unexpected nap and he propped himself up upon his elbows. Yawing he heard Neria's voice asking if he was up. "Yes...I'm awake Neria. Please come in" he answered while sitting up on the bed. Crossing his legs before him he was ignorant of the view it gave as he rarely wore robes, not that he would have cared if he did. "I'm glad you stopped by." he said smiling softly as the light elf entered.

(Okay. I'll get back to this a bit later, as I have some stuff to do for med school, and an arena football game to attend with the MD I study under.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom