Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chosen

msmarvelousno1

Planetoid
Hey I am looking for help on improving this idea below and would appreciate any pointers. What I wanted to was create a new vampire and slayer world. As you can see it is a world were not all vampires are evil and have actually worked together. I wanted a world in which not everyone granted such could handle which is why the church is the perfect antagonist for slayers and vampires.

First a little background on the world we would be playing in if you like the idea.

1. In this world of vampires and slayers men as well as women can be chosen to be slayers. With this said there have been occasions were a slayer has not been able to handle such power and have been driven mad.

2. The slayers are a separate organization from the church. It is divied into different sects each with their own leader and lts who take orders from a head commander.

3. The church feels that there is no need for the slayers to exist. They fill that they are a threat to human kind and that no human should be allowed to have such power.

4. Where ther church sees evil in everything the slayers do not. It is because of the churches propogands that people have learned to fear what is not known to them.

5. Despite their odds the only thing that keeps them from going to war is the government.

6. Slayers also age slowly someone who may be say 45 actually still looks like they did when they were 25.

With that out of the way here are the two major characters for my idea.

Countess Chasity: She stands at a towering 6 ft tall she has bright red hair and if you are familiar with the Dragon Age Game favors Lelianna in looks. She is nearly 300 years old and has the ablities to call upon tentacles at will. Though not an actual futa she does have ablity to grow a cock if needed. Her role in the story will be the domiant one and she is in search of an heir and for that heir she has chosen a slayer for that honor. In order to become her successor they must go through a night of passion that no normal human would be able to survive.

Grace: She is 23 years old and one of the youngest to ever reach the postion of sect leader. She has jet black hair and very bright blue eyes she is 5'7'' tall and an athleticlly toned body. She is cool and calm in very dangerous situations at times.

There minor characters such as the head commander who happens to be lovers and friends with Chasity and Jacob Kim's lt. There is also a power crazed slayer under Kim's sect that rapes and kills one of Chasity's subordinates

Back
Top Bottom