Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House party

Alright, so this is probably going to be based more on smut than plot, but that's okay. Basically, all the characters are in college. It's a huge college town; there's two colleges in town, and two more in surrounding towns. So college kids are always crawling around. So there's this sorority in town, and they're infamous for throwing these incredibly exclusive parties. They're invitation only, and you're not allowed to bring a friend. You can't tell anyone you got invited; you just need to show up and see who else got invited. The parties are always at a different location, and they never use the same location twice. And the parties are kind of like fight club; you can never talk about them unless you never want to get invited to one again. But here's the deal - the reason they're so secretive about them is because these parties are basically just like giant orgies. Only attractive and popular people ever get invited, because you know, who wants to have sex with ugly people?

So yeah. That's the basic gist of it. I was thinking maybe three guys and three girls? That way it is easy to keep up with and doesn't get too out of control? If we want to let more people join later, we can. Once we get all the spots filled up, we can use this as the OOC thread, and we can post character bio's here. I'm going to get picky here and say humans only, please. I would like this to be a real life rp, and stay a real life rp. So like, normal characters, please. Also, in the bio when you post a picture, I would prefer it to be non-anime. I have nothing against anime, it's just when I see anime pictures, I don't exactly think real-life rp. Sorry for being a bit picky.

Girl 1 - lovelikewhoa
Girl 2 - Heart Summers
Girl 3 - Tymara
Girl 4 -

Guy 1 - Nirvana
Guy 2 - Hart
Guy 3 - Full~Pride
Guy 4 - shyone

okay, sorry for poofing. end of the semester haha

but i added everyone in. now we just need a 4th girl, then.
and i'm going to have to say that after the 4th girl, then this is closed. any more people and it will be incredibly hard to keep up with.

I want to play this too! But the topic starter has been offline for almost two weeks. Would it be considered rude to sort of hijack this set-up and try to recruit people for it? o_O Or at this point is it fair game? I want to play it, and there seem to be others too. But the organizer left.

I want to play this too! But the topic starter has been offline for almost two weeks. Would it be considered rude to sort of hijack this set-up and try to recruit people for it? o_O Or at this point is it fair game? I want to play it, and there seem to be others too. But the organizer left.

I think re posting this might be an idea.... since you said the creater hasn't been on in a while.

Name: Andol

Looks: He is skinny with pale skin. He has black hair which always seems to be in a mess, yet will suddenly seem clean and straight every now and then. He only will where clothes that makes him comfortable no matter the situation, even if it is something formal. Though despite this he has an uncanny knack for never looking sloppy, at least most of time. His brown eyes are very deep looking, with the pupils seeming to be as big as those of a Tarren bush-baby, though they are a little creepy--not so much so that it would scare anyone. His face is almost a constant frown and his eyes seem shifty as though he is suspicious of everyone. He has a long scar up his leg for when he had a bad fall when he was younger.

Personalitty: Andol is an extreme shy person or at least that is what most people think. In reality he is not. He is just a little shy and prefers to sit on the edge of a gathering to silently observe and learn about those around him. If a conversation is brought to him, or if he wants one, he will not shy away from it. Yet still the fact that he seems to avoid others, keeps up the idea that he is shy. He tends to find most of his peers to be quite boring and will usually be found talking to those older than him, because he acts more mature than he really is and because his intelligence makes him annoying sometimes. Though some would say his creepiest feature is his ability to read people and figure out a lot about them without them having to say anything.

He is also what people would consider a very blunt person. He will not shy away from saying what he wants, or what he thinks people need to hear. Meaning he is never one to sugar coat a situation. This is sometimes a good thing and other times it is not. He is a homosexual, but this again is other piece of him that is hidden. Not for fear of telling people--he just simply doesn't want to tell others, because it is not that big of deal. When he finds the male he wants, he will go for it and not shy away from it. This is the best way in his mind because it lets others figure it out themselves.

Yet the side that is most hidden is the hopeless romantic. He is really quite a sweetheart to anyone who can get close to him and for those he cares for, he is probably there most loyal and protective friend. Yet every now and then this side will pop up, usually in the defense of those being bullied. Plus he does not tolerate betrayal, if he found out someone had betrayed another. It would not matter how they did it, but he would inform the other party.

He has many odd habits, and though they are not ones that would brother people. They still make people look at him with a double take. He usually sits up in a chair without his feet on the floor and will sit Indian style, if at all possible. He sometimes forgets to bathe, though he is not as foolish as to where it would become a problem. Yet it does leave his hair a little messed up. All and all he what one would consider to be an eccentric personality, and sometimes an enigma.

Pic:
1247223502l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom