Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Girl (SHARPii and Josu_T)

They spoke, and she was sure she sounded a little eerie about the whole acceptance thing but if they was anything between them, both for sure or potentially, she felt it would be good to get it out now about her difference. She needed to know now if it'd be okay or if it'd freak him out. So maybe she stalked him for that while and made him dream of having unbelievable passionate sex with her. Still they got to this point on their own with only a little help from the dreams. Could he really say that without the dreams, he'd ever notice her, even if she did talk to him?

"Well...there's something you should know. It kind of factors in on how we met and all and certain things." She murmured, looking down, removing her hand from his now to anxiously play with her own. She couldn't look at him while she said this. Her eyes remained on her hands as her thumbs waddled over each other and she let out a small sigh. "I was born with this kind of...thing. I don't know if it's an ability or some creepy stalker super power but I can...infuse myself into someone's dreams or their mind, making it seem like they've imagined me or are dreaming about me. I could put myself into your mind right now and make it seem like I am your mind and that I am what you see when you go into your mind." She wasn't sure if she was making any sense but hopefully he was getting it. Hopefully he wouldn't get too mad when he connected the dots. Just, hopefully.

The conversation turned and he knew she was about to say whatever it was she felt she needed to say. He listened carefully to every word. He wasn't sure what she meant about it factoring in to how they met. The mention of creepy stalker super power had him really confused. Then she said it. He really had to think about what it meant as he stared out at the city. He started to put it together, but really wasn't sure about it. Was she saying she had put herself into his dreams? She wasn't a girl he had randomly dreamed of, then happened to meet. She was a girl who had purposely placed herself into his dreams? He tried to figure out what that meant for them. He had fallen for her in his dreams, but had she really been any different than herself there? There had been the sex dream. What did that mean? Had every dream been with her in it? After at least a minute of thought he turned to look at her again. He was sure he had it figured out and knew how he felt about it. "I think that explains things for me. It is surprising, and unusual, but I think it sounds like an interesting ability. As for what I think you were trying to tell me about my dreams before we really met, don't worry. I actually think it is cute that you felt you had to meet me in my dreams before you could meet me in person. You are a great girl and I really like you, not just because of the dreams. Sure, they sped things along, but I don't care about them that much any more. I like you because you are who you are. I guess the short way of saying this is that I don't mind at all if you entered my dreams before we met." He smiled at her and looked at her carefully.

As she waited for him to say something, the wait was almost unbearable because she was so afraid that he'd be incredibly turned off by that and just ditch her. Get up, get in his car and leave her stranded outside of the city. Thankfully, that was not the case for when he started to speak, a new light of hope swam through her and she smiled softly. Biting her lower lip, she sat up and moved her arms around his neck and just hugged him. He probably thought she was just crazy but it meant the world to her to know he accepted her because it had always been her fear. But he did and that was worth it all.

Eric was glad that she understood what he meant. She wrapped her arms around him and it felt nice. He pulled her a little closer and hugged her. He definitely understood now what she had meant before when she meant accepting something. Normally he might think someone saying they could put themselves in dreams or thoughts was crazy, but not her. The first reason was that she really seemed sincere when saying it. She didn't sound crazy when explaining it. The other, more important reason was that it just made sense when he thought about his dreams and how she matched the girl in his dreams so perfectly. He knew his imagination wasn't that good. He also just felt he should believe her. He wanted to believe her too. He was already really falling for her and he cared about her. He kissed her cheek softly. He spoke quietly. "You know, you're cute when you're worried or nervous." He grinned and just continued holding her.

Astoria looked at him and blushed when he called her cute. She giggled and just buried her face into his shoulder, trying to hide her shyness. He was so amazing and she was the most luckiest girl to be with him, to even be in such close proximity with. She'd never take it for granted. Looking at him, she kissed him lightly and smiled. "So...where do we go from here? With you and I, I mean." She said softly, moving her hands from around his neck down his shoulders and over his hands gently.

Eric grinned as she hid her face from him. She was acting even cuter. When she looked back up he was surprised just a little by her kiss. Then she asked a question he had no answer to. He held her hands and looked into her eyes. He thought for a few moments about what he should say. Then he gave a slight nod. "I think we should go wherever we feel like the world is taking us. There is no need to plan out a relationship step by step. Let's just enjoy being with eachother and see where things go. So, what would you like to do now?" They were still out in a secluded spot. They could talk more, or whatever they felt like doing. He was also fine with driving her home.

Astoria looked at him, her eyes blinking a couple of times as the words he spoke so sincerely melted her heart. Biting her lower lip, she smiled softly and simply wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, letting her kiss say what she wanted to do. Sliding her body into his to the point she was almost and practically sitting in his lap, she stayed close to him. It was like their dream. It felt like something of it. But this time it was real and it would feel like nothing else. Nothing could and would compare.

Eric's gaze never left her. Her arms wrapped around him and his pulled her close. She kissed him and he put passion into it. She shifted and he held her body against his. Desire was obvious. He knew what they both wanted. They kissed there on the ground for a while. Eventually he pulled back a little and looked into her eyes. "So, would you like to move to somewhere more comfortable and warm?" He didn't mind at all where they were. Having her near was all he really needed, but it could be even better if they were somewhere nicer.

Given it would be her first time, she did kind of forget that it should be special. But the setting didn't matter to her. All that mattered was the person she was with and that he cared for her a lot and wanted her as much as she wanted him. Wasn't that all that mattered? "Here's not good?" She asked. "I mean...I don't know. I just figured, it's special by who I'm with, not where I'm at. Right?"

He could tell by the look in her eye that she meant what she said. It made him happy. He didn't answer her with words, he just pulled her close again and kissed her. Leaning back, he pulled her down with him until he was laying on the ground and she was laying on top of him. His hands moved slowly over her back, caressing as they kissed. Every passing moment brought more desire and had him thinking even less about where they were.

Astoria looked at him, worried for a moment but then he swooped her up in his arms and kissed her. It was so divine and she knew with that kiss that perhaps he felt the same way. Laying on top of him, her hands rested on his chest, one hand moving around his cheek gently as she kissed him. The feel of his hands touching her in such a soft and gentle way was incredibly intoxicating. Even if it was over her clothed back, it was still enough to send shivers through her. Amazing shivers, at that.

Eric felt her hands on him and he kissed her with more desire. His hands slid under her shirt and rubbed the soft skin of her back. After a few good long moment he slowly pulled off her shirt and placed it aside. His hands started to explore her exposed skin. He loved how it felt beneath his hands. He loved how she reacted to his touch. It turned him on and he was sure she knew it. If she didn't she probably would know it quite soon. It would be hard for her to not notice.

Astoria shivered more when she felt his bare hands along her bare skin; the very touch so electrifying. Her hands begin to unbutton his shirt, her fingers lightly dancing over the exposed skin to come as she unbuttoned his shirt. Shifting slightly so she was kind of straddling his lap and laying on him, she was able to feel just how much he wanted her and it turned her on even more. She wanted him so bad and knowing they both wanted it, her hips started to grind into his, she slightly sitting up on him, though her lips never left his.

Eric didn't do anything to stop Astoria from unbuttoning his shirt. The feeling of her hands on his chest got him going even more. Then she started to grind against him and it was like torture. His hands worked on removing the rest of her clothes. He took off every bit and left her naked on top of him. Then he helped her pull off his own clothes. He stopped at his boxers. He decided to leave those for her to take off. It did feel a little strange to him. This was really their first time together, but in a way it wasn't. It really didn't matter too much. He kissed her more and let his hands move over her naked body.

Soon, she found herself completely nude up on him, only realizing this when it came down to his boxers. As she sat up, she then looked down at herself and she blushed madly and looked at him but then looked away, completely stopping anything and everything. She was nervous, shy and so ready for this but it actually happening and it was completely real and not something she induced in his dream. "Are we really going to do this?" There was no doubt in her voice but she was nervous.

When she stopped he looked up at her, wondering if he had done something wrong. He considered her question. She did seem nervous, but she also seemed ready. He didn't want to force her into anything. He thought for a few seconds and then nodded. "As long as you still want to, we are really going to do this. If you don't feel ok with it I can understand that too." He wanted her to feel comfortable. His hands moved over her more.

She was comfortable, so incredibly comfortable and she also feared that all this unnecessary pillow talk will kill the mood. Though it also seemed that it would not be difficult at all to bring that mood back, given their intense sexual and physical chemistry. Nodding, she leaned down and kissed him deeply, moving her hands back around his cheeks, letting that kiss assure him that she was ready. To let him know further, her hands moved down his chest and she pulled back from the kiss and stood up, pulling his boxers off of him. Now sitting beside him she stared at his member and gulped. It was big. And she was a virgin. "So..." She looked at him, her eyes telling him or wanting him to take charge. She didn't know what to do, even if she seemed like it in the dream.

Eric smiled up at her. Then she she kissed him he knew. He returned the kiss with plenty of passion and desire. He watched her as she got up and then removed his boxers. He gazed into her eyes and saw her reaction. She seemed a little surprised. With her one word he shifted so he could kiss her again. Then he guided her down to the ground. His body covered hers and he kissed her more. His hands slid over her body once more. He gradually moved between her legs. His erection rubbed against her lower lips and he moved his hands over her breasts. He didn't tease her, he moved and lined himself up with her, pausing before he thrust forward, breaking their kiss and looking into her eyes to make sure she was ready.

Looking at him, she bit her lower lip a little hard but then was simply taken aback, her eyes locked on his as he lay her on her back. Her arms moved around his neck and she returned each kiss with such passion and affection, her fingers twirling into the back of his hair softly. Spreading her legs enough, one leg ran up his side, as if about to wrap around but not yet did, and feeling him against her, she let out a small gasp after their kiss broke. Looking up at him, she looked into his eyes and nodded, smiling softly. Never had she felt so ready until this moment, right underneath him. This would be the ultimate start.

He saw her nod and really knew she was ready. He kissed her once more and then pushed forward. He slowly entered her. He carefully slid fully into her, paying close attention to her reaction. He knew it could hurt her and he didn't want her in pain. When he was as deep as her body would let him go he stopped and he waited. He let her body get used to him and he just kissed her. His hands gently rubbed and massaged her breasts, playing with her nipples. She felt truly amazing. Her body made him feel immense pleasure.

Kissing him back, she felt him enter her and she pulled back from the kiss and lay back, she letting out a small breath, swallowing hard. A small moan of right now shock and pain came from her and her arms wrapped around his back as she buried her face into his shoulder, holding onto him as she became accustomed to the feeling. As she did, her grip around him released and she relaxed a little bit and let out a small sigh, looking up at him and kissed him softly, using that kiss to give him the green light.

Eric could feel her reaction as much as he could see it. When she kissed him once more he smiled and pushed forward again. This time he got himself completely inside her. Once again he paused until she was used to taking him completely inside. When he was sure he wouldn't hurt her any more he pulled back half way. He started a long slow rhythm thrusting in and out of her. He enjoyed ever moment as he body took him in and squeezed hard. He let out soft moans. It really was better than in the dream. He felt a real connection to her, physically and emotionally.

As he began to move, soft moans came from her. It hurt still a bit but then it became so good. It felt wonderful and with him, she never felt more safe. Her hands moved into his hair and she kissed him deeply, moaning against his lips, her hips pushing against his slowly in sync with his thrusts. It was so much more than what she thought it would be and so much more than the dream too. It was positively divine.

Their bodies started to move together in harmony. Their kiss was full of so much emotion and passion. He was very happy that she was feeling good. It really let him relax and just focus on the moment and enjoy it. He did that and loved each second. He couldn't have stopped the long moans from escaping his lips if he had wanted to. He wasn't thinking any more he was just moving with her, pushing deep into her. He slowly increased his speed and how far back he pulled. Eventually he was pulling almost out of her and driving back into her completely with each thrust. She had been right. Where they were didn't matter, the moment was perfect because it was the two of them together.

Astoria moved her hands slowly through his hair, her lips staying to his, even through her loud moans. Her leg ran up his side and wrapped around his waist and soon she had to part her lips from his, especially when he started to increase his speed. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed she overcome with such a world of pleasure. She almost couldn't breathe because it was so good.

Back
Top Bottom