Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Girl (SHARPii and Josu_T)

The first scene of the movie scared her like nothing else ever could and she leaned into him, perfectly in time as he wrapped his arm around her. She crossed a leg over the other and rest her head on his chest, her hand moving to his free hand, letting her fingers wrap around his. As the movie wore on, she looked up at him and bit her lower lip, looking away quickly though before he'd have the chance to look at her. A blush came to her cheeks too. It was so different in a dream. Reality was real and at the end of the day, she'd be left with the lingering impression of what went on that very night. It was wonderful.

Eric looked down at Astoria as she leaned in close to him. He wished there wasn't an arm rest between them. He felt her hand take hold of his. He continued watching the movie, looking at her during some of the scarier scenes. Eventually one of the times he looked at her and she looked at him matched up. Their eyes met and he smiled at her. He suddenly felt like he needed to do something. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her softly, then pulled back just a little. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He pulled her a little closer. He hoped she didn't mind him kissing her.

Her eyes were locked with his when that moment came where they actually caught each others gaze at the same time. It was captured and stayed that way until she felt the soft and gentle feeling of his lips on hers. Her eyes closed almost right away and it was like she melted right into it. Nothing would ever be exactly like the dream because it'd be better. When he pulled back, she swallowed hard, her eyes opening and she smiled gently at him, a rosy tint coming to her cheeks. Leaning in, she pressed her lips to his this time, moving her hand around his cheek.

His eyes stared at her face. In the dark he couldn't see her cheeks turning red. It didn't matter. She moved in and he kissed her. Her hand on his cheek helped him relax completely and just enjoy it. His arms held her near and he continued to kiss her. He didn't even hear the movie anymore. His focus was completely on her. Nothing else mattered. Their first real kisses. They were wonderful. He knew they were just meeting for the first time, but he felt as if he was already falling for her. It seemed impossible, but he just knew she was right for him. It wasn't even because of the dreams. It just seemed right. Completely right being with her, kissing her, just having her near.

Just being near him was more than enough. Being in such a close proximity was more than she ever could dream for, regardless of the dreams in the past few nights. To be there right now, in his arms with their lips locked in such a passionate kiss, she couldn't ask for anything else. Everything was perfect and she knew he was the one for her, right in that moment. Perhaps it really was so early to tell but from the moment she laid eyes on him, she knew that with all her heart and with every fiber in her being, she wanted to be in this exact closeness with him. There she was.

Pulling back for only a second for air, she looked up at him and then her eyes closed again as her lips went back in, kissing him deeply, her hand around his cheek, moving slowly and sensually to the back of his head, her fingers mingling in with his hair as their kisses soon turned into a full on make out. Or at least that's what she was making of it.

It wasn't long before they were making out passionately. Eric didn't think about it, he just reacted to his desire and emotions. He shifted in his seat so they could be more comfortable. Soon they were able to relax and continue their kissing. He no longer cared about the movie and was glad they were in an area of the theatre that was more empty so they didn't bother others. Not that he would have noticed them or payed attention to them if they said anything. He was completely focused on Astoria. It was amazing how good it felt to be close to her and to kiss her in such a way. For the first time during their date he thought about the dreams. The one where they had been intimate. He wondered what it would be like if he and Astoria were to do something like that for real. He figured the pleasure would be more than ever imaginable. He thought about that for a little while as he still continued kissing her. The movie came to an end and the credits started to roll. Somewhere in the back of his mind he realised it and slowly pulled back. He smiled and looked deep into Astoria's eyes. They had to leave soon, but he didn't want to. He wanted to stay as close to her as possible.

To think, suddenly the movie was over. They had made out during the entire feature film and she didn't even realize it until he had pulled away, causing her to break her trance on him to look at the screen, seeing credits. She blushed and looked away, laughing slightly at the entire situation. Making out throughout the entire movie but it was so amazing. She felt so lightheaded-like and as if her body was somewhat on fire. An amazing feeling and it got her thinking about the intimate dream from the night before. What if...?

Standing, she took his hand and walked down the stairs with him and soon out of the theater and out of the entire building into the city night. Turning to face him, she looked down at their hand and then back up at him. "I know the night is ending. But I really don't wan to go." She said softly. "It feels like it went by so fast; like everything's just beginning." She said quietly, looking back down at their hands again. It felt like they wouldn't ever see each other again, like they had only one good night before whatever was to happen. It was just that feeling that after an amazing night, she didn't want it to end.

Eric went with Astoria out of the movie theatre. Soon they were on the street together. It was dark. He looked at her as she stopped and faced him. Her words echoed his own feelings, his own thoughts. He didn't say anything for a moment. He looked at her and considered the possibilites. When he spoke it was still a little uncertain. "I have dreamt of this day. Meeting you. Being with you. I am happy it has finally come. I think this really is just the beginning of something. I hope so. I don't want to go either, but I think we should. I think it might be too early to do all that I have dreamed of. We will see eachother again, I am sure of it. I will make sure of it." He nodded and then smiled. Even if she was suddenly taken across the world from him he would track her down again. Now that he had found her he would not let her get away.

Astoria smiled gently, agreeing to going their separate ways for the night. "Well, in case we don't by the natural hopes of walking, then come see me at my awesomely boring job." She laughed, shaking her head. "I work at the music store near the University. Maybe I'll see you there. Maybe I won't. Who knows." She shrugged, moving to him and kissed his cheek. "Although, you want to walk me home?"

Eric smiled and nodded, taking mental note of where she worked. She would definitely see him there. She asked if he wanted to walk her home. He considered just taking her to his car and driving her home, but he realised that walking would be a lot nicer. "Sure, let's go. Lead the way." He held her hand and started walking with her in the direction of her place. He didn't think that there could possibly be a better first date than the one they had just had. He was already looking forward to their next date, and the ones that would follow after that. He just hoped it got that far. From what she had said and what he saw of her he was fairly sure she wanted the same thing as him, but he couldn't be completely sure.

Astoria walked with him, hand in hand, running the events of that night back through her head. As her mind focused on their heated make out session in the theater throughout the entire movie, a small blush came to her face. She couldn’t believe that she had any nerve or confidence to be able to confront him but oh was she glad she did. The walk to her home wasn’t too far, just passing his own with a few more blocks. Thank god for the city that everything was honestly a good walking distance. Looking at him, she was so tempted to tell him right off the bat about her ability and about the dreams but feared the end of this potential relationship as it is if she did. So for now, she kept her mouth shut about it and let out a content sigh. “Thank you…for tonight. It was amazing.”

The walk was nice. He really enjoyed being near Astoria. It was perfect. Eventually they reached her door and he stopped. He smiled at her and simply nodded at first. He took hold of both her hands and simply enjoyed the moment as much as he could. Eventually he spoke, looking into her eyes. "It really was amazing. I am so glad I met you. I hope to see you very soon." He leaned in and he kissed her. It wasn't a simple pack, it was a full kiss. His emerging feelings were all put into that kiss. It was better than anything they had done in the theater. When he pulled back he smiled again and then took a step back. "Good night Astoria. Sleep well." He turned and started to walk away. He looked back at her once more before she went inside and gave a little wave. He then walked home.

As they reached her door, she turned and faced him, her eyes once again planted into his, falling deeper into them; into him. "Likewise." She said softly, soon leaning in for that fateful goodnight kiss. It was better than any kiss she had that entire night. So much emotion and passion into it; a full kiss. Parting, she stepped back onto a step and watched him go, waving. Once he was out of sigh, she let out a content sigh and turned, going into her apartment building and up to her apartment itself. Walking in, she shut the door and tossed her keys on the little table and leaned on the door. She felt like it was all a dream but she knew it wasn't.

He happily walked home, but wished he was still with her. He remembered their entire time together. Their meeting had been strange. He didn't really understand it, but it didn't matter. He was just happy to have met her. He could barely believe it, but he thought he could be falling in love with her already. He arrived home, deciding to leave his car parked for the night. He could get it the next day. He went right to bed. He lay there thinking of Astoria. She was wonderful. He was soon dreaming. His dreams were of her, of them together. Their future. He wanted a future with her. She was there in every detail. It wasn't a flashback to one of their previous dreams. For the first time it was his own dream of them together in a situation he had not previously seen in a dream. It really showed how much he cared about her already.

After changing and getting ready for bed, Astoria lay down and she soon fell into a dreamless slumber. She learned that for her in particular, when she was at peace or in an incredibly good mood, she didn't dream because that showed just how at peace her mind was which was rare. That night, it was a beautiful and relaxing dreamless sleep. She also found no need to enter herself into his dreams or even check up on it because her dream became reality. That was all she needed and given how the night and their date went, she was confident that he felt as strongly for her as she did for him.

When Eric woke in the morning he was very happy. He went about his daily routine as normal, but thought constantly of Astoria. He could no longer deny any possibility of feelings for her. She had stolen his heart in just one day. Not even a full day, just one evening. He didn't mind though. He was glad he had found her. He went to work and a number of his co-workers commented on his positive attitude. It was only when it came to lunch that he realised what he had to do. He intended to go to his usual restaurant and he realised that Astrid worked there. He would need to tell her that he wasn't interested in going out with her. He wasn't sure how she would handle it. They had only been on one date, but it had been a fairly nice one. Still, nothing in comparrison to his date with Astoria. He figured he'd get it over with that day. No use in dragging it out. He walked through the park and went to the restaurant.

Astoria woke up the next morning in an unbelievably good mood. Showering and dressing for school, she left, going about with her daily routine but with the most optimistic and positive attitude about anything. Even when she got a low mark on her essay in English, her happiness never waned and neither did that low mark disrupt her mood. After her classes, she went to her job and greeted everyone which was something she never really did. She was especially perky with the customers that dared come to the place to buy music. Given that the music store was a little dark and had this scary ambiance that tended to make many people stray from it, those who did actually come in weren't so accustomed to such perkiness so her perky attitude definitely set people off. It was an interesting day, that's for sure but it couldn't be helped for how happy she was.

Upon seeing Eric arriving to the restaurant, Astrid had just finished her first shift of the day and was about to walk out. Seeing him, anger bubbled through her. While she knew they weren't exclusive, it still didn't bode well for her that she saw him with another girl the night before. Glaring at him, she simply slapped him across the face and walked passed him, walking home.

Eric arrived at the restaurant and spotted Astrid. She seemed to be not working at the moment. It was the perfect chance to talk. When she spotted him he was surprised to see her upset. She seemed angry at him. He wasn't sure why. He was about to say hello when she simply slapped him. It caught him completely off guard and she walked away. He watched her leave, still confused. Still, it meant he probably didn't have to worry about her any more. His best guess was that she had seen him with Astoria, and that was just fine with him. He continued into the restaurant and took a seat. He got very bad service and when he asked why he got an explaination about how Astrid had indeed seen him with Astoria. He was getting bad service for hurting one of their co-workers. He just worked with it and enjoyed his meal as much as possible.

After the events at lunch his mood had been dulled a little, but not completely ruined. He still had some time left so he walked to find Astoria's work place. He did a little searching, but eventually spotted it. It seemed a little dark, but he didn't care. It was where the most wonderful girl worked. He walked inside and looked for her. He didn't realise that there was still a faint red hand print on his face. If he had, there was nothing he could do about it. He eventually spotted Astroia and smiled. He quickly walked over to her with a little wave.

Astoria was sitting on the counter, swinging her feet back and forth as their customers for the day was as always not that much. Still she found some fun in her boring job. Especially when she saw him. Her eyes brightened and she smiled brightly and waved to him, waving him over. Hopping off the counter, she went to him and threw her arms around his neck and rest her head on his shoulder. It was so good to see him again, especially since it gave her that assurance that there really was something between them if he sought her out at her work place. "How are you?" She asked, looking up at him.

The look on Astoria's face when she saw him was just great. It made him happy that she was excited to see him. He wasn't quite expecting her to get so close, but he didn't mind at all. His arms wrapped around her back and he hugged her. He smiled down at her. "I am doing a lot better now that I have seen you. I'm glad I found this place. How are you doing?" He paused for a second, but he couldn't resist doing what he wanted to do. Without warning he pushed his head forward and he pressed his lips against her, kissing her. It wasn't a soft kiss, but it also wasn't anything like their kissing the night before. Still, he enjoyed it. It lasted a few seconds before he broke it and just looked into her eyes. He was happy with it, but wasn't quite sure what to expect from her. He was sure she wouldn't mind. Not after all he had seen from her around him.

Just as she was about to answer on how she was doing, he kissed her. She didn't care at all that he kissed her while she was at work. So, her co-workers started quite a bit, more like gawked but she didn't care at all. Kissing him back for the moment, she smiled and pulled back. "I'm doing wonderfully." She looked like a little girl so stuck in a dream state just from seeing him, but she was so happy. It was just that feeling when you really like someone and they feel the same way; all you want to do is just see each other every single day. That's what she wanted and it was evident whenever she'd see him.

He smiled at her as she finally answered his question. He hugged her for a minute, then took a step back. He was happy with her. "I just have a few minutes before I need to go back to work. I just felt like finding this place and stopping in to see you. It will get me through the rest of the day. Do you want to make plans for when we are both finished work? I'd be happy to spend another afternoon and evening with you." His hands held hers loosely. He didn't know what he wanted to do with her, but he knew he wanted to be near her. He didn't even notice her co-workers, nor did he care if they stared. His focus was completely on Astoria.

"Well I'm glad you did. It's a great moment to see you." She smiled. "I'd love to. We can go...paint the town red." She laughed. "Should I meet you somewhere after work?" She asked gently. Oh she couldn't wait to spend another afternoon and evening with him. it'd be better than yesterday. Each time they'd spend time together it would be better than the previous. She simply wanted to be with him and him only, having eyes only for him. When the time would come to tell him, she just hoped he'd like or love her for her and not base his feelings by how normal she clearly was not.

He smiled and nodded at her. He was really looking forward to it. "Sure, why not meet in the park near here. It is between here and my office. We can go from there to do whatever we want to do. I should get going now. I don't want to be late." He smiled and kissed her again. He then said goodbye and left the store. Just seeing her and being near her and returned his complete happiness. He returned to work just as happy as he had been before lunch, if not happier. He went through the rest of his day very quickly. He spent half his time thinking of what he could do with Astoria. He wanted it to be a nice date. He had a few ideas in mind, but decided to see if she had anything she really wanted to do. Whatever they ended up doing, he was sure it would be great.

Astoria nodded. "I'll see you then." She smiled, leaning in and gave him a soft kiss goodbye. Watching him go, she smiled gently and waved, before hopping back onto the counter. For the rest of her shift, while she eagerly awaited for it to be over, her coworkers seemed to tease her a little bit after witnessing being so lovey-dovey towards Eric. She ignored it and didn't mind at all really since she was too happy to care. Regardless, she didn't care at all. She was with him in every way she possibly imagined and it made her so happy. That's all that mattered.

Back
Top Bottom