Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley blushed softly. "A-aww.. Thanks David. And that's sad, no one comin' up to you," she said, giving him a quick hug. "Well, Im here now.... so I may as well stay with you."

Skylar23 said:
Ashley blushed softly. "A-aww.. Thanks David. And that's sad, no one comin' up to you," she said, giving him a quick hug. "Well, Im here now.... so I may as well stay with you."

He smiled "No problem" he said, blushing at her hug. "I'd rather have you around then be lonely" he said with a big smile. His eyes wandered a bit, noticing how great she looked in her bikini. "I like your bikini" he said, fighting his arousal so he wouldn't scare her away.

Ashley blushed a little harder, smiling. "Thanks David. Its brand new, too... bought it just to wear here on the beach." Since he was taller, he could get a good view of her cleavage. She giggled and looked up at him slightly. "Soo... what do you want to do?" she cooed, noticing he was holding back. She stepped forward and laced an arm around him, her paw going down to rub his crotch. Her large breasts pressed against his chest.

David indeed looked at her cleavage. He blushed slightly but then much deeper when she came close to him but when she touched his crotch, he brushed his deepest yet. "Uh... well..." he was stunned but let his arousal take its course, starting to bulge out of his trunks. "We.. could.. uhh.... go.. umm... to my... uhh.. room" he said, stammering like an idiot. He was very nervous but also bursting with anticipation. He stared at her cleavage the whole time, nearly impossible to look away.

Ashley giggled in the cutest way and rubbed his chest with her paws. "Sounds great to me. Wanna show me to it?" she asked, slipping her paw into his.

He blushed, unable to even speak. He grabbed her paw and took her up to his room. He had one of the most expensive rooms, with a king sized bed and lots of room for fun. "Here we are" he said with his nerves calming for now.

She smiled as he pulled her along rather quickly. "Someone's eager." She looked about the room, licking her lips and grinning. "Mm... and since we're alone, I won't be need this..." She removed her bra, letting her DD size breasts bounce free. She 'ahh'd softly and rubbed one with a paw.

He stared at her big breasts, his paws giving them a squeeze. His nerves seemed to vanish. "Nice feel to these hmm?" he said with a wink. He pulled her close and grabbed her ass. "I got a surprise for you, my sexy otter" he said with a wink.

She giggled softly. "I love surprises! Show me show me show me!" she begged, smiling up at him. She wrapped her arms around him as he squeezed her ass, giving a small moan as she pressed her breasts to his chest.

Skylar23 said:
She giggled softly. "I love surprises! Show me show me show me!" she begged, smiling up at him. She wrapped her arms around him as he squeezed her ass, giving a small moan as she pressed her breasts to his chest.

He smiled and shook his head. "Not yet" he said, kissing her deeply. His 'surprise' poking her in her thigh. He spanked her with a sexy growl and winked at her.

Ashley giggled softly and laced her arms around him, kissing him back passionately. She let her tongue push into his mouth, French kissing as they stood there. She blushed as she felt something rather hard and large press against her thigh.

After a minute or so of kissing he broke their kiss. He spun her around and sandwiched his 'surprise' between her soft cheeks. "Ready for your surprise?" he asked, his paws rubbing up and down her gorgeous body. He dropped his trunks and rubbed his still hardening 'surprise' on her soft ass.

Ashley gasped and blushed violently as she felt her 'surprise' rubbing against her ass. "Ohh... big surprise... I like big surprises," she cooed to him, leaning back against his chest.

He purred into her ear. "Go on then, It won't bite" he said with a grin. He rubbed her breasts as he kept the 'surprise' firmly between her cheeks. He then spun her back to facing him. He pulled off her bottoms and winked, giving her round ass a nice slap.

She moaned as he slapped her ass, melting into his chest. She slid her way down, tongue running over his body until she reached his cock. The otter licked along it's length before smiling and sitting back, patting her lap. "C'mere, David... there's something I want to try."

He smiled, watching her lick down him. He let out a pleasure filled purr as her tongue made contact with his cock. He groaned as she licked his length. "Alright sexy" he said, getting on her as she asked. His cock at full length and girth, throbbing with want for her kind tongue.

The otter smiled as he straddled her lap. She grabbed hold of her breasts and spit on them for a bit of lube, wrapping them around his cock. She began rubbing her breasts up and down his cock as she moaned, a good portion of his large length still sticking out. She put this in her mouth, suckling and licking.

He grinned when she wrapped her breasts around his cock. "Naughty little otter" he said with a wink. He began to purr as she rubbed them up and down his cock, only purring louder when she began to lick and suck on him. He thrusted a bit, in time with her rubbing and licking making it that much of a better feeling.

Ashley salivated around his cock as she toyed with his hot member using her tongue. She coated it effectively in her saliva as she suckled, increasing the suction as her lips turned concave. She bobbed her head with his thrusts, moaning softly.

His purrs turned into groans of pleasure. He loved the feel of her tongue working him over. He grabbed hold of her breasts, squeezing them as his cock thrusted harder between them. He was getting close already and knew it would be a big one.

Ashley sucked down hard on his cock, feeling a rising pressure in his meat. She sucked as for as she good go before popping off, tilting her head back and opening her mouth. "Come on, cum all over me... I'll take your cum," she said like a good little slut.

He smiled at her, thrusting harder into her breasts. He let out a growl and pulled free of her breasts. He cam hard with many streams of cum, most landing across her face and in her mouth but a few landing on her breasts. He panted a bit and grinned. "You look good with my cum all over you" he said with a wink.

Ashley smirked and licked her lips,leaving th rest of the cum to drip. She laid back and donated her legs, spreading her puss wide with her fingers. "Mm... now c'mon big boy. Ram me nice and hard."

He smiled and grabbed her legs, pulling her to him. He pressed his cock against her. "I don't know if I'll fit" he said with a grin. He squeezed the head of his cock into her pussy with firm push. "Damn you are tight!" he said, spanking her.

Ashley moaned as he tried pushing into her tight puss. "Ahh... damn your huge!" she moaned aloud as she rested her head on his chest, arms around him. She moaned and braced herself for the fucking of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom