Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler smirked and growled lustfully as he nipped her ear softly. "moan for me you little slut. Moan for your master." he bit her neck softly to show his dominance and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples

Tatianna shivered and gasped softly as the top of her swimsuit was pulled down, revealing her breasts as she kissed him back.'when she felt him growing more in her hand she let out a moan, pulling his shorts down a bit to free his monster.

The black lab smiled and reached down, helping him out of the surf. "not a problem." she smiled and gripped his hand with a surprisingly strong grip for such a slim and lithe body. "guessing it's been a while since you've been to the beach. Since most people know not to go dashing right into the water."

Asha moaned for him, clawing at the ground. "Ahh... yeah! Fuck me hard master, I love it rough!"

Kyle smiles and began sucking and massaing her breasts. "These tits are so beautiful Tatianna. They're soft." he tells her and sucks on them again. He wiggled his way out od his trunks to his monster could be unleashed. While his lips contined to please her mounds, his hands traveled lower to the crotch area of her swimsuit. He looks in her eyes and begins stroking her pussy.

Raz gasped at each of his thrusts, moaning softly. He rubbed his member some, arousing his body even more, soon letting out long ropes of cum onto the floor with a sigh.

Diego pounded into his ass like nothing else could've, gasping aloud. "I'm c-cumming!" He released a huge, hot load of thick cum into Raz's ass, filling him up and forcing some to trickle down Diego's glorious cock. He moaned and purred erratically, stroking Raz's chest. "Ahh... damn your one goo kitten..."
(can you please reply to our pm rp, church? :3)

Andol found himself walking along the beach at a slow and very steady pace. He had left his shoes back in the hotel, so that he could feel the sand that felt so good under his toes. Though he was smart egough to carry his sandels in his hands... there was just somthing about the sand bettewen ones toes that made everything feel so good. He was looking around mostly for someone to talk to, and hang out with. Maybe if he was lucky, then it would be someone to invite back to his room. Though the idea of doing that made him so nervous. Of course that was when he spoted someone walking up the beach in front of him and he wondered for a moment who it could be and noticed that it was no one and he just let out a sigh, and wondered if maybe his time here woudl be a spoiled waste. He just hoped not, though he was kind of nervous becusae he was the only human around. He liked anthro's more than his own kind, but there was a chance that he could be taken advantage of becuse of how much stronger anthro's where. Yet he would just take the risk... he didnt' care. He just wanted to find a friend was all... and with that thought in mind he smiled.

Andros the gryphon was (somewhat oddly for his kind) sun tanning, laying on a towel, only wearing a rather tight pair of swim trunks as he stared blankly up at the sky with sunglasses on. He heard someone walk by and looked for a moment to see who it was. He was quite surprised by the fact the passerby was indeed human, confirming the scent in his nostrils. And he was alone, too. Andros frowned a little, he knew most furries on the beach quite disliked humans... he worried for the boy's safety and couldn't help but to want to go with Andol. Questioning whether or not the boy would enjoy some company, Andros slipped the sunglasses into his pocket and stood, catching up to Andol.
"Hey! Why are you all alone on a beautiful day like this, Eh?" Andros asked as he came up Andol's side. He had to look down just a little, as the gryphon was fairly taller. "Oh! Where are my manners... I'm Andros," he said, offering a hand to shake.
"You know... it's probably not the best idea to be walking out here alone, especially as a human."

(Um sky did you forget your own rule? First post rule number 2. No humans. Unless you are Makig an exception for shyone?)

Tyler grunted and smirked, slamming his cock and tail into her two slutty holes as hard and fast as he could. "fuck asha I'm cumming again." he growled and soon began spraying his thick load deep inside her cunt.

Tatiana shivered and moaned as he began licking and sucking her nipples, the nubs of flesh hardening in his mouth. She let out a gasp, her eyes widening at both the size of his mammoth cock and the touch of his fingers at her lower lips.

Kyle smiled siime her eyes widen like that. Now with his shorts off, he removed his lips from her breasts and begisn peeling off more and more of her swimsuit. "Something tells my you want to play with him." he chuckled. He had her onepiece arond her his and his hand slips inside to finger her pussy. "My cock be begging to please you." he whispers and fingers her faster.

Andol hardly noticed the gryphon who had been laying on the beach sun tanning. Gryphons where actually a pretty rare kind of fur in the world and he had only seen one... one time in his life and that had been when he was young and had been walking through a mall. Yet he had always known that if he ever meet one in person then he would do whatever he could to be become friends with one. They where known for there strength and protective nature. So that was why he was suddenly suprised when he heard someone calling out for him, and he froze for a moment in fear as he hoped that it was not some of the local furs form the beach coming up to harrass him... yet it was not that, but instead a gryphon who seemed to have a kindly look on his face, and had that feeling about him that told the young man that he could trust the larger male. He smiled as he looked back at the gryphon and reached out to take the others larger hand in his own and shook it saying, "Hello there Andros... my name is Andol..." The young man sounded so nervous when he spoke especially when the other talked about the fact that it was dangerous for him to be alone around her as a human and he explianed...

"Yeah I know, it is just that humans make me uncomforntable and so I really only like to be around you guys. I know most anthro's in a lot of places don't like humans, but I just find you guys to be more romantic becuase of your mate for life instanct..." He then looked at the other male and asked curiously, "Do you want to be friends?" He had just meet the gryphon so there was no way he was going to ask for more than that, and if the gryphon seemed to want more than that already, Andol would just be suspision that the other was just trying to make him into a fuck toy...

Lorin blushed again. "This is actually my first time at a real beach." He jolted when she pulled him up. As soon as he was up he rubbed his arm. "A bit of a strong grip you have, huh?"

Andros simply smirked as Andol shook his hand, stating his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Andol, mate," he said with that slight Australian accent that alot of people around here were peppered with. Andros subconsciously took an occasional sideways glance to make sure no one was glaring at them; because here, that never could mean anything good. It could mean anywhere from a surf-off, a volleyball match, or an old school brawl. Which didn't happen often here, so the gryphon was so alarmed to it. Why would he be anyways? Andros was easily one of the largest furs here, and was most easily defined as a gentle giant.

He listened intently to the boy's explanations, nodding every once in awhile. "I can understand. Humans can get quite... boring sometimes," he said, shrugging. Mentally kicking himself for being so rude, he was quick to apologize. "Not that all humans are boring, just some," he said breathlessly. Andros blushed softly as the human disussed the whole 'mates for life' deal, with which Andros was glad he hadnt ever done. "Yes... I have yet to find a proper mate, though. They just don't seem to come by so easily...." he said softly, shrugging. He looked over at Andol out of the corner of his eye, blushing a bit as Andol offered his friendship. "Hmm... just friends? You sure?" he asked with a wink. Andros could see this human wasn't like most others, and that differentiation kicked on his instinct a little.

Skylar23 said:
Diego pounded into his ass like nothing else could've, gasping aloud. "I'm c-cumming!" He released a huge, hot load of thick cum into Raz's ass, filling him up and forcing some to trickle down Diego's glorious cock. He moaned and purred erratically, stroking Raz's chest. "Ahh... damn your one good kitten..."
(can you please reply to our pm rp, church? :3)

Raz gasped as he was flooded with the warm goo, panting softly as he turned and licked the others cock clean, milking it for just a little more cum. He stood and kissed the panther, purring "you're not so bad yourself, mate" the leopard teased, nipping at his bottom lip and going back, tossing him a sandwich "I think we might just become very good friends" he admitted, stroking his cock with a playful grin "today's Saturday right? So there's a party at my place, everybody on the beach is invited, free booze and beds" he winked, turning back around with a playful smirk.

Diego chuckled and stood, kissing back softly. "Oohhh, a party? Fun... I'll make sure to be there," he said, lacing his arms around Raz's neck. "Very good friends indeed..." He leaned forward and kissed Raz passionately, slipping his tongue into the other's maw.

Andol giggled softly at the other male's accent becuase it just sounded so adorable when coming form the beak of the gryphon who stood before him, plus the other correcting his mistake was kind of funny too, "Yeah don't worry... I know what you mean Andros." The best way to discribe the accent was... that it fit. He noticed that the other was looking around in a alert manner which did put him at ease a bit, knowing that he had found a protective creature to be his friend. That was probably the best thing over all, sinice he knew that he would safe next to the gryphon who looked to be... at least form what he could tell... to be the biggest guy around. He then said softly, "Hey Andros I heard that there was going to be a party tonight if you wanted to go to it. Though I am kind of worried about going by myself because I am not sure what a bunch of anthro's will do to a human in there midst..." He looked at the other with a soft frown on his face, as it was obvious that all Andol wanted was accept, and to get invovled with the group of creatures he felt closer to than his own kind.

It was then that he realized what exactlly the gryphon was suggesting in that one little statement and it sent a blush flying all over the humans pale face... which made things very esay to see. He began to stutter when he talked saying, "Well... yeah actually... Andros... I was thinking." He was so nervous as he finally sputtered it out, "Maybe we can be a little more than friends...?" He wasn't sure what he wanted form the gryphon yet, but he had to get to know the other more before he decided to ask wethier or not the larger male wanted to be boyfriends.

"Good, I need a date for my own party" Raz purred, giggling as the other kissed him. He leaned back against the counter and wrapped an arm around the panthers waist, pulling him onto him. He kissed him back, purring as his tongue slipped into the others mouth.

(sky, don't forget about the tiger and lioness lol)

Tatianna shivered and stared at his cock, soon leaning forward and kissin the head softly, trailing her tongue up the shaft as she moaned at the taste. She then wrapped her breasts around his cock and proceeded to titfuck him as she sucked and licked the head.

The black lab chuckled. "my name is grace. And a first time beachgoer eh? And yeah well I take some tae kwon do classes so I am a bit strong." she smiled at him. "well when you get used to the water how about joining me for some bodysurfing?" she said with a smile.

Kyle moaned out as he teased his cock. It swwmed like a great match to counter her breasts. He runs his fingers through her blue hair as she licked the shaft. He moaned again once she used her breasts on his cock. His fingers began to tease and pinch her nipples begginger to do more.

"Grace." He repeated. "I'm Lorin." He nodded as he listened. "Alright." He replied when she mentioned body surfing even though he had no idea what it was. He figured he could just look it up later. "Well. I think I'll go... get used to the water now." He half grinned.

Andros smirked softly. The gryphon has always been quite a stickler for parties, and this party was no exception. As Andol asked if he wanted to go with, the gryphon let a grin curve his beak. "Id love to go with you," he said. Andros was glad that his occasional flicked glances elsewhere gave the boy comfort. He loved the feeling of making someone else safe, secure.

Though as Andol asked his next question, he stammered for a moment. The bird was rather speechless. That quickly? The gryphon finally nodded and put an arm around Andol to make sure the boy was at his side. His talons curled around the male's arm. "Of course, Andol..."

Andros smiled softly to himself as he walked down the beach with Andol. Hs couldn't believe how great a day this was turning out to be! He pulled Andol a little closer and smiled at the boy before looking up. He could see a few resident furries giving him 'the look', and maybe glaring or glowering at him as well. The gryphon growled softly at someone as they made a step towards them, only hearing the comment "...human lover." But Andros just held Andol closely until they came upon a small home. "Ah, here. This is my place." There was a beach condo nestled along a small cove. It was away from the loudness of the beach crowd, but not so far as to provide an annoyinglyengthed walk to the public beach.

Andros shut the door behind Andol, giving him a tour of the beach condo, stopping in the bedroom. "And this is where we... I! This where I sleep," he said, quickly correcting his own mistake with an blush. He looked at Andol, the two just staring back for quite some time... slowly drawing closer, theor breaths melding in midair, before Andros' beak connected with Andol's lips, kissing him.

He pulled back, a thread of saliva connecting his lips to the gryphon's beak. Andros was blushing visibly now, and his arousal was also quite obvious from the large bulge in the front of his pants. He hoped Andol wouldn't be mad at him for this, but he wanted it so badly, and the idea of this boy doing it was so enthralling! He curled his talons around Andol's shoulder and unbuttoned his pants with his free hand, his large, semi-erect cock flopping out, already well-sized and not even fully erect. It throbbed softly as it grew, Andros giving it small, gentle strokes. He kissed Andol softly again and put a hand behind the boy's head, eyes almost begging for it. He pushed Andol down to his knees, firmly yet somehow gently at the same time, not wanting for Andol to feel forced into this. His semi-erect cock throbbed against the boy's cheek, where it rested, before Andros took a grip of it and put the head of his erecting cock to the male's lips, groaning softly in anticipation. He bucked his hips softly, popping the head into Andol's mouth. He moaned softly and rubbed the boy's head, unable to resist the look he was getting from Andol. It was irresistibly adorable with his cock head in the boy's mouth.

Andol smiled soft up at the gryphon as the other male as he said that he would indeed attend the part with him, becuase Andol didnt' really want to go there alone. He was quite sure that having a big gryphon there as a date would keep him quite safe form anyone who really didnt like humans. Plus it would make sure that while he was at the party he had someone who he knew while there. He just felt safe around the larger male and the fact that the other seemed on the look out for danger just really added to this fact. Yet what the young man didn't expect was suddenly when the gryphon pulled him close and that was when they started walking down the street as he was being held close to the larger male. The young man was just gald to be able to be close someone like Andros whom he knew would protect him, and could keep him safe... and maybe even introduce him to other furries who didn't exactlly hate humans. Yet just as he thought they would eventually they both began to run into those who did hate his kind and he could tell they where not happy about him and Andros being together.

Andol cuddled up close to Andros in a obviously nervous manner as he walked along with the gryphon. Especially when the one furry slowly approched them... he buried his face in Andros's side. Why did they have to hate humans so?... Andol wasn't exactlly sure, and he really didn't like it, and he was just gald that he had the grpyhon there to protect him form such people. It was not long though before they where away form the other furs and soon in fornt of the nice condo where the gryphon lived and Andol's eyes seemed to light up, "Oh Andros it is beatiful. " Even as they went inside everything just seemed to be that much better as he was given a tour of the place. It was so much nicer than his rinky dink little hotel room that he had to stay in. As he was being given the tour and they came to the bedroom he heard the larger males little slip up and he could not help, but giggle in that very cute and girlish manner that he always did... "Oh Andros your so adorable." With that he just stood there and stared his new friend, and like magic... it seemed that there lips where drawn together...

Then it happened, the world seemed to slowly stop around them... as Andol shared with the gryphon his very first kiss. It seemed to go on forever as his lips where pressed against the grpyhons beak. He couldn't believe that his first kiss was being shared with a fur... and not just any, but one of the really rare gryphons. He smiled happily and as they both softly pulled away form the kiss, with that string of saliva that contect them and didn't want to let go... the young man just found himself blushing. As he looked at the larger male, "Wow Andros... thanks for that. It was my first kiss." He could tell that the gryphon wasn't a first time kisser though... and probably had been with a few humans too, sinice the other seemed to know how to make lips and beak work together so well in a nice manner. He cuddled up close to the gryphon and it was then that he could feel somthing rubbing up against his leg, through the other male's pants... and he knew very quickly what it was. Which made him back up a little, but suddenly he found himself stopped as the other male grabbed his shoulder.

He looked up at the gryphon with a curious look on his face until he noticed that the other male was doing somthing with his free hand. Looking down Andol's eyes went wide as he saw the gryphon pulling out his dick... Wait a mintue... Andol wasn't really sure if he was ready for this at the moment, but then he remembered what he had told the gryphon on the beach. Plus just one look into those adoring eyes let the young man know that the other male would take good care of him, and Andros would be prefect for his first time. So he wacthed the gryphon stroke his dick as though hypotized by the large flaring cockhead. Though he was distracted for a few seconds by the kiss that received by the other male... as he suddenly felt a hand behind his head... he wasn't really sure what the gryphon planned until he suddenly found himself being pushed to his knees as he came face to face with the monster itself. He looked at the gryphon nervously and then back at the cock, which seemed to pulse with life...

It rubbed over his cheek, until suddenly the large male grabbed hold of it, and pressed the large tip right to his lips. Andol swore that it was the size of a pulm... and in very short order... with one quick thrust the young man found that he had the gryphons soft and spooging cock head in his lips. He couldn't help, but to lick it while it was right there, and he did so as though it was popsicle... and he looked up into the gryphons eyes while doing it... it really gave him a slutty look. Then it seemed like Andol's instects just took over as he softly let his lips message the large cock head for a few moments. Swirlling his tongue around the tip, he really wanted to taste every bit off it. Yet soon he quickly decided that he wanted to get down to the main course and his lips began to sink lower and lower down the gryphons dick. With each inch Andol bobbed back and found letting his wet lips pull tightly on the gryphons large meat... the only sound in the room... was a sucking and slurping that could be heard form Andol's work.

Andros smiled, satisfied with his current situation. His grin was evident as he talked about the part, he was sure it would be one Hell of a time! It always was here on the beach. The gryphon couldn't help but to reminescence on years past as he gave Andol a short tour of his home. Short, because it wasn't a very large home. But it worked out comfortably, as Andros was quite satisfied being here, especially now that Andol was with him. His new boyfriend seemed to enjoy the tour enough, earning a small chuckle from Andros as he eagerly looked around the house, a deep, rumbling noise in his chest.

It was in fact true that Andros would happily protect Andol from anyone at the party who were less than friendly towards humans. He did know a few friends like him, ones that actually got along with humans. He also knew who to avoid, so there in fact would be an advantage. But when things boiled down to it and Andros looked over at Andol, he just could help but to take in every detail of the boy. It was just... mind blowing on how cute, how perfect the boy seemed... how fuckably cute...

And as they reached the bedroom and Andros finally whipped it out, he could understand how Andol was a bit shocked and nervous at first, even so much as hesitant. Andros wasn't surprised; it was obvious Andol was virgin to this sort of thing, and especially because of the gryphon's monstrous cock size. It was hard to take even for more experienced partners. But Andros was determined to get Andol to do this, to seal the deal. To become mates. The very thought brought a shudder of joy to the gryphon; he has yet to ever claim a mate. And yet here Andol was...

Andros could say he was surprised when Andol began to work his cock, but he was too busy helping a long, sultry moan escape his slightly parted beak. He panted softly once as the boy worked his wet, warm lips along his huge shaft, his mind engulfed by the slurping and sucking noises produced in the process. Just furthering his arousal, the cock grew larger in Andol's mouth until he was fully erect and just itching to really get in some action.

"Ahh... damn, Andol... your mouth... it's so warm, so wet... so tight..." He let out another long moan, stroking the boy's head. He ran a taloned hand gingerly through the boy's hair, rubbing the silky mop on top of his head beneath his palm. He drew his talons gingerly across the surface of Andol's cheek before lettin his hand come to rest on the back of his head, helping Andol with his cock. The gryphon pushed easily and felt his lips slip further along his cock. Though Andros wasn't going to force this quickly, he was going to help. He pushed with a little more force, being firm with his desires but gentle with the boy. Andros couldn't resist that fuckably cute look and blush that meshed so perfectly on Andol's cute little face... it just begged for him to be face fucked. While he knew the bit was virgin and that he should be gentle with such a large cock, he couldn't help but to start gently bucking his hips, pushing his cock farther back into his mouth, which stole another moan from the gryphon. Already Andol was better than any he has ever had previously; and they had hardly begun. Andros's heart was warming with the ongoing event, just making him smile softly down at the cute human sucking his monstrous erection... the sight alone enough to make his shaft throb gently in the boy's mouth.

Andol contiuned to work on the large meat that was in fornt of him. It wasn't like anything that he had expected when he thought of his first time sucking cock. No... it was much better, and this thought instantly started the young man to work hard on the gryphons dick as he slowly began to speed up in effort of taking more into his mouth. Though for a moment he tried to take a little to much and ended up gagging on the gryphons dick, and so he had to pull back and recover for a moment. Andol was indeed a first timer and would not be able to deep throat the larger male yet, but he was going to do his best to make sure that his new boyfriend had the best time possiable. So leaning back foward he took the shaft back into his mouth again sense he had made sure the cock head had never left, and went back to sucking the gryphons very large dick. Though he made sure that his hand worked on the areas that his mouth couldn't reach. He didn't want to end up choking again on the large meat.

Though there was somthing that he was really enjoying and that was the feeling of the gryphon stroking his head and cheek. Just the feeling of this was egough to make the young man moan with pleasure. It felt so damn good and when he looked up into the others eyes the praise and adoring nature that he saw there just made him want to smile... which he did, though it made just look adorable and cute becuase he a large cock in his mouth while doing. It was then that suddenly he could feel the other pushing down on his head a bit, and also the gryphon started to buck his hips. Andol realized at that moment he needed to create a rythem with the larger male so, his hand that had been holding the others dick and Andol's free hand came up to the larger male's butt and began to kneed the others cheeks... Andol could feel the strength that was in them, and figured the gryphon probably had a lot of thrusting power to go along with it. Just the idea of it made him moan, and he realized that he wanted to try again to get the larger male in his throat...

So as the gryphon thrusted forward the young man would push forward and a few times he would gag, but eventually on of the gryphons foward thrust... it happened... and the young man found that the gryphons cock just slipped right on in, and he found his lips wrapped firm around the base of the larger male's cock. All the human could do in this situation was to moan out with his please and happiness about everything. Here he was kneeling in fornt of another male who had showed him affection unlike anyone else ever had before, and cared about him in ways that no other had. Plus Andros was a gryphon which made things better. He was so happy at that moment, that really the only thing that could make it better was for the other male to claim him as his mate, but he doubted that would happen... sinice usally most furs didn't waste there time to claim humans...

Andros had his beak clenched tightly shut in pleasure, trying to bite back another moan. He let out a soft moan as Andol tried getting him down his throat, but still loving it even though he failed. Andros couldnt resist that cute, slutty look the boy was giving.. it was ridiculously arousing. The gryphon started to buck gently into the boy's mouth, letting off small, short moans. Eventually though, as Andol met his bucking with bobbing, he had to let a good, long moan escape, back arching a little as he felt the most intense pleasure he ever had; and they hadnt yet to really begin.

Andros's eyes widened as he felt the boy trying to get him down again. He seemed so determined to do so, so the gryphon gave his help. Giving a few small thrusts, and a few attempts later, it was in. Andros leaned forward and bent over Andol, moaning and gasping as his eyes widened, beak wide open as he moaned. The feeling of the other male taking him down his throat, like none other had done before, was absolute bliss. He didn't think it could get much better than this... The gryphon could feel Andol working his shaft with his tongue as his lips clamped around the base, cresting an unimaginabley arousing situation for both of them. Andros's cock throbbed deep in Andol's throat, so close now to orgasm. But he didn't want it to end here, no. This was going to be much better than that, and Andros had no intention of stopping at oral.

"Alright Andol... I think you've had your fill, dear," he said, slipping his cock out of Andol's mouth with a wet POP! "Damn Andol... ," he huffed with a smirk. "Ahh.. I'm going to learn to love that," he said softly. He grinned at Andol's cute little expression... almost anxious. He lifted the boy up in his arms, talons wrapped around his thigh and arm, where he was cradled against the gryphon's chest. Once he had been laid in the bed, he shut the door and locked. It was perfect, no one would be able to hear them, being so far from the general crowed. Andros crawled onto the bed, his monstrous cock almost intimidating-looking. He could see Andol hesitating, and simply kissed the boy again, helping him out of his clothes. The boy seemed so shy when he was nude... and it wasunderstandable. Andros pressed forward, their mouths connecting, wrapping his arms around Andol. He hurred softly as they made out, tongues dancing between and occasionally in their mouths. The gryphon smiled softly into the kiss, pulling Andol closer. Andros rubbed Andol's shoulders before breaking the kiss, tracing his talons along the boy's face. "Andol... I want you as my mate. I really do. You are the one for me, Andol... I know it," he said, drawing the boy in, lips and beak melding perfectly as they kissed, his tongue wrestling with Andol's. Everything else became insignificant, nonexistent; all that mattered now was the two of them.

"Andol... to be my mate, I first have to claim you... but with that blush, I assume that's what you want..." Indeed, the boy's blush gave it away, and that cutely fuckable look returned. He slid Andol into his lap, hearing that sparkling little giggle... Ah, how he loved it so. Andros got some lube from his bedside stand and ran it over Andol's ass, lubing him up. He stuck one lubed finger into Andol's ass, testing the waters. He was definitely tight and a virgin. After beginning to gently thrust his first finger, he added a second, and later a third. Once satisfied on how the boy was stretched, he smirked in anticipation and moved Andol up onto his lap, turning him around to face him. Andros produced a packaged condum from his nightstand, tearing open the packaging with his talons. He stretched it a little, and before he could slip it on, it was in Andol's hand. The boy slipped it into his mouth and lowered himself over his cock, pushing with his tongue. He slowly inched down his shaft until the condom was totally fitted, ribbed, and lubed by Andol's saliva. Andros let out a soft groan as Andol pulled away from his cock again, readying himself. "Alright Andol..." he said, his thick cock head posistioned at Andol's slightly stretched ass. "Here we go... and remember... tell me if I get too hard on you," he said. With that, he got a good grip of Andol's hips, talons grasping his waist, and began lowering Andol onto his cock, giving a few small thrusts to finally push in his cockhead. He gasped and moaned in bliss. "Ahh... tight..."

XD (whoops.)
Asha gasped and clawed at the ground, clenching her teeth as she reached her peak. She came violently as her cum mixed with his deep within her. She let out soft, mewling moans as the orgasmic shock wore down, leaving her panting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom