Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz knew it wouldn't be a problem getting into the game, guys never cared. He thought it would be easy to be the best but seeing the panther spike the ball he was almost struck in awe, forcing himself to keep his mouth shut as he watched him fall back down to the sand with a grace only cats possessed.

He was almost so focused on him that he didn't realize that the ball was coming at him until the last moment and he got on his knee to set the ball for him, growling to himself to quit being an idiot and play the game, he had just been trying to get the girls attention. He jumped up as the ball came back over the net and spiked it, putting them up by one. He landed almost silently and smirked as he looked over at the panther, almost challenging him, trying to see who could score the most points.

Diego smirked back, winking. He accepted the challenge and got ready for the ball. It came over the new right between them, and he jumped for the ball.

Asha spread her legs wide, whimpering and growling in her own lust. "Ahh... c'mon, deeper!" she begged, wrapping her legs around him to help him pierce her cervix.

Tyler groaned and let out a loud growl as he pulled back until just the tip was inside her sweet pussy. He then gave a roar and slammed forward, piercing her cervix and penetrating into her womb, the head of his cock hitting against the very back wall, as deep as anything would ever get inside her slutty cunt.

Razeal smirked and blushed a bit at thee wink though in the sun it was hard to tell. He turned back to the other team, knees bent in anticipation, ready to beat the panther. He jumped up as the other did, not paying any attention to where he was at the time. They hit each other solidly and he fell on his side, groaning as the ball hit a couple feet behind him in the sand. He got up, his left side covered in sand and tried brushing most of it out of his fur. He went to the panther and grinned "I apologize, 'twas your ball" he said, a british accent coming out when he spoke. He picked up the ball and tossed it to him with a wink "your serve."

Diego smiled and stood, brushing himself off. "No worries mate," he said, his Australian accent quite clear. He took the ball and nodded, serving it to the other side.
(you decide what happens next ^_^)

Asha gasped and arched her back in pleasure as Tyler got as deep as he could in her, her cervix stretched massively by him. "F-fuck! Cumming!" she announced, orgasming all over his cock.

Tyler growled, having cum twice already he was able to continue thrusting full pace through her orgasm, pushing through her cervix each time he thrusted, essentially driving her orgasm on with the continuous pleasure until he let out another roar, cumming deep inside her womb, his thick cum pumping her full, causing her stomach to expand a little, a good flow of cum squelching out around his cock onto the sand below her.

Asha cried out in bliss as she orgasmed for the fourth time during his fucking, their juices mximg in her womb. She relaxed and tried catching her breath, her inflated stomach between her and him. His cock currently corked her pussy shut, preventing from any leaking out. "Mm... that was amazing, Tyler."

Tyler smirked and kissed her passionately for a few seconds, licking her tongue for a bit before breaking away to catch his breath. "and you weren't half bad yourself asha." hemlaughed and licked her cheek as he held her close, his cock still rock hard and keeping the cum plugged in her cervix. "so, shall we catch our breath then go another round? Or shall we see how the others are doing at their game of volleyball?"

Asha smirked. "I think volleyball can wait, and I think I can go again," she said, squeezing hed pussy around his cock as a tease.

Tyler smirked and licked her lips. "well then, would the dirty kitty lime to try it from behind this time?" he said with a smirk,'slapping her sand covered ass.

Asha grinned. "If you clean off the sand, then I'd love to," she said, already eager for it.

Raz smiled, the next team to get a point would win. He didn't bother trying to show off, setting the ball for the panther and waiting for him to spike it, watching his body with admiration as they won. He scratched behind his ear and looked over to the bar "lemme buy you a drink" he said simply, and began to walk over, not giving him another choice. He sat down and got a water and beer, downing the water first. He turned to panther "I'm Razeal, never introduced properly" he smiled, handing him a beer.

Diego smirked and followed Razael to the bar, seeing as it would be rude not to do so. He took the offered beer with a "Thanks" and took a sip while listening to Razael. "I'm Diego. Good to meetcha," he said, smiling towards Razael. "Damn good game, Eh?

He nodded with a smile "best game I've had in a while, it's not often someone with some actual talent shows up to play" he said, complementing him and stretching a little. He jogged back to get his shoes and shirt and went back, throwing them on the ground near his feet. "I'm assuming you live here with the accent" he said, thinking that the other probably thought that he was a foreigner.

Diego smirked. "Thanks. You weren't too bad yourself." He did indeed assume the other was a foreigner from the accent, but Diego was no idiot; he could tell it was British. "Yep. I live right here at this bar. I sleep on the roof when it's clear and under a bottle of beer when it rains."
Diego chuckled softly. "No, I do live in Australia, but my actual home is an hour or so away from here. I'm currently staying in the family's beach condo. Thank God, I'm alone."

Tyler smirked, helping her stand and led her to the water. "then let's get that sexy ass cleaned off." he smirked and splashed her, rubbing her ass and getting the sand off while also rubbing and teasing her pussy and asshole.

Raz smiled "thanks." He smirked and rolled his eyes at his comment "I didn't think you lived here, I've never seen you before, my place is about ten minutes away, I've lived here for about two years I guess" he mused, pulling his legs up onto the stool and crossing them under his butt. He purred softly at the warmth from the sun and closed his eyes "I love it here, it's so wonderful" he said and looked at him "come have lunch with me and then we can come down here and kick some more ass" he grinned, nodding his head in the direction of his house.

Diego grinned. "Really? I would 'ave assumed you from Brit, but apparently your local. Oh well," je said. "Sure, lunch would be great," Diego said as he stood, following Razael.

Asha smiled and moaned softly as he washed off her ass. "Mm... c'mon, right here in the water. Fuck me."

"Born and raised there, came down here on vacation and couldn't bring myself to leave" he said as if it were a normal thing. He smiled and got up "great" he said simply, throwing his shirt over his shoulder and carrying his shoes. It didn't take too long and they came up on a old, abandoned looking shack and he strolled right up to it and opened the door, letting Diego in. The house was clean and all the windows were opened, letting a draft through and pulled another couple of drinks out of the fridge, tossing one to him. "It's not much but i'm not in the house most of the time anyways" he said, shrugging a little and looking out the window over the ocean.

Tyler smirked and stroked her tail as he rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, then slipped the head up and began pushing into her tight sweet ass. "mmm damn, even tighter than your pussy." he smirked and soon had the entire length of his cock buried deep within her slutt little ass.

Asha gasped and cried aloud. "F-fuck!! Too big!"
But Tyler should know that if he just continued, shed grow accustomed to his size.

Diego caught the beer in one hand and popped it open, taking a swig. "It's fine. My home is usually pretty unkempt," he said with a soft, sexy chuckle.

"You're just lucky I didn't have a party last night, you wouldn't have been able to walk through here if I had" he smirked, eyeing him as he laughed, biting his bottom lip and got a sudden urge to kiss him and strip him of the clothes he wore. He blushed, the color obvious under his white fur and he turned, pulling out some cold pizza and shoving it all into the microwave, becoming hard as his mind wandered back onto the panther, willing his body not to send out his pheromones that the other would pick up on but he of course failed.

Tyler smirked and continued pushing against her ass as he felt her stretch around his cock, becoming accustomed to his size. "just relax beautiful." he then began thrusting slowly into her ass, squeezing and rubbing her plump behind as he pounded into her back door.

Lorin walked along the sand. He hadn't been outside in a long time. His eyes scanned the water, and he had the sudden urge to go out and lose himself in the crowded ocean. He threw his shirt off before taking several brisk steps into the freezing water. He stumbled and fell, shocked by the temperature, splashing someone next to him. "Sorry..." He glanced shyly at the unfortunate person to have gotten soaked.

Diego smelled it instantly. He came up behind Razael and wrapped his arms around the snow leapard's waist. "You think your the only one having these thoughts?"

Asha moaned as he rubbed her asscheeks. She could feel her ass slowly contorting to his size, moaning. "Y-yes... fuck me..."

(Kevasur, would you prefer a male or female partner?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom