Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley smiled and licked a small bit of it off that landed near her mouth. "Mm... yes. I'm your little slut, David... fuck me," she begged, getting on all fours. She raised up her ass and spread her bottom lips wide with her fingers.

He grinned and pounced on her. He slammed into her pussy and growled. "You're my slut hmm? Tell me what what love then, little slut" he said with a grin. He fucked her pussy hard, squeezing her round ass. He felt his primal instincts kicking in as he pounded her like mad.

Ashley gasped as he pounced, moaning out loudly and screaming
his name. "Oh my god...I love it when you fuck me! I love it when you dominate me!"
she called back, hands grasping at the ground as she was taken, hard.

David growled louder as he fucked her even harder. "That's it take my cock you little slut, scream for me!" he said with a grin. His claw dug into her ass and his tail wrapped around her waist. He loved how she moaned and screamed.

Ashley easily gave into his will, screaming his name as she was fucked roughly and quickly. "Oh God... yes! Fuck me harder David!"

Skylar23 said:
Asha grinned, nuzzling against his chest. "Hmm... I dunno, I think joining in looks pretty fun," she said, licking up his neck, kissing his lips softly.

Tyler chuckled and stroked her tail softly. "hmm, alright then, let's head over and see if we can have a little group fun." he gave her ass a soft smack and began walking over to the two going at it on their towel.

Silver117 said:
"So tight...I love it." He smiled and kissed her back. He moaned to the kiss as he felt her hips moving. He gives a smile and begins fucking her tight hole harder and faster. He soon nuzzles her neck to add to the sensation.

Tatianna moaned and panted, wrapping her legs and tail around his waist, trying to get him deeper inside her. She moaned into the kiss and panted, Shivering as she felt him nuzzle her neck while they fucked.

Asha stayed at Tyler's side, holding his hand as they walked along. She saw the two in the act on their towel, blushing softly and rubbing against Tyler's arm.

Furry type: Fox Furry
Name: Nachiken
Description/ Pic:
306532.jpg

Personality: Shy , submissive but secretly hes a pervert.

Nachiken walked on the beach with no shoes on , he just arrived after a long journey hiding aboard a cruise ship to leave his home land since he wanted to be away from it because it reminded him of his deceased parents. He walked on the beach at night slowly walking towards a lounge chair and laying down on it looking up at the stars.

Furry Type: Cat
Name: Taren
Description: Gold furred cat with some muscles to him. He is toned and in good shape. He has green eyes and...well, his other bits will come into play as he is RPed. He is a tabby cat, meaning that his tail is fairly long.
Personality: Cheerful, outgoing, quite perverted so he loves to get in with the girls. X3

---------------

He had finally arrived. The place that he had always heard of. Stepping off of the boat, he had nothing but his shorts on. Though, if he had remembered that cruise thing right, he had the right to walk around naked but he certainly didn't want to do that just yet. He wanted to meet the girls first. He walked out, looking around at the various attractions on this wonderful beach...primarily wondering where a girl was. He was straight, so a girl was all that he was going to want.

[Hello, new people! X3 Well...okay, new to me. I'm the new one here]

Trystan smiles widely as he sees the place he's heard so many things about. This place was supposed to be a dreamland, but Trystan was skeptical. He very rarely left anywhere without his laptop, yet he decided to leave that at home. His thin, hacker like figure went against the gentle breeze, and the jacket blew off his lithe little body. His long, anime-like blond hair blew in the same direction as his jacket, revealing his glasses. "Man, I'm starting to think this idea is getting better and better." He chuckled, wandering around as he stepped off the boat and begun to explore.

ooc:
Ah damn. Looks like I'm playing girls for all three of y'all. XD
well, oh boy...

IC:
There was a large grouping of girls still playing volleyball after Raz had left them, still enjoying themselves. There were assorted furries and anthros of every kind in there, and one could easily join into the game in a laid-back place like this.

(Please do.)

Ashley moaned his name and squealed in delight as he dug his claws into her round ass, panting as he absolutely dominated her. "Oh God.. I'm yours David, do whatever you want to me!"

Taren saw the girls and he grinned, wandering over and wondering if they would let a boy like him participate. He was in particular looking for one that caught his eye, perhaps one of the anthros that was there. He also wondered suddenly if the females would like him or not. Sure, he was handsome and nice but not all of them would really like to have some strange boy just meandering up to a game of volleyball...let alone a new guy. He had been dissed before...still, he kept himself up and walking over, watching the girls as they played.

Skylar23 said:
(Please do.)

Ashley moaned his name and squealed in delight as he dug his claws into her round ass, panting as he absolutely dominated her. "Oh God.. I'm yours David, do whatever you want to me!"

David let out another roar and came hard deep inside her. The rush of pleasure making him retract his claws and nearly collapse. He slowly slid out of her with a groan and fell backwards onto the bed. He was exhausted but was happier then he could ever imagine.
Tashkin390 said:
Taren saw the girls and he grinned, wandering over and wondering if they would let a boy like him participate. He was in particular looking for one that caught his eye, perhaps one of the anthros that was there. He also wondered suddenly if the females would like him or not. Sure, he was handsome and nice but not all of them would really like to have some strange boy just meandering up to a game of volleyball...let alone a new guy. He had been dissed before...still, he kept himself up and walking over, watching the girls as they played.

Danielle, a panther, was also watching but not the game. She was examening the golden furred cat from afar and smiled to herself. She wore a small white bikini which stood out even more due to the contrast to her midnight black fur. She made her way over to him and smiled. She was a bit shorter than him but it would give him a nice view of her cleavage as it seemed her top might pop off at any moment. She ran a paw along his toned body and tossed him a wink. "Hey there kitty" she said with a smile.

He quickly climbed a tree to get a better view of the place. It was beautiful, lush, a true paradise. What he needed was some friends here, especially if he planned on staying. He wasn't sure how to go about that though, especially since he was shy and inexperienced around others. He sighed, hopping down from his vantage point, making his way back to the docks to stare aimlessly at the water. For some reason, the water made him feel relaxed, calm. It reminded him how life ebbed and flowed endlessly, always changing even through the coldest times.

KevinR778 said:
Danielle, a panther, was also watching but not the game. She was examening the golden furred cat from afar and smiled to herself. She wore a small white bikini which stood out even more due to the contrast to her midnight black fur. She made her way over to him and smiled. She was a bit shorter than him but it would give him a nice view of her cleavage as it seemed her top might pop off at any moment. She ran a paw along his toned body and tossed him a wink. "Hey there kitty" she said with a smile.

"Oh...hey there, too!" he said, looking down at her chest and then into her eyes. "I'm Taren...what's your name, sexy?" He did his best to resist getting a boner. Wouldn't want to give the first impression that he was a lusty pervert. Then again, maybe he wouldn't need to worry about that. He was concerned still that she might just push him away if he did get a boner in front of her. But the way she had approached him certainly seemed a surefire sign that she was into him in that sexual manner as well. All he could really think to do was sort of wait and see what she was going to do when he asked her for the name.

Tashkin390 said:
"Oh...hey there, too!" he said, looking down at her chest and then into her eyes. "I'm Taren...what's your name, sexy?" He did his best to resist getting a boner. Wouldn't want to give the first impression that he was a lusty pervert. Then again, maybe he wouldn't need to worry about that. He was concerned still that she might just push him away if he did get a boner in front of her. But the way she had approached him certainly seemed a surefire sign that she was into him in that sexual manner as well. All he could really think to do was sort of wait and see what she was going to do when he asked her for the name.
She giggled "I'm Danielle, and you're quite sexy yourself Taren." he said with a wink. She looked him over once again "What's a handsome kitty such as yourself doing all alone?" she asked with a sexy purr. She grinned at his obvious hiding of any attraction towards her and leaned forward to give him an even better view of her cleavage. She rubbed her paw along his chest again, feeling the contours of his muscles.

KevinR778 said:
She giggled "I'm Danielle, and you're quite sexy yourself Taren." he said with a wink. She looked him over once again "What's a handsome kitty such as yourself doing all alone?" she asked with a sexy purr. She grinned at his obvious hiding of any attraction towards her and leaned forward to give him an even better view of her cleavage. She rubbed her paw along his chest again, feeling the contours of his muscles.

"What am I doing here all by myself? I just got here, was looking for someone to hang out with," he said, grinning as he placed his hands on her back, just above her rear end. "And I think that I've found just the person to be with, eh? You think you'd like to hang out and have a good time with a cat like me?" This was starting to get him hard...boy, he was going to have a fantastic time if she said "yes" now. He was really hoping that she would just say it and let them start. Then again, doing other stuff with her would be real nice as well.

Tashkin390 said:
"What am I doing here all by myself? I just got here, was looking for someone to hang out with," he said, grinning as he placed his hands on her back, just above her rear end. "And I think that I've found just the person to be with, eh? You think you'd like to hang out and have a good time with a cat like me?" This was starting to get him hard...boy, he was going to have a fantastic time if she said "yes" now. He was really hoping that she would just say it and let them start. Then again, doing other stuff with her would be real nice as well.

She giggled again when his paws were on her back. "Alright, sure my sexy new kitty friend." he said with a smile. She leaned against him and purred. "What would you like to do first?" she asked with a grin. She could only imagine what ideas that he had planned now that she agreed to hanging out with him. She felt how he had grown a bit hard when she leaned against him, and kept that in mind for future reference.

KevinR778 said:
She giggled again when his paws were on her back. "Alright, sure my sexy new kitty friend." he said with a smile. She leaned against him and purred. "What would you like to do first?" she asked with a grin. She could only imagine what ideas that he had planned now that she agreed to hanging out with him. She felt how he had grown a bit hard when she leaned against him, and kept that in mind for future reference.

"Hmm..." he said, looking at the straps to her bra. "Something naughty, perhaps? What is there to do around here besides...the obvious take off all our clothes thing?" he asked her, chuckling as he held her close. He had a feeling that things were going to go so right if he could just keep this up. She had the naughtiness factor to her...he just had to work with it and his own and then it would be good times for both parties. [XD]

Tashkin390 said:
"Hmm..." he said, looking at the straps to her bra. "Something naughty, perhaps? What is there to do around here besides...the obvious take off all our clothes thing?" he asked her, chuckling as he held her close. He had a feeling that things were going to go so right if he could just keep this up. She had the naughtiness factor to her...he just had to work with it and his own and then it would be good times for both parties. [XD]

She grinned. "Such a naughty little kitty. Come with me, I'll show you my favorite spot." she said with a wink. She grabbed his paw and took him down the beach to the secluded part of the beach with no one around she was happy and horny. "Here we are, now let's lose these swim trunks shall we?" she said, pulling them off him. "Ooooo looks like the little kitty is isn't so little" she said with a giggle, kneeling down infront of him. She stroked him with her soft paws and smiled up at him.

KevinR778 said:
She grinned. "Such a naughty little kitty. Come with me, I'll show you my favorite spot." she said with a wink. She grabbed his paw and took him down the beach to the secluded part of the beach with no one around she was happy and horny. "Here we are, now let's lose these swim trunks shall we?" she said, pulling them off him. "Ooooo looks like the little kitty is isn't so little" she said with a giggle, kneeling down infront of him. She stroked him with her soft paws and smiled up at him.

He groaned as she stroked him, his "little friend" erecting to somewhere between seven and eight inches. "Heh...you really were looking forward to having a guy do you, weren't you?" he asked, chuckling. He flung the swim trunks away into the ferns nearby...no need he would have for them since nudity was allowed anyways, in fact, it was encouraged by the sign, if he had read it correctly when he had signed up to be on this cruise. He looked down into her eyes and he asked, "So, can I get you to conveniently lose your bikini?"

Trystan stood again, wandering the beach, looking strange since he had on his windbreaker and a pair of jeans. People must have been eyeing him like a freak, but the hacker didn't mind that. He came across a bunch of people playing a game. He wasn't exactly the most athletic, so he sat by and watched the game. Who knew, maybe someone would talk to hi, maybe not. He didn't care, and simply enjoyed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom