Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger & Sionnach - Military

Winny shot the last few bullets of her weapon into the hide of the creature and then turned and ran. Tripping on a branch the was above ground, she face planted to the ground. Knowing she probably didn't have enough time to get up and run again, she instead rolled to the side and curled up behind a small boulder. A few seconds later there was a loud yet muffled 'bang' followed by the sploshing splatters of torn meat and black blood.

Erika heard the explosion and turned her head just for a second toward the sound of the explosion.just as she did she heard hurried rustling and quickly looked forward again to see an some branches bouncing aside. The creature, whatever it was, was fleeing. She narrowed her eyes slightly and relaxed her body slowly. It was watching her, but was it watching her to attack or because she had a gun pointed at it, and so when her attention was diverted it saw its chance to run away. Erika bit her lip thoughtfully as she watched the branch's bobbing slow down to a stop.

When the beast had blown up, Darian ran over to Winny and slid across the ground like a baseball player to get to her. "Are you alright Winny?" He said as he looked her up and down. "Ok good...that fine ass body isn't damaged...I can rest easy now." He said chuckling as he helped her to her feet before looking over to Erika. "Hey newbie! Whats bothering you? You've been distracted this whole scene!" He called out to her.

({He can't see Erika, there's too many trees})

Winny uncurled slowly as the pieces hitting the ground slowly stopped. Then jumped slightly when Darian appeared out of nowhere. At his statement she let out a chuckle in a way that sounded like she was trying to hold it back. "Yes, Darian, I'm still good enough for you to fantasize about. Hehe." She took his hand and stood up; looking around at all the gore that scattered around. As Darian shouted, she looked over at the direction that she assumed Erika dropped behind. She hoped Erika was ok. "You should go see where she is. I'll be fine."

Erika looked over her shoulder once more when Darian shouted and finally she turned and started in that direction.

(He's calling out to her? lol)

Darian shook his head as he looked at Winny. "You're injured. At least you look like you should be. Just sit back and relax while we wait for newbie...she's a tough girl, almost like you...I'm sure she'll be just fine." He said smiling as he pulled her to lean against his chest...his hand going to her back and slowly going to her ass. "You know how I missed you since that one night..." He said as flashbacks of them making love one night during a mission came to him. It was just a one time only thing...but they were still doing it like passionate lovers. "I really want something like that to happen again soon...though I'd rather not wait till we're seeing death in the face again and resort to making love as our last action."

Winny rested against his chest as he pulled her to him. "It's just a twisted ankle, nothing serious." She took in his body scent and closed her eyes. When she felt his hand on her rear, she simply smiled and listened to what he had to say. Her own memories flashed in her mind that day they made love. They were POW's in a desert somewhere and after so long of torture and refusal to answer any questions, they were sure they were gonna be executed. She doesn't quite remember how it happened, but some how she found him on top of her giving her pleasure, and her giving pleasure to him. As fate would have it, a few days later they were rescued. Shortly after that, Erika was added to their team. They said it was to help ensure that they never get captured again, but Winny couldn't help to wonder if they added Erika to ensure they never let emotions compromise pose like that again.
Winny looked up at Darian and gave a half smile. "As long as we live under our current employment, something like that probably won't happen again. You know the military's strict rules on interrelations between coworkers."

"So? What about it?" He said bluntly as he heard her speak of the military's regulations on the matter. "Its not like they can see us out here you know...if radio signals are being jammed, that would mean that a direct video feed wouldn't be possible, and even so, if they could do that...they'd have video evidence of the drug ring and send the actual military out to get them, rather than three S.F.s." He said before looking down to her. "Course...if you're just too intimidated...you could have just said that as well, rather than having me ramble on about all of that."

She chuckled at his last statement. "But I like it when you ramble." She then softly shook her head and looked up at him. "I'm not worried about them seeing us doing anything out here. I know very well we're most likely blind from their eye. What I'm worried about is if we succumb to our desires again, we won't be able to let go of them. And THAT is where the rules apply. They'll find out, sooner or later. Then we'll either be forced apart or fired all together."
There was some rustling and twig snapping and shortly later Erika stumbled through the brush. When she looked up to see Winny and Darian so close, and Darians hand over her ass, she stood upright and grinned. "Shall I come back another time?"

"Not unless you want to join in." He joked as he removed his hand from Winny's ass. "Yeah well, if we're fired...we can do this whenever we want to. Might not get anymore action action, but it'll still be legit to have our 'desires' met." He said to Winny before standing up. "In any case, we should find a place to hide out for the night. We can try and camp out here if one of us stays up to stand guard. I'll do it."

"We'll take shifts." Winny said at Darian's statement of camping out there. Erika looked from her leader to her co-worker and shrugged. Softly deciding she'd better not ask questions about what happened in her absence. She walked forward and lightly toed a chunk of black flesh with a patch of fur. "Damn. Wish I was here. By the way sorry I lagged behind. There was something in the jungle watching me. . . didn't trust to turn my back to it. But seems like y'all did fine without me." As Erika took the few steps to clear the gap between her and the other two, Winny kicked over a chunk of flesh and a wave of the blood washed over her nostrils. "This is a bad place to make camp. All this gore and death will attract insects and other meat eaters. Idk about you guys but I'm not to eager to face an army of hungry God-knows-what-else that lurks out here."

"We have orders Winny." Darian said as he listened to her talk about not feeling up to doing this job anymore. "If we don't complete the mission...we really will lose our jobs and will literally be erased from society. You know how our faction is. If you're out of the faction, you're out of society. They'll delete all records and pretty much make it as if we never existed. So...unless you want to be a nobody, lets get this job over with." He stood up and helped Winny recover from the stench of blood that seemed to faze her. "Alright...I would say lets split up and search for a place to camp for the night...but we don't have a choice. We have to stay together and walk along the mountain for a cave or some deep thickets in the jungle to camp in to hide."

Back
Top Bottom