Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

"It's alright....I know the reason you wanted to just keep us friends is because of your lifespan. I guess I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up like that...heh...typical farm girl mistakes....from a noble no less." She chuckled darkly to herself and laid back on the bed, turning onto her side, away from him.

Nathan frowned as he looked at her, the guilt still stabbing him in the chest. Laying down behind her, he pulled her close to him, his face in the back of her neck as he held her close. "Felixia...don't think that I don't have feelings for you...to me, you are just a friend with benefits but...what I really feel for you is so much greater than what any one could have for you..."

"Explain?" She said, turning over in his arms to face her as they talked. She brushed some stray hair from her face, making sure she could see him clearly.

"You're...just someone I fuck with who happens to be my friend. We aren't lovers or anything in our relationship...but really, I love you but I can't allow myself to...It will just be that much more painful when I finally drop dead."

"How about I just worry about that when it happens? You don't have to worry about it...cause you will be dead." She forced a smile onto her face as she cuddled closer to him. "And besides...we still have a month or two left...."

Nathan smiled and nodded. "You're right Felixia..." He said as he held her close, a tear streamed down his face. "Just...thank you...for accepting some asshole like me." He said before wiping it away. "I promise to make this month the best of your life."

"And I hope I make this the best, last month of your life." She snuggled up to him, nuzzling into his neck while wrapping herself around him.

Nathan smiled and tilted her head gently by pushing it slightly with some fingers. He placed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately as they lay together in bed.

They kissed softly for several minutes, before she slowly pulled away, eying him lovingly. "What do you want to do now, Nathan?" She whispered to him, content the way they were, but wanting a little more.

Nathan shrugged as he eyed her back with just as much love. "I don't know Felixia...what do you want to do...hm?" He said as he scooted closer to her, wanting to hear what she says.

"Am I going to be the one to wear the pants in this relationship....?" She teased him, pulling off her shirt. Next off went her bra, and she pressed her globes of flesh against his chest.

"Well EXCUSE me." He said chuckling. "I just didn't want to...press anything you might not have wanted to do." He said as he moved back to place a hand on her breast. "Instead of just sex...why don't I just show you the best time of my life. I'll make sure you have a great time." He began to massage her breast as he waited for an answer.

Moaning softly and moving some in time with his massage, she looked up at him again. "What ever you want, sweety." She purred.

"Then lay down on your back...or on your stomach if you want me to get...a hole I haven't gotten to before." He said smirking to her as he looked at the bed nearby.

"Ummmmmm....ok." She blushed softly and slowly got onto her stomach, raising her butt up in the air for him. "Just be gentle to it, ok?" She asked, still purring softly.

"I promise..." He whispered to her as he moved and grasped her ass, massaging it with love as he began to rub his shaft along her asshole. "I just want to tease you before I get to it baby...."

She giggled softly and held onto the bed sheets, not knowing what this will feel like. "You are such a tease....and you exploit me so amazingly...." She whispered, wagging her butt more, feeling his member slip and slide all over her firm butt.

"Only because you let me." He said sneering as he then began to prod her asshole with his cock, not yet pushing his tip inside her. He wanted her to get a feel of something pressing into her ass. "Here it comes Felixia...are you ready?" He was now pressing it into her slowly...it would feel like once it was past the tip, it would just push the rest in by itself.

Mewling loudly and gripping tighter onto the sheets, she looked back and slowly nodded. "G-Go ahead...Mr. Knight. Sheathe your sword." She grinning and turned back around, arching her back as she felt his cock bury itself inside her belly.

Nathan sneered as he felt his cock inside of her ass. He loved the feeling of this tight hole around his cock. He didn't bother to wait or hesitate. Nathan began to thrust into her as if it were her pussy, not giving her too much slack as he thrust. "Tell me baby...How do you like it in the ass hm?"

"I-it's new!" She yelled, squirming under him as he continued to thrust. She felt her insides tighten up as they were violated, squeezing his cock as well. She yelled out in pleasure as she suddenly orgasmed, not even noticing how positively her body reacted to this kind of treatment. "God....I love it, apparently." She moaned out.

"Don't get used to it...too much of a good thing can make it a bad thing." He said sneering as he continued to thrust into her. "I'm not even finished yet." While he thrust into her, he put both his hands on her pussy lips and began to spread them and close them as he thrust. "Just try not to cry out too loudly Felixia...We're still supposed to keep this a secret."

"How am I supposed -moan- supposed to do that when you do -louder moan- play with both of my holes!" She started to thrust back against your pole eagerly. The wet smack of her butt against your juice-stained thighs seeming to echo around the room.

"That...is just another training method. Think of it as that." He said sneering as he continued to thrust into her ass while he began to spread her pussy lips still. "Just do whatever you can to muffle out the noise...and pray that no one walks in because I forgot to lock the door." He said snickering.

She giggled loudly and turned to look at him. "Well...your balls would be thrown into the fire, I would be safe." After her jab, she bit down on her tongue and tried to control herself. She continued to work her hips to massage his member inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom