Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

"I don't tell you how to live the last of your life, you don't tell me how to live the last of mine." He said as he went back to watching. Smirking, he wanted to get her back. Grabbing Felixia, he tossed her out into the clearing, him himself making a dash to another hiding spot to watch the fun to see how the girls would react. Even if Felixia told them he was spying, he'd easily be able to run off.

(( I'm going on vacation for 3 days, so I won't be on for awhile, so last post for now, hehe ))

She stumbled into the clearing and the girls all looked up toward her in surprise. Then they recognized her as the knight-captains daughter and all dropped to one knee. "Hello, ma'am." They all said before going back to cleaning and playing. Giggling at their reaction, she headed over to one of the racks for clothes and stripped naked, setting her things on the racks. After stretching out her limbs and getting a towel, she slid into the water, enjoying the warmth.

Nathan's eyebrow twitched. "That didn't go as planned...fucking daughter of the knight captain..." He murmured as he sat back, watching the girls begin to bathe.

(Sorry for a short post. Pissed off at this god damn internet.)

(( ok, its fine, last post for real ))

She sighed in pleasure and laid back pull, enjoying the hot stones rubbing the tension from her body. She giggled and looked over to where he was hiding and winked. "Privileged class, eh?" She mouthed.

(K cya)

Nathan growled as he watched her. 'Tempt me all you want brat but I'll be the one to get some payback after all of this...' He thought as he turned and walked away from the spa.

Sighing and thinking how thick headed that boy was, she sighed and enjoyed her day at the spa. After several massages, steam baths, and hot stones, the day was brought to a close. Strapping her clothes and armor back on, she looked up into the night sky and drunk in its beauty. She started the trek back to her room.

As she would walk through the mountain path to get to her room, she would be caught in a trap that grabbed her by the foot and lifted her, and made her hang by her feet from a tree. Out came Nathan with a sneer. "You fell for a small trap like that? Some kind of soldier you are girl." He chuckled and shook his head. "You look funny upside down."

She screamed in surprise as her feet were taken from under her and, while looking around, saw Nathan. "You douche....this is a sad trick from a supposed "knight"." She responded to him. She wigged around on the rope and tried to find where it was tied.

Nathan laughed as he reached up and grabbed her breasts, massaging them in his hands as he looked at her. "Just a little...payback is all for not giving me satisfaction at the spa. I expected to see you embarrassed or something but whatever. I guess your sorry body can repay for it...even if you were lacking last night. You were terrible." He teased.

She grit her teeth and her nose flared in rage. "Bastard...you were my first..."She swung up and cut the rope with her dagger, falling on top of Nathan. While on top of the boy, she held her dagger to his throat and leaned down next to his ear. "And you were lacking more then me....limpy."

Nathan fell hard on the ground and felt the pointed edge of the dagger against his throat. He glared at her and gritted his teeth. "Alright alright calm down...I was just joking...You were wondferful for a first time...don't you dare tell me otherwise. And I'm 'limpy' because I've only got a month left to live and my body's already shutting down."

"No, it's because you got scared and ran away. Wimp, even if you have a month left to live, you still should show some backbone and dignity." She whispered before getting off of him, dusting herself off and glaring down at him. " Backbone, Mr. Limpy." She put her dagger up and started to the way home again.

Nathan grumbled as he stood up and walked in the same pace beside her. He didn't look at her as he spoke. "You know, for someone who lost their virginity to me when we technically made love, you aren't really all that caring that I'm going to die soon are you? I bet you just can't wait for me to drop dead after all I've done to you, huh?" He said before finally looking at her, expecting an answer but it seemed as if he didn't care what she thought...though it would be nice to get some positive feedback.

She signed and continued to look ahead, answering him. "No, I do care...you were my first and that fact was for a reason. I like you, dumby. If I didn't, I would of chopped your balls off the first time you laid a hand on me. But I didn't." She looked up into the sky. "I could of killed you back at the baths, there is no doubt, in either of our minds."

Nathan didn't say anything as he continued to walk with her. "Like me huh...well find someone else. Sorry to tell you, the feeling isn't fully mutual...and thats for the fact I don't hurt you too much in the end..." He murmured. "Its best for you to find some other guy instead of me. It will only benefit you better in the long run...considering I don't have one."

She turned around smartly and slapped his, hard, across the face. With a red mark rising quickly to his face, she leaned forward close to him, their faces inches apart. "Stop with the defeatist attitude, it's getting on my nerves. I don't care if you only have a month left, I chose you, so suck it up." She smiled innocently and leaned in the rest of the distance to kiss his cheek, the one she slapped.

Feeling the slap, his instincts made him go with the hit so that it would hurt less. Looking back at her, he frowned, even as she kissed him. "Whatever. Just get goin." He murmured. "We can do whatever training you want. Strength...Speed...Stamina..." He said snickering to her.

"That's the spirit!!!" She exclaimed in pleasure and marched back to the castle, a spring in her step. She made her way up to Nathan's room and undid her weapons belt, throwing it onto his chair. "Hmmmm, maybe you should rest, I was relaxing the entire time." She giggled and took off her boots, leaning back against his bed's headboard.

"You were quick to jump to that." He said to her as she began to strip in his room. "Didn't think that you were one of those people that totally change after their first times." He said teasingly as he laid next to her, still clothed. "I'm alright. Really. Just...don't make me do all the work again haha."

"Heh, yeah, right" She snuggled into the pillows and got comfortable. " I didn't change, just it will take forever to get back to my room." She smiled and wanted to see how he reacted to being called a pit-stop.

"Jeez...now I REALLY feel special for being your 'first'." He said with a raised eyebrow. "Whatever...I can leave you to sleep here and I'll just go out and find some other woman willing to give me her body for a night of non-stop action." He said chuckling.

She grit her teeth. "So...what am I exactly to you? A one-time woman? A whore? A slutty aristocrat girl? What?" She unconsciously added a load of venom and steel to each word, gradually increasing with each successive word. She got on top of him and pinned him down at the wrists and ankles, demanding an answer.

Hearing her, he growled a bit as he was pinned. Turning away from her, he kept his eyes closed as he seemed to reject her question until finally he answered. "You're....How to say this...just a friend with benefit. We agreed to this the night I took your virginity, don't you remember?"

"Oh...." Her voice trailed off as she slowly remembered. She forgot because that entire night was covered up by her first time having sex. She slowly slip off of him and sat down, her hands in her lap. "I guess we did agree to that...." She said softly, trailing off again as she buried her head in her hands, hair making a curtain over her head.

Nathan rubbed the back of his head as he looked to her, a feeling of guilt piercing him in the chest like a spear from the Yokai. Looking around, he tried to get away from this awkward silence before he laid a hand on her shoulder. "I...I shouldn't have said anything in the first place Felixia...I'm sorry..."

Back
Top Bottom