Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

(( Fully hurt her? Wha...? ))

Moaning softly in time to his thrusts, she slowly wrapped herself around his body. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms circled his neck and shoulder. She buried her head into his shoulder and continued to moan and mewl as he kept up the pace.

(Sorry was kinda fazed out last night. I meant he didn't want to hurt her too much.)

Nathan continued to thrust into the girl, loving the feel of her soft, pink walls surrounding his thrusting member. "T-Trinity...I'm gonna cum soon...where do you want me to shoot it...!?"

She stopped and pulled away to look at him. "...Who the fuck is Trinity?" She asked, deadly serious and low.

(Wait what? Oh crap I got two RPs mixed up >_<)

Nathan felt a cold sweat fall down his neck as he looked to the girl with a death glaze on her face. "I-I have to give my lovers...er...nicknames! It shows a connection between male and female...though I'm not one for the sweet ones like Cuddly-Bear or Mooshy-Mooshy."

"Why Trinity?" She kept her death mask on, seeing him sweat and fidget. He needed to come up with something clever or is balls would e splattered all over the walls.....

(( LOL ))

"Because...Trinity just sounds so...epic, doesn't it? I mean...it means three, and you have three personalities from what I know so far...I thought it was perfect for you baby."

She raised and eyebrow and slowly started to hump back against his member. She felt it going soft and tried to stimulate it again. "Three personalities? Explain....?"

Nathan began to thrust back into her as well when she picked up pace. Hearing her, he gulped as he quickly tried to find an answer to her question. "You're bitchy, the one I like most, you're sensitive...and..." He gulped. He couldn't think of a third one.

(( Happy 10k posts, and it's with me!!! :D ))

"You better start thinking.....cause if you can't think of one before we are done, your balls are mine" She threatened and then humped faster, feeling herself getting ready to turn to butter any minute now. She squeezed her legs together and squished his member inside of her, milking it for all its worth.

(Oh huh cool. Wasn't even paying attention haha ty.)

Feeling her begin to milk his cock, he cried out as his seed began to shoot out and fill her womb with his warm, sticky seed. He laid his head back, panting as he closed his eyes, trying desperately to think of the third personality but he just couldn't think of it...!

Feeling his warm seed start spilling into her womb, she mewled loudly and orgasmed. Her juices competed with him, forcing a mix out around his member and squirting out onto the bed. She arched her back and continued to moan until she was empty, going limp on the juice stained bed.

Nathan held her body close to his and realized what he mentioned earlier. 'Crap I called us lovers...how am I going to explain that? This is just a friends with benefits thing, I don't love her.' He seemed annoyed but he would play it off as that he could not come up with a third personality for her.

"Mmmmmm, so? Answer?" She asked, exhausted but still insistent. She rolled onto her side and fumbled around inside her clothes till she pulled out her dagger. Laying back down onto her back, she looked up at him meaningfully.

Nathan turned white as he looked to the dagger. He could feel himself hide his member as he began to panic. Doing all he could do, he got up and grabbed his pants. Running out of the room, putting the pants on at the same time, he made a mad dash out of the building so that he wouldn't get his best friend cut off.

She watched as he ran and tilted her head to the side. Then, right before he was out of ear shot, she laughed loudly and let the dagger fall back to the ground. She continued to laugh as she sat up, pulling the covers over her body. "Wow....he actually thought I would do that."

Sitting alone in the forest, Nathan began to pant hard as he leaned back against a tree. His heart was beating fast and he was tired from the sex and running. "Dammit...hope nothing...happens...I just want to sleep here peacefully for...a bit..."

After resting for a couple hours, she stood up shakily and tried walking again. Several tries later, she could walk normally again with only a slight limp in her legs. She gathered up her clothes and put them on, picking up the sculpted chest armor and sliding it on on top of her clothing. Buckling her belt on, she set out after the boy.

Nathan was long gone from the spot he was at. Now he was at the women's spa on the nearby mountain that the other female soldiers could hike to to bathe. He smirked as he hid stealthily inside of the spa, watching the women bathe and he had a perverted smirk on his face as he took mental photographs of it all.

She found the spot he was originally in, seeing small specks of blood in the grass from her hymen. Smirking, she followed after the trail, leading up into the mountains toward the spas.

(( it fine, im tired ))

She followed the trail, moving unseen into the spas by the same route he took. She spotted him hiding behind a bush and she slowly crept up behind him, pulling out her dagger. She poked his back with the dagger and whispered into his ear. "What, no food after sex?"

Nathan turned white as he turned around and saw the girl. "Er..." He could feel the piercing dagger into his back and he gulped. "W-What do you want from me Felixia...I thought we were done with for now."

"You didn't answer my question....." She trailed off, hoping he would answer before he forced an answer out of him. "And I said you better tell me after we were done with sex...and you left."

"Er...Uh..." He looked away from her, biting his lip. "Your third personality...is...is...your psychotic one." He said blankly. "Your psychotic personality. When you want something...you get it no matter what."

"So what were the three again? Psychotic, bitchy, and what? Sensitive?" She pulled the dagger away and tapped the dagger against her lip. She smiled and sat down next to him, peaking through the bushes and watching the other women. "This is what you were doing? Even though you just had sex?"

Back
Top Bottom