Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

Nathan smirked but from where he was she could not see this. Enjoying the hug, he turned around, a blank face on as his arms wrapped around hers fully. He didn't even look down to her breasts, even though they were pretty much to his neck as he looked up to her, smiling. "Jeez...I can't believe you are so...affectionate toward someone like me."

"You pull my strings like an expert.....that's all I can say." She shrugged, her breaks rubbing his neck with the motion. "You make me feel guilty....yet you want me to be me....it's very confusing at times." She sighed and wondered how was she supposed to over her breasts now....?

"Thats just the way I am...you can't tell me that if I wasn't who I was, our partnership wouldn't mean a thing." He felt her brush against him when she shrugged and he smiled to her gently. "Felixia...we'll be great partners. I can already see it...though..." He looked to her with a small smirk. "If you want...we can be more of...partners with benefits." He wanted to see if she'd so easily jump to it now.

"You mean...like....friends with benefits?" She hedged, uncertain. She thought that would be ok....she was only 17.....might as well live it up while she could...."This could be a trap though, he might just use you and then leave." A part of her brain nagged at her. The other part slapped it, saying "Just enjoy yourself...."

Sighing with finality, "As long as I don't get pregnant...I don't see a problem."

"Thats good...We can't get you pregnant anyway because of that...poison. I'd go into detail as to why the poison does kill my sperm and halt its production but...that would take a while..." He brought his hands down on her soft ass and began to massage it like he did her shoulders. "Don't worry...I'll be nice and gentle with you...I promise...but we have to keep this a secret from your father...and you must heed to my needs, and I'll do the same to you...whenever you want it, I'll do it for you...as long as you do it for me as well...no matter the situation...deal?"

"Ummmm, lets just do it now and talk about conditions later?" She asked while blushing heavily. She moaned and rested her head on his shoulder, enjoying the massage. "Mmmmm, you got nice hands...." She purred in his ear, licking it softly.

"And you've got a nice body..." He whispered to her as he began to erect. His erection could be felt through his clothes and along her thigh as he continued to massage her ass. "I'm so hard for you Felixia..."

"Hehe, I can tell", she pressed up against his budge suggestively. She started to grind against it, moving side ways in his arms and letting his hands explore her butt at will. "Here....this will be more comfortable, I think." She pulled her arms down and slid off her scale skirt, letting the metal hit and group and she stepped out of it. She leaned against him when she stepped up, rubbing his crotch with her thigh.

Nathan smiled and watched as the skirt mail fell to the ground and she stepped out. He looked along her wonderful body as her thigh began to rub itself against his crotch. "Hm hm...? You know how to tease and tempt men? Tell me...who else have you done this with?" He was asking her, but he made it sound like he was teasing her...in case she hadn't done anything with other men before.

Blushing heavily and looking away, she barked out,"No one! I haven't done this to anyone..."Her voice trailed off as she heard how defensive her voice sounded. "I just....read alot..." She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Read a lot...?" He looked at her with a rose eyebrow. "You...did you just admit you...read smut?" He looked at her with wonder if she was so curious of sex that she would read smut printed out onto paper. "You can tell me...I won't tell anyone."

Blushing heavily she closed her eyes and grabbed hold of his shoulders. "Yes....I was...curious...." She muttered into his skin, just loud enough for him to be able to hear. "And dear god please don't tell anyone or you will wake up with your balls chopped off and stuffed down your throat after I roasted them over a fire."

"Hey hey no worries..." He held her close to him, but he whispered into her ear. "Go and get your favorite smut and bring it to me...we'll reenact it exactly as it is...if you want me to...all you have to do is read and I'll do the rest." He said before licking her earlobe gently.

She shuddered in pleasure in his arms and smiled. "I would need to get my clothes back on....can you handle that? Or do you just want to continue....?" Her hands rubbed down his chest to grab his erect member, jerking it softly.

"I'll wait for you...get dressed and be back in a hurry please my lovely trainee." He said smiling as his hands began to play with her breasts as she stroked his member. "I can handle a few moments without you for now."

"But...I can't wait for you...." She looked down into his eye and she looked like a pleading puppy. Before he could reply she pushed her lips and against his and made out with him. Holding him to her as her tongue slid between his lips, she started playing with his tongue using her's.

Nathan blushed and stared in awe as he heard her before she pressed her lips against his own. His eyes closed as his arms fell to his sides, his tongue dancing with her own as he continued to kiss her back. His eyes opened to look into hers as he kissed her, just watching her with half opened eyes that stared at her with lust and desire.

After kissing for several minutes, she slowly pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Ready?" She asked, blushing heavily.

Nathan nodded. "If not I've only got a month to be ready." He said chuckling as he picked her up and brought her to his bed...despite her size difference with him. He laid her down and laid beside her, kissing her some more as his hands moved to play with the nipples on her breasts.

Breathing heavily and moaning in pleasure around his mouth, she licked his lips. "Do what you want to me...." She was in full heat now, nothing able to contain her lust until she was satisfied. She rubbed her crotch against his repeatedly, forcing his juices out onto his boxers.

Nathan immediately slipped off the boxers...afterwards he straddled her and pushed her back against the bed. Smiling down to her, he leaned down and began to kiss up and down her neck. "Remember...your daddy can't know about this..." He said before he began to prod his cock against her pussy before finally pressing it in, past her hymen...he waited immediately for her to adjust to the new shape inside of her.

She screamed as her virginity was taken and bucking wildly in response to the pan. "Owwwwwwww!" She yelled, slowly, she began to settle down and just mewl softly in pain. "Your big....." She managed after a few deep breaths. She grabbed hold of the sheets and tried to ignore the blood leaking out of her.

Nathan could feel some sweat hit the back of his neck hard as she screamed. It was loud...and his room wasn't exactly sound proof. He hoped the captain wasn't around...otherwise he'd be dead...or rather rumors would fly around anyway if anyone heard a scream from his room, despite if they saw Felixia or not. "Are you alright Felixia?"

"Y-Yea......I'm fine...." She muttered, shaking slightly under him. "Just keep going, I will forget about it soon enough." She forced a pained smile onto her face as she looked up at him.

Nathan smiled and pressed his lips against hers as he began to slowly thrust himself into her. He made sure to be careful...he didn't want to fully hurt her...

Back
Top Bottom