Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

She leaned out from a changing screen and glared at him "I was being serious." She said before ducking back in and finishing the straps on the bikini armor. The silver metal covered her breasts perfectly and the bottom part was like a mini-skirt of scale plates. She smiled and admired herself in the mirror, posing some in it and wondering if it showed too much....

"Hey whats taking so long?" He said as he walked into the closet, now heading her way. "It shouldn't take so long to put on a simple suit of armor that doesn't even come with the rest of the set." He was getting closer to her now...but had no idea as to what armor she had on...yet.

"I'm trying to make up my mind..." She called, not realizing he was walking up to her. She took off the top and started to put it back on its rack. Walking around topless, she reached for the next chest top when he turned the corner, seeing her breasts. "Eeeek!" She screamed and threw the armor at him, covering her breasts with her arms and turning her chest away.

"What're you-" He was bashed with the army and fell back with it on top of him. Moving it off of him, he sat up and rubbed his head as he seemed to be in a daze. "Jeez...you really ARE trying to kill me..." Regaining composure and sanity, his vision focused to see the sight before him. "Hello!" He said as he hopped up, taking mental images of her. "Daaamn you have a nice body."

"Shoooo! Go! I need to get my clothes back on...." She was blushing heavily and basically back against the wall so he couldn't see everything. However, he could see her butt that wasn't covered by the scale skirt. She couldn't do anything with out revealing more of her body, making her helpless for the moment.

"Oh come on now...it isn't that bad..." He said as he moved over to her, leaning against the wall beside her and smiling to her. "Your body is a beautiful thing...You should be grateful." He began to rub his hand up and down her back, each stroke going closer and closer to her butt. "You should be showing it off, not hiding it."

She bit her lower lip and shook her head furiously. "No no no, only a loved one should see me naked....." She tried to move away again, but just bumped into a corner. "Though thank you for calling my beautiful....." She tried to duck around him and be able to get out of this, seeing her shirt on the ground a few feet away.

He stepped in front of her to keep her from leaving. She was trapped. "Oh come on now..." He said as he pressed her into a wall, on her back so he could see her frontside. "Just relax...Let me just do this and I swear you'll feel great."

Still keeping her arms over her chest and not giving a sign of opening them, she looked at him suspiciously. "Do what.....?"

"I just want to fit you into the armor...thats all...but first you're going to need to loosen up a bit. You look tense in your muscles. That can cause restraints in your arms when you're using the armor, as you won't be able to swing them as fast...just let me massage you for a bit in your SHOULDERS only...and we can move on."

Still suspicious, she nodded slowly and turn away from him, facing the wall while her back was too him. She loosened her arms some but still covered the important parts with the palms of her hands. This was more relaxed them the other position, but still saved her some embarrassment.

He smiled as he pressed himself against her gently, his hips on the bottom of her ass as he reached up past her sides to massage the front side of the shoulders. "So...how does this feel...? Do you just feel your worries begin to...drift away?"

"I'm only doing this because you have the.....advantage here...." She frowned and tried to remain vigilant. His hands needed to be watched as the danced over her flesh, making her shudder slightly in pleasure. "Just keep your hands off of my....parts....and we will be fine, boy." She growled at him.

"But eventually during this massage I must massage your breasts as well...they have to be soft and relaxed rather than tensed and hardened or else they will feel uncomfortable in the bikini armor. Trust me on this..." He said as he continued.

"I WAS relaxed...then your forcing me against the walls...." She trailed off, hoping he wouldn't get any violent ideas. She could probably drop if if need be but....getting away was another problem. She pressed her whole body against the wall, no longer needing her hands to cover her breasts. She let her arms hang at her sides.

He continued to massage her shoulders, but he let one hand fall and grip her hand gently, holding it as he laid his forehead against the back of her spine while he continued to massage her. "Just let me know when you want me to stop..."

"O-Ok...." She said and didn't know what to do, so he let him continue. Holding his hand softly, she started to play with his fingers some, twiddling them and making them do shadow puppets.

Nathan smiled as he let her begin to play with his fingers. He felt her soft fingers form his own into various shapes and he continued to massage her, though now his hand was massaging her arm gently, rubbing and massaging it as they stayed the way they were.

She smiled softly and enjoyed the massage, feeling her arm loosen up. She continued to play with his hand, holding it still and rubbing against it.

Just to see how she would react, he slowly began to stop massaging her. He simply just laid there, head against her back as his hands wrapped their fingers around her hand, holding it gently as his free arm wrapped itself around her stomach.

"Hmmmm? Why did you stop?" She asked and turned her head some, so she could look back at him. Her other hand twitched some and then relaxed, letting his arm rest there as long as it didn't go up or down. If he tried anything funny, her foot would slam down onto is bad foot and then she would elbow him in the crotch.

"Sorry. I thought we were having a moment...just wanted to see if it would lead to one of a multitude of paths I felt it could have." He moved his arm from her shoulder and went back to massaging her shoulder. His grip in her hand went loose enough to be considered that she was the only one holding him, not him to her.

She still held his hand, enjoying its warmth and she sighed softly. "Thank you....for looking after me and trying to train me. I know I am a pain in the ass....and foot...and thigh....oh, and head." She giggled, her breasts bouncing some to keep up with the movements. "It's getting kinda cold...do you mind if I put my shirt back on...?" Her nipples were hard and pressing against the wall uncomfortably.

Nathan wrapped his arm around her some more and pulled her into a hug, his hand still laid limp in hers...not even attempting to move it or grab her hand gentle again. "How is this...is this warm enough for you...? If not...go ahead and put on your armor, or clothes or whatever." He slowly fell from her, moving away to let her move from the wall. He turned around, head facing away so she couldn't see his face.

(Brb gonna shower.)

"You know how to pull a girls strings, huh? And I don't mean panties either....." She sighed and turned around to hug him fully, her chest against his. "Enjoy this.....cause if you don't I am kicking your ass." She smiled and blushed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom