Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

"When I was younger...before the guard, two years ago...I was just another street rat. My father was a martial artist who performed in street fights to win money but eventually he was killed by revenge from one of his competitors. Seeing as how I had no one else to go to...I seeked out my father's mentor and he taught me the ways of martial arts...though unlike my father, I used my skills for...thieving. I didn't know how to use a sword, bare that in mind. Whenever I stole and the guards were sent toward me, I always got away using my martial arts until one day I was pierced in the shoulder by a sword from the old captain, Godsmith. That was last year, bare in mind...When I was immediately sentenced to life in death, they injected me with the poison using a doctor's syringe...but that was before Godsmith managed to bail me out. He arrived too late to stop the start of the poison coursing through my veins...He wanted me as a member of the guard. After getting me out, I swore to him that I would become a respectable knight with skills great enough to protect the kingdom before my untimely death...but as you know, four months ago Godsmith suddenly disappeared and your father took his place."

She sat down next to him and didn't know what to say. She felt bad at the way she treated him...but he deserved some of it. Sighing, she looked up into the sky. "I will be a nicer student....so that you can be a knight." She turned to him, and slowly gave him a hug. "I'm sorry....."

"Yeah whatever. Its alright. Don't get all gushy on me now, I was just getting used to the hot-headed girl earlier." He said as he patted her back. "Though expect me to stay the same. I've only got a month to live so there isn't really a point in changing myself is there? Now then..." He got up and stretched. "Lets grab something to eat."

She nodded and stood up, yawning slightly. "So stay the hot-headed bitch you know?" She grinned at the summary and headed towards the kitchen, the boy in tow.

"Yes yes the hot-headed bitch." He said as they entered the mess hall. "Well trainee, get me some food. I'll be in the back talking to some...friends of mine." He said as he moved in the back to start talking with some women, enjoying life to the fullest as she was stuck to carry two trays of food at the same time.

Growling at him, she got a plate full of food....for herself. She then got another plate with only hard bread and an apple for her "tutor". Sitting down at the table where he was flirting with a red-headed girl, she slid down his plate as she tucked into hers. She ate ravenously, downing a chicken leg and warm buttered bread in a couple minutes.

Nathan's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he saw his food and then he looked to her. A look of shock and disgust on his face as he recoiled back comically. "J-Jeez! Slow down or you'll choke!" He said as he looked down to his plate. A mental, evil sneer formed as he grabbed the bread and tossed it, hitting Felixia in the head.

"Gwah!" She yelled as the hard bread hit her head, knocking her out of her seat and making a piece of food that was in her mouth go down the wrong tube. She hacked and coughed, getting up on her hands and knees and trying to get it out. She raged and started to panic." Damn him!" She yelled in her brain.

Seeing what he did, he began to panic as well. "Oh shit!" He ran over to her and did what everyone else who knew what to do in this situation would do, Heimlich. Nathan began to ball his fist on her abdomen and press it upward into her to try and force the food out, though the way he did it made it seem like was humping her. She was taller than him by a few inches, noticeable inches, so it was a bit more difficult for him to do so.

After several seconds of trying to get it out, the piece of bread finally came out with a gush and she lied down on the cool stone breathing. "What....what was that....for?" She breathed out, rubbing her chest when you had put your fist. She sat up against the wall and looked over at him. "If you wanted to hump me that badly....." She began.

Nathan cocked his head as he tried to image what it looked like they were doing. When he finally managed it, his eyes went to hers as he shook his head. "Uh, no. I was just trying to help you, not hump you. I'd never sleep with an old hag. I bet your breasts could become saggy and wrinkly any day now." He said out loud to taunt her in front of everyone in the mess hall. "But are you okay?"

A vein bulged in her forehead as everyone in the mess hall started to laugh and tried their best to stifle them. Standing up, her hair covering her face, she trembled and quickly gave him a left hook, sending him flying and landing on a table 10 feet away. "Don't insult the knight-captains daughter!!!" she yelled, hoping that was the kind of hot headed bitch he was used to.

Nathan seemed to have a dazed look as he lay in the rubble of chairs and tables in the corner. "Ayeeee....didn't have to punch me so hard..." He quickly shook his head to get his mind back in focus and he stumbled out of the wreckage. Clutching his leg, the wound had reopened and now he was feeling the pain again. "Dammit...should've never tried to remove your rapier..." He muttered to himself.

"What was that?" She appeared at his shoulder instantly. "You tried to remove something off of me....?" Her mind wound through her entire clothes list and thought it would be her top. She looked at him curiously. "Did that wound open again?"

"Yes it opened again you freaking psycho." He teased as he held his leg. "I'm fine...I'm fine...just...get me some actual food. The blood loss from last night is still making me pale and week." He muttered as he sat down.

She brought over the rest of her food and offered it to him. There was still a fair sized chuck of food on the plate, even after she wolfed half of it down. "Is this decent?" She asked, picking up a roll ad nibbling on it.

"Yeah thanks..." He said as he began to slowly eat the food. "Jeez...you've got a real punch in that arm of yours...nearly broke my neck on the impact. What were you trying to do? Kill me early?" HE said laughing. "And what you said before I said what I did about your breasts...if I recall it was 'If you wanted to hump me...' What was that about hm? Gonna let me show you a good time my trainee?"

She blushed and looked away." I was just joking....pervert." She muttered just loud enough for him to hear. She finished off her bread and crossed her arms protectively over her breasts. If he really wanted to get in her vest, he would need to earn it......

Nathan chuckled as he patted her on the shoulder. "Sure...joking. Like when I was on top of you, tearing your clothing?" He said as he pointed to where he made a V shape in her vest where her crevice was, showing more of her breasts. "Man oh man am I glad I did that. Eye candy is the best tease ever."

She blushed harder and covered the spot with her hand. "You will do anything to see me naked, huh?" She was going to have to change before this day was over with if he kept this up..."What are we going to do after you finish eating? Training? Patrols? What?" She stood up so he couldn't look down into her clothing and walked around him.

"Well after this we're going to have to go back to my place so I can give you something. Don't worry its not a chance for me to have some fun with you, unless you want it. Lets just say its some armor to help protect you from...what I did earlier with your knife." He said as he made the motion of cutting down his chest with an imaginary knife. "A breast plate will do you good and I collect weapons and armor for a living."

"I just hope it's not any of that bikini armor that the amazons use." She shuddered at the thought of going into battle basically naked. Though males would be least likely to hit her....and she would look stunning. Her mind wandered down that path, thinking of different designs and posses she could do in it. Her perfect body could be a weapon, and the boots that wen with the armor would make her legs look like a goddess's.....

"Well I have that but you don't necessarily have to choose it." 'As much as I want to see you in it...' "Anywho, I'm letting you decide which armor you take. Take in mind its only torso armor, I don't collect the smaller bits and pieces like helmets or greaves. Come on." He took her hand and showed her to where his room is. Opening the door, he brought her to a closet. Opening it, it was like a hallway full of different armors up for display. "Go on in and choose. Women's armor are all on the right."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she slowly made her way down the closet. She passed sculpted breasts, abs, and weird four breast armors. "These are exotic...." She said, pointing to the four breast ones. She passed by a couple bikinis and slowly took one down, hiding it in front of her. She then took down some scale armor with sculpted breasts. "Any favorites?" She called back.

"My favorites for you is basically no armor...or clothing for that matter. Keeps you nice and agile without any restraints or limitations such as fabric to bind you." He said sneering. "Of course...you could always wear bandages to hide your unmentionables and a small flap to cover your downstairs." He sneered and snickered as he imagined her in it.

Back
Top Bottom