Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

"Oh, yea, we should do that." She hadn't noticed how much she was bleeding all over the place. The bed sheets where she touched had a few splatters of blood on them. She held up her palm and let him bind it up. "Good thinking."

Nathan chuckled as he began to bandage his and her hand with scraps of his shirt. Smiling as he lay next to her, he kicked off the bloody sheets so only pillows remained on the bed. "So then...Did you really have that in mind so soon baby?"

"What in mind? The oath? Well....no...I came up with it on the spot." She admitted, snuggling back into him for warmth as she slowly stripped out of her clothing, just leaving on her undergarments.

"Haha...you're quite spontanious, aren't you?" He said smiling to her as he kissed her, stripping down to his boxer shorts only as he laid next to her. "Are we going to have some fun or shall we sleep? Its up to you baby."

"Hmmmmmmm, how about just sleep, we can fool around tomorrow." She said over her shoulder, rubbing her butt against his crotch playfully and getting a raging response. Giggling evilly, she stopped and let him try to sleep with a hard-on.

Nathan growled at her once she seemed to stop after she had erected him. "You evil girl..." He murmured as he moved over, pulling her over to him so his erection was poking firmly against the clothing just outside of her asshole, pressing pressure into it.

"No no no." She teased and rolled off of him, scooting her butt away from his crotch. She giggled evilly and tried to sleep now.

He sneered as he pulled her back, doing what he did once more. "This is your fault...I'm not gonna let you sleep till we do something bout my erection...Could just sit here and let me poke you until I fall asleep myself...Or you could rub it out of me."

Sighing theatrically loud, she turned around to face him. "Your such a jerk!" She grabbed his budge and started to jerk it off roughly and quick. She grinned and watched as she literally had control over him, complete control.

Nathan sneered as he laid there, letting her jerk him off with her hand. "Damn that feels good..." He said as he reached over and grabbed her breast, squeezing it tightly as he whispered to her. "I'm a jerk am I? Want me to make that true?"

"Mmmmmmm, how?" She purred, loving the feeling of his hand roaming over her soft globes. She continued to jerk, going faster and harder with each jerk up.

"I'll let you figure that out when I cum." He said sneering as he continued to play with her breasts, and nothing else. He only began to pay special attention to them and her nipples as she began to jerk him. "Try not to rub the skin off of me now baby."

"You enjoy it so I will." She giggled and continued the pace, going and working her hand faster. Her arm was now flexing wildly as her arm pumped Nathan. "Feels like I'm trying to get water from a well...."

"Well pump harder because the water had went dry from overuse." He said chuckling as he began to pull on her nipples with his fingers. "Almost there...Can feel the water coming up now as you pump."

She sighed and continued to pump, trying to think of how much muscle she is building with this workout. "I guess you don't masturbate a lot...since your arm isn't huge." She said, getting tired.

Nathan's eyebrow twitched. "I didn't think that my arm was supposed to be huge if I masturbated. I don't but I didn't think that..." He said as he grabbed her breast tightly. "Just a bit longer...! Gonna cum soon...!"

She eeped loudly as her firmly squeezed her breast, pulling away and holding it. "OW! Not so hard dammit......" She rubbed where he grabbed and slowly moved back to continue to jerk him off, keeping her arm over her breasts.

Nathan snickered as he saw her reaction. After a while of her pumping his cock, he let out a small moan as a few squirts of his seed shot out into his boxers as she continued to jerk him off. "Mm...I'm done now." He let go of her breast and turned away from her. This was how he'd be a jerk...neglecting her pleasures.

"Jeez....you are empty." She licked her hand dry and smiled at the taste. "And you taste sour.....you need to be sweater to your new mate." She giggled and laid down, facing away from him.

Nathan smiled as he turned his head to look at her. "Yeah. My new mate...My new lover...who I can't be a jerk to." He turned over and pulled her close to him, snuggling next to her lovingly as he closed his eyes and relaxed next to her. "I love you..." He whispered gently to her before finally falling asleep.

In the morning, Nathan awoke slowly, though during the night he had shifted and turned so that their backs were against eachother, should she have stayed in the same position as she fell asleep in. He felt so warm and loved...He was truly happy before the darkness would soon embrace him.

Turning over, he opened his eyes slowly to see his beloved under the covers. Reaching under there, slithering a hand over her body and down to her breast, he began to massage it gently as he spoke to her. "Good morning my little sunshine..."

Back
Top Bottom