Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steamy~(Velvet Lust and Jaqueline)

Veni stood up from her chair and skipped around the room like a little girl. "I looooove my job!" She giggled and ran over to Alyssia and picked her up and spun her around. "Wooohoooo~" She then stopped and put her down and sighed. "Sorry dear, I get carried away." She snickered and listened to her question carefully, trying to think of where to go. "Hmmm, I think we should go over a few miles north and hit east towards Telmin Lake. The scenery is beautiful and plus we'll fit right in amongst the high amounts of clouds. Then once we manually float out of them we'll be able to head our way to Garnou Island, maybe relax and sip a few martinis. What do you think sugar?" She asked as she looked into her eyes.

Alyssia began concentrating harder on her routine checkups for the ship, her fingers masterfully dancing around her remote, a brass egg the size of her head, covered in buttons, switches, levers, knobs, flips, dips, duvets, pads, and a joystick. The device seemed to have nowhere to hold without pressing a buttload of things, which would lead to some catastrophic something or other happening to the ship, yet Alyssia seemed to manage fine as she spun it around in her hands repeatedly to reach keys on the other side then flip it around again to pull some levers without touching anything she didn't intend to with skill that can only come from constant practice.
"Var deed Marcus ss A do mit next?" She asked. He usually had some thing from the desk of Scott to give to her and gave them a location to meet him at.

Veni smacked herself on the forehead with the palm of her hand. "Shoot I forgot.. it was Tenebaum. Let's head there quickly!" She turned to leave the room then gave Alyssia's butt a pinch while she sat on her chair, then ran off giggling.

She arrived in the security room and found Curry. "Ok there mutebox, I'm going to try to program your voice. I don't know if I can get it to sound like Sean Connery like you wanted but I will try." She snickered at the thought and shook her head in laughter as she opened up Curry's installation box and shut him down. She took out his motherboard chip and booted him up again to do basic things around the ship to continue to help them. She ran over to her computer lab and put the chip inside a glass case that went inside her computer and ticked a couple times. She rubbed her hands, hoping things would go well this time and started to program, feeling her fingers fly across the keyboard from her fast typing speed.

Alyssia jumped, squealing in a painfully highpitch when Veni pinched her. She blushed again as she continued working. She so enjoyed the attention Veni gave her.

The ship began moving south, headed towards Tenebaum, one of fifty eight German floating platform, this one being the seediest and most unregulated made it the most choice spot for the duo.

Veni bit her lower lip gently as she finished her last line of programming. She finally added the last semicolon and stretched, smiling very widely and exhaling loudly. "Ahh.. This WILL work! I know it!" she said as she got up and grabbed the motherboard chip from the glass case inside her computer. She ran over to Curry who was mopping the kitchen floor. "Come here, you nice piece of brass," she said with a sly smile, giggling to herself. "Alright now turn around." She watched as Curry turned around, then opened his back hatch, shutting him down. She installed the motherboard chip back in and rebooted him.

"Brrrrrreeeeeppp!!!!" Curry said with a squeak, with his eyes rolling around in its metal head. He froze and looked around, then opened its mouth to speak. Veni held her breath, crossing her fingers behind her back, hoping it would work this time.

"Bonjour mon cherie!" Curry said, wiggling his eyebrows then grabbing her, leaning her backward and kissing her face, causing small electrical shocks since he made out of metal and not insulated for human contact just yet.

"OW OW OW!" She shoved him off and backed away. "Keep your brass lips to yourself." She sighed in frustration, "I SWEAR I programmed you to speak ENGLISH. Not FRENCH." She kicked a table and cursed out loud from stubbing her toe. "Fuuuuck me!"

"J'adore quand vous parlez sale pour moi (I love it when you talk dirty to me)," he said in a husky voice, going toward her and about to touch her again.

Veni squealed and kicked him across the face. "BOOT SYSTEM 326 SHUT DOWN!" Suddenly Curry's system slowed down, causing him to go in circles fast then very slowly shut completely off. She grabbed the motherboard chip again from him and clenched her jaw. "I fucking HATE debugging!" She stormed over to the lab then tossed it in the glass case again.

The Galley (The Galley is called Nicolas, by the way.) approached the almost derelict looking floating platform that was Tenebaum. A reputation of crime larger than reality, this was a stop that the sky tourists often skipped. Pulling to the harbor and attatching to the magnetic holds, the ship automatically dropped it's ramp.

Alyssia approached Veni, her brass egg now in a special cloth case over her shoulder, "Ve ar ear." She told her lover, standing in the doorway.

Veni turned her head and saw her beautiful lady, Alyssia waiting for her. "Awesome to hear, my love! I will be out in juuuust a second," she said as she added the final touches in her code and takes out the motherboard chip from the glass case again. She walked up to Alyssia and waved the chip around. "This damn thing better work. I did a test run again and he spoke French this time and tried to be some kind of romantic." She sighed and smiled, kissing Alyssia gently on the lips. "Why don't we go outside and take a look around while we wait for Marcus. Maybe he'll even be here already," she said as she put the motherboard chip in her shirt near her breast and walked out with Alyssia to the city of Thieves, at least that's what they call it, since many of them roam in the city waiting for the right moment to strike 'gold'.

The kiss made Alyssia's face red again, she kneaded her hands as she walked behind Veni. She kept her eyes down, letting Veni handle being confident for the both of them.

"Such a lovely pair you two make." A shadowy figure said from an alleyway. Alyssia looked up immediately. Slowly, Marcus stepped out. He was out of his usual uniform, which was all black and made of firm material. Now he wore clean, simple cloth with a black and grey cloak around his shoulders, his pitch black hair framing his face with it's curls, "You got here fast. Still improving your speed."
Alyssia nodded. It was now the fastest private owned ship in all the skies of Europe.

Veni gasped a bit in surprise and shoved Marcus playfully. "Oh you scoundrel!" She snickered and looked at him up and down, then nodded. "Not bad. You should actually wear that kind of thing from now on. Looks good on you. Makes you less... asshole-ish." She sneered, pertaining to the uniform he wears when working with stupid Scott. "Kidding aside, do you have the paperwork we can discuss? Did you want to go somewhere more private or?" She rubbed Alyssia's back as she spoke with Marcus, wanting to make sure they were taken cared of, especially Alyssia.

Marcus kept smiling and gave a gracious bow, "Thank you milady. Very kind of you to say." He nodded, "I have a table reserved for us in a resputable establishment nearby. I also may have found you a job." He turned and began walking, waving for them to follow.

Marcus lead them to a pub called Gear Nuts, opening the free swinging double doors for the ladies, letting them enter first. It was better lit than most places, though that wasn't saying much. Shadows still dominated the bar and dining area. Several disgruntled looking men sat at the bar, "Over here." Marcus told the girls, leading them to a back booth. Sitting in the booth be brought them too was a young, slim girl with snow white hair. She wore what looked like medieval gauntlets that must have been many more times the size of her hands. Her feet were simliarly clad and around her waist was armor of like workmanship, "Good evening Miss Pilgrim!" Marcus greeted with his usual smile.
"Fuck you." Sarah Pilgrim replied and took another drink of mead, "Where is she?"
"This was the arranged time. I have no doubt she will be here soon."
"Who are these two bimbos?" Alyssia blushed and became more self consious of her clothing choice, thinking she should have covered up her shoulders before going out.
"They are madams Leroski and Petroski." Marcus introduced them, then addressed them, "This, is Miss Pilgrim." He told them, pointing a thumb and still grinning.

Veni snarled at the skinny girl. "Hey slim jim, why don't you go back being a pole." She sat against the wall a bit more and muttered under her breath. "Bimbos.. stupid bitch.." Veni hated insults and Alyssia knew that very well, so didn't Marcus. She turned to Marcus and smiled, ignoring Sarah. "So what's this job? I would like to know why we can't just do it ourselves," she said a bit annoyed, as she pointed to Alyssia then herself.

Alyssia began fussing with her scarf trying to cover up, thinking her outfit was too revealing now.
"Fuck you." Sarah replied to Veni, "I'll break you in half."
Marcus replied, paying no mind to Sarah's comment, "I am not hiring you. The job is from a wealthy Japanese woman, who really ought to have arrived by now..." Speaking of the devil, a short figure entered the establishment. Very short. It wore a brown cloak and removed it's hood. Red eyes stared up at them, looking at each of them one by one before settling on Marcus, "These are the two?" She asked. Marcus nodded, "Excellent." She turned to face Veni, "My name is Norizuka Satouru. I am your temporary employer, so to speak. Please, everyone take a seat."
Sarah growled at this but made room. The booth was more than large enough. Marcus sat next to Sarah and Norizuka filled in on the other side of her, Alyssia clung to Veni.

Suddenly, a lady with large breasts and very little clothing walked in with eyes on her. She walked up to the table and panted. "Hey you sexy fools! I'm finally here!" She looked over to Sarah, whom she seen before and waved ecstatically, "Oh hey!! I remember you!" She looked over to see the older lady and clapped her hands excitedly, "Oh my goodness! Is this your grammie?!!? She bends over to meet with her eyes and smiled as she closed her eyes. "So did you bring any cookies?!" She wiggled her body where her breasts started to sway around.

Veni just stared and almost dropped the food in her mouth. "Who the fuck is that?" She couldn't help but stare at her very large breasts. She leaned over to Alyssia and whispered in her ear, "Are those fucking things even natural?"

Alyssia patted her chest a little, already starting to feel replaced, "Hy-...Hy dunno..." She said quietly.
Norizuka ignored being called grammie. She looked more like five years old as opposed to eighty, due to the complete lack of wrinkles.
Marcus chimed in, patting the spot next to him, "Please, take a seat Rae, we're just beginning."
"I would like everyone to know now," Norizuka said, "I will be paying you a quarter upfront, the rest later, and I will pay any expenses you list afterwards, within reason. The sum total for each of you will be 100,000. Is the matter of payment understood?"

((We need a sort of skill that new girl can add to the group. What she got?))

Veni raised an eyebrow at Alyssia as she patted her chest. "Hey.. I like natural smaller breasts. It's a mouthful of yum," she whispered as she nudged her playfully on the arm. She then took her attention from Alyssia to Norizuka, sometimes getting distracted by the newcomer's large breasts.

Suddenly the newcomer raised her hand in the air, "Wait!! I forgot to introduce myself!" She then stood with her hands on her hips and jutted out her chest. "The name is Rae Santos and I will be the one who helps distract the enemy and knock them down with my sledgehammer!" She whipped out a long stick that suddenly folded out into a large metallic hammer. "FEEL MY WRATH!" She started to swing it above her head, like she was about to slam it on the table they were sitting on.

"STOOOOP!!!" Veni yelled as she stood up and waved her hands in front of Rae. "Just sit the fuck down and calm yourself. No wonder your breasts are huge, you get all enflamed over nothing and all the air from your head goes to your chest." She sat down and breathed deeply as she wrapped an arm around Alyssia, then turning to Norizuka. "We understand the payment policy and will abide by it; but can you please let us know what the whole plan is? What we'll be doing and what for? I need to know these things so I can provide success for this damn quest." She crossed her legs under the table and lightly rubbed her foot against Alyssia's leg.

((Good point.. I am not entirely sure but I think as a comedic relief, someone who can be a distraction for the others to get in somewhere as well as a good offense to eliminate anyone with her sledgehammer))

((That puts her in the same boat as Sarah then.))

Alyssia blushed, feeling a little better, but still saw Veni looking at Rae's massive bust. She wanted to sink into her seat and vanish. She recoiled slightly from Veni's arm and foot, wincing and feeling ashamed for being jealous.
Norizuka watched the charade patiently, Marcus observed with amusement, "The whole plan is this," Norizuka began, "The Spanish have started developing a new weapon, a small, portable device that can fire condensed beams of light. I want you to go to their lab, find a full copy of the schematics and a working prototype. Once you do this, destroy the lab." Alyssia peeked up.
"Destrvoy eet?" She questioned. Norizuka nodded.
"If you complete the task well enough, you will get your money. If everything goes as planned and we are able to reverse engineer it, we may even hand the schematics over to you once we're done with them." This immediately grabbed Alyssia's attention, and she perked up, "Vere ez de lab?"
"Spain, of course. Here are the coordinates and some general location information. Far East of Madrid. Between all of you, two thieves, and two strong combatants, you should be able to come up with a sufficient strategy to succeed."

Back
Top Bottom