Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steamy~(Velvet Lust and Jaqueline)

Jaqueline

Supernova
The two women stepped past several doorways, stopping at the room that the schematics said was the jewel room. Today was Tuesday, which they had long ago selected to be jewel day. They simply walked into the room, a large vault door before them. Alyssia hefted her remote into one hand and pressed a button on her shiny brass belt that clung to her hips. A disk shot out and embedded into the vault door. The gadgeteer and her partner dived back into the hallway as the explosion went off. Debris consisting of metal shards scattered everywhere. They walked back in and a healthy sized crater that Veni could fit through was left, allowing access to all the easily opened P.O. boxes.
"Hyu haff ate meeneetz." She informed her.

Veni quickly walked through the vault with an empty bag, soon to be filled with tons of jewels. "Thanks babe! This is going to top every Tuesday we've ever had!" She shrieked out in excitement as she quickly hacked into the metallic crate, then watched it open with jewels upon jewels were revealed. "Fuuuck, I love my job..." She quickly stashed as much as she could, grabbing the last few handfuls left into the bag. "Let's hit it!" She grabbed Alyssia by the wrist and pulled her while she began to run off towards the deck of the ship. "Bring these jewels to our ship immediately. I still have something else to do."

She turned away quickly, sprinting over to the command center below. She grabbed the nearest computer and started programming 100 words per second, typing as fast as possible, feeling her fingers fly off the keys. "Ding! Ten seconds until self-destruction. Counting down. Now. 10..." Veni ran from the command center and pushed the doors open, running as fast as her feet could carry her towards the deck. She leaped off the edge of the ship and caught a rope dangling from her own and climbed up as fast as possible. "Shit shit shit!!" She climbed into the opened window of her ship and screamed at her robot. "LAUNCH THE MOTHER FUCKER LAUNCH!!!!!!!!!" With just a press of a button, her robot Curry beeped, causing the ship to launch and escape passed the victim's ship before it could even explode.

Alyssia watched from the bridge. She made quick time getting when she and Veni split up. Her eyes widened, seeing the entire Wilhelm Galleon burst into flames in mid-air and plummet to the earth. She looked at her partner, "Hyu...Blu eet op." a bit stunned, but not that surprised. Alyssia without thinking manipulated her remote, the ship moving away and going high into the air as to avoid detection from any nearby patrols. They had just destroyed a very expensive, very large ship made by very powerful people.

Veni looked at Alyssia once she took notice she was in the command center with Curry and herself. "Well, yeah, silly! Those fuckers will think twice before leaving a treasured blob like that out in the air." She smirked and walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. "Come on, let's celebrate! Curry, fetch us a glass of our favorite alcoholic drinks. Now!" She demanded as she saw Curry run off into the kitchen and back within seconds bringing in glasses filled with their favorite alcoholic beverage. Veni took her glass and drank it all in one gulp. "Now THAT'S what I call WHISKEY!" She let out a whoop from the strong flavor and burn down her throat, loving how the warm sensation of the alcohol ran through her body. "Come on baby, drink! To our success!" She raised up her empty glass then looks at Curry, who quickly pours another helping of whiskey in her glass.

"Hyu blu eet op..." She muttered again. Alyssia was handed a glass of whiskey. Before Veni, she had never tasted alcohol. That was taken care of quickly, and Veni decided for her that whiskey is her favorite drink. It would have to be, since it's all she's ever had. She brought the glass to her mouth and took a little tenative sip, and gave her best victorious grin for Veni. Which really just looked like a shy, downcast smile. She was happy, the heist was a perfect success. They walked right onto the thing just fine, it was child's play getting past the weak security. The problem was AFTER the explosion, then a legion of guards would be on them. No one died though and they got the jewels. No Death+Jewels=Good days work.

Veni watched as she sipped her whiskey. "You don't sip the damn thing! You swallow it! Come on!" She tipped the drink, forcing her to swallow all the contents in the glass with one gulp. "At a girl, now that's how you drink it! See? Don't you love that warm feeling down your throat," she said with a smirk, winking at her as if referencing to something sexual. She turned and glanced over at her creation, Curry. "Hey! Don't just stand around doing nothing! Go look at the radar to see if we have any surprise visitors or any other ships we can loot from. Go go go!!" She smiled as she saw Curry leave in a hurry, going into the command center.

"Vell, hy-ACK-!" Veni tipped the glass into her mouth, forcing her to either spill it or drink it all. She downed it and sputtered, coughing for a second, the reaction coming from the drink and how she drank it, "Yez..." She answered, feeling just what her partner described. Alyssia had had plenty of drinks forced on her since she and Veni hooked up, but it was still something she was far from used to.

Veni turned to face Alyssia, showing her signature gorgeous smile as she walked towards her, closing in on her as she twirled a couple strands of Alyssia's beautiful hair between her fingers. "Now that we're alone.." She leaned over and kissed her deeply, holding her close with one arm wrapped around her waist as the other was holding the glass of whiskey she was about to drink after her hungry kiss. "What do you say to us... celebrating a bit more?" She smiled after gulping down the whole glass of whiskey in her hand, then placing it on the counter beside them.

Alyssia bunched up her shoulders and contained tickled giggles as Veni played with her hair, and then was surprised by the kiss. She was quick to return as best she could. She could taste and smell the whiskey on Veni's mouth. Alyssia thought for a moment. They got back on the ship, had a drink...what other ways were there to celebrate? They didn't have any party favors or-Ooooooohh!
"H-hokay..." She answered timidly, now fairly confident that she knew what Veni was talking about.

Veni licked Alyssia's lips and slowly trailed her hand from her cheek down to one of her breasts. "Did you want to do it here like we did last week or in our bedroom for old time's sake?" She winked as she teased her nipple with her finger through her shirt. "Tell me where you want to do it..." She began to kiss her neck, flicking her tongue a bit to tease her even more.

Alyssia blushed wildly at the attention. She felt her arousal grow and she began to say, "Hy vant-" She was cut off by the sound of an ear-splitting noise and the ship slanting. It was the sound of something colliding with their ship, Alyssia recognized it instantly. A loudspeaker could be heard, a message from outside their galley,
"Leroski and Potreski! Stall your ship and power down all systems but your engine, and you shall be taken alive! If you resist, we have permssion to fire!" A huge Warship rose from the clouds, riding along side them. It somehow managing to sneak up on the galley and all the sensorsf Alyssia had installed. Scott Bacula stood on the main deck, watching personally as they approached what to him in his massive ship, looked more like a rowboat. He smiled to himself. He had them now! It took a lot of time and money to get the Germans to approve all of his requests, all to capture two women. But it paid off. There was no way they would escape this time!

Veni cursed out loud and screamed back at the loudspeaker's prompt. "Go suck a dick!" She said as she ripped Alyssia's shirt off, "Curry close all the doors and safety locks. The last thing I'm going to let them do is take away my moment of glory!" She said as she pushed Alyssia against the wall and grabbed both of her tits in her hands, kissing her deeply and passionately. Curry beeped and pressed the buttons to lock all the doors securely before heading over to the security system to make sure no one was trying to force their way in.

Alyssia was going to reach for her remote, but was forced against the wall and put into a lip lock. She struggled and whimpered against Veni. They were going to get blown outta the sky if she didn't do something! Alyssia finally managed the strength to break the kiss, "Veni!" She cried, "Iz Scott!"

The threat to kill them was empty in truth. Scott had worked too long and too hard to do something as easy as kill them. He would have them captured, taken alive and made to pay for their wrong doings.
"They're not responding sir." Marcus informed his superior, his ever present smile accompanying the bad news.
"Prepare boarding parties. Do NOT let them escape, prepare the ship to take that Galley into dock, we're returning with everything to the Fuhrer." Scott told him. Marcus nodded and left him.

Veni widened her eyes and cursed under her breath. "That prick AGAIN?!" She stormed over to the security room where Curry was and noticed a band of his boarding party land on the deck of their airship. "Fuck. Alyssia, what do you suggest we do? Fight or walk out there ourselves and 'talk' it out?" She asked turning to face her with a very grim face, concerned for both of their safeties, especially Alyssia's.

Alyssia watched with her, seeing a boarding party step off a skyboat onto their galley, then Alyssia smiled, "Iz Marcus!" She cried, seeing Marcus NightHound step off the boat with three other men. Marcus let the men walk ahead of him for a bit before he raised his fingers, giving them a snap. The three men all tumbled to the ground, and Marcus looked directly at the camera and waved, a smile on his face. Alyssia (Without a shirt) ran off the bridge and clambered down a flight of stairs to the main deck, "Marcus!" She cried with a wave. He waved back.
"Good day to you as well, madam. It seems you let Scott catch up with you once again."
Alyssia shook her head, "No! Hy had effrytink op! E deet nhut show op on mhy sinsors!" She insisted. Marcus laughed, nodding,
"I'm well aware," He said, raising his hands in a defensive gesture, "Scott has been recruiting some serious techies. I'll be happy to supply you with the schematics so you can still see his ships. Where is Veni?" He asked.

Veni saw Alyssia go out on the deck on the camera and sighed, "Marcus.. of course.." She walked out of the security room and told her orders to Curry to keep the area secure. She walked out to the deck and waved to Marcus, wrapping a shirt around Alyssia. "Put this on sweetheart, no one needs to see you topless." She smiled and looked at Marcus with her eyes locked in his. "I'm glad you came. Seems that Scott is still his old stubborn self."

"Yipe!" Alyssia squealed, turning around and quickly putting the shirt on, her face beet red.

"Of course he is. He was also recently promoted to Inspector. He's got a whole new set of strings to pull in trying to catch you two." Marcus laughed, "You're both lucky I'm so in his good books, and he keeps sending me as the leader of the away teams and boarding parties. Even then, Alyssia, haven't you installed it yet? Why is this puny warship any trouble to you now? Why didn't you just take care of it the moment you heard the loudspeaker?"
Alyssia grumbled in a voice that was so far the closest she has ever gotten to angry at Veni, "Bekvas hy vas deestvaktid." She said pointedly at Veni, though her voice was still so quiet and soft, the tone holding zero real malice.

Veni rolled her eyes at Alyssia, "Honey, please. I didn't know it was that stupid Scott or else I would have let you do what you do best." She wrapped an arm around her and hugged her close. "So how do you think we should handle this Marcus? I know your style.. You're witty and smart. Just the man we need." She said with a smile, pushing him playfully.

"I see absolutely no reason not to do what Alyssia would have done. I'll dump these fellas overboard and say you two did it, and you just go right on ahead." Marcus told her. Alyssia nodded, and Marcus continued, "It seems you both did pretty well, pretty much cleared out that room of the most valuable rocks. I didn't know you had an eye for quality jewels, Miss Leroski." Marcus complemented.
Alyssia jolted, remember, "Oh vrite! Yhor pay! Veni, goh get Marcus ah coople deemonds pleez."
The man laughed, "Oh, it's no trouble, we're a bit pressed for time right now, we can worry about that later! Right now we ougt be occupied with keeping you brigands alive." He went to each unconsious man, tearing something from each of their necks then throwing them over the edge of the ship.

Veni nods in agreement at Alyssia, "Good idea, dear" She suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, "CURRY! TWO DIAMONDS NOW!" She suddenly saw her robot rush through the doors and hand her two beautifully cut diamonds. She handed them over to Marcus, "Again, thank you so much for your help and assistance. You don't know how much this means."

"Hy haff do get eet redy." Alyssia said, leaving Veni as Marcus took care of the men.

"No touble at all, Miss Leroski. Do tell, how is Alyssia getting on now days? She alright?" Marcus had been a recent visiter to Bismark, and met Alyssia in his shop. He saw her talent and took interest in her specifically. When Alyssia's ship and then Alyssia vanished one day, Marcus did what he could to track her down. Alyssia barely stopped Veni from killing him. His position on Scott's taskforce made him not just a friend, but a valuable asset. For his assitance, Alyssia insisted they pay him.

Veni smiled as she saw Alyssia walk away, feeling very proud of her and her accomplishments so far. "She has been doing well. She has done a lot for us and whatever I do to appreciate her or thank her isn't enough." She turned to face him and sighed deeply. "I haven't gotten a chance to apologize," she said as she scratched the back of her head hesitantly. "I know I kidnapped her in a way when I stole that ship and you weren't able to see her again. I've been doing my best to take care of her and I hope you see that." She cleared her throat. "And mostly, I want to apologize for trying to kill you that one day... I was just taken aback to find out you worked for Scott, but after knowing you for a while you seemed like someone we could trust and you are. I appreciate all that you d, Marcus. Thank you." She put out her hand for a shake and smiled shyly.

Marcus reached out his hand and shook hers with a smile, "Nothing I wasn't already aware of. I visited Alyssia to see how her work was coming along. I can still do that. In fact, she seems to work so much better now than she did. How is she doing on her timid nature? Getting any bolder?" A voice could be barely heard coming from Marcus' ear. He laughed, "Oh! How I forget myself. Now is hardly the time for idle chatter!" Marcus began walking, getting onto his boat, "Get to Tenebaum, I'll be there with the schematics and anymore information I can. Lebewohl!" His boat took off.

"Marcus! Marcus what is going on?" Scott asked through his microphone, still getting no answer from his second in command, "Dam-...What on earth..." Scott looked up and the belly of the Galley opened up, and extending from it was a metal ball, attached to a metal pole with rings running up it, larger the closer to the base they were. Scott widened his eyes in horror, "Get the ship out of range, now! Move! They're goin-"
The Tesla Coil bristled with energy, static branching and striking every which way. The random electricity stopped and the ball became bright, matching the sun before a huge bolt of blue lightning struck straight through the Warship, aimed at critical systems. The Airship began falling and the crew evacuating. Alyssia observed from one of her cameras. It worked perfectly, just as designed.

Veni jumped and howled in excitement. "THAT'S MY BABY!" She laughed and ran inside to where Alyssia was and kissed her hard on the lips once she was done with everything. "You are amazing!!! Now for the final touch!" She ran over to the computer room where her programming lab was and sat down at her computer. "Let's see how he reacts when he sees this!" She cackles as she types away, sending a set of fireworks below for him to see them form a picture of a hand, flicking him off with only a middle finger in the air. "Take that Scotty!!!" She pressed a final button and programmed the fireworks to head over to Scott's ship and try to blow any remaining defense systems and weapons.

Alyssia was shocked by the kiss, though she knew she shouldn't be at all. The Tesla coil retracted and the Galley took of almost lazily as the Galleon fell from the sky, breaking apart and numerous escape boats flying from it. Scott descended to the ground on his personal skyboat, seeing the fireworks, mocking him. He seethed to himself.
"I'm sorry sir, they had built and programmed a very dangerous robot and set it loose. It threw the men I took with me overboard, and I barely escaped with my life." Marcus told Scott, his boat sailing to the ground next to his superior officer's. Scott looked over at him, seeing Marcus smiling up at the fireworks. Always smiling, that one. It's a bit unnerving. A number of the fireworks now aimed directly for Scott's boat, trying to take him out. He whipped out his pistol, removing from the air with a single shot each. Marcus whistled and clapped his praise to the Inspector. Scott just grumbled. They got away again.

"Ver ve goh naow?" Alyssia asked Veni, as she manipulated her remove without looking at it. Checking for damage, increasing speed, reloading weapons and regulating other systems that had to be checked manually. Everything else was handled by Veni's programming. They ran a skeleton crew of two women and a clank. They really should be manning nothing more than a cycle-boat, but between the two of them they managed amazingly well. Having such a small crew also freed up what would be living quarters for Alyssia to convert to workshops and spaces for additional weapons and defensive systems.

Back
Top Bottom