Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eyes of the Beholder (Loveme)

"Your back now... I'm not letting you leave me again. I mean it." Laughing, she playfully hit him in the arm. "I cant believe how much we have boht changed, its so weird... But its been a good while since we last seen each other..." Shaking her head, she started walking.

Alex playfully pushed her and laughed. "Considering the last time we saw each other was junior high it would be more weird if we didn't change." He stuck his tongue out at her as he walked beside her. He was coming out of his shell all over again. They use to be so close so it wasn't a big wonder he was opening up. At his last school his only friend was a rather quiet guy who they made fun of as much as they did him.

Moving towards her house, she smiled. "Where do you wanna go? My house or yours?" Readjusting the strap draped across her shoulder, she whimpered softly. Knowing how her back had been hurting a lot since the wreck they had had. Of course, he wouldn't know about it. Which meant she would have to tell him or he would soon find out when he saw the truck they had both loved gone. Shaking her head, she would tell him later on. Now, she didn't feel like it.

"Well we can head to yours first then I can show you mine," he replied. He wasn't very exited about bringing her home simply because his new room reflected his recent change as well. Everything else was fine. His new house wasn't too big but wasn't too cramped and it still looked nice. "Is that okay?" He asked hoping she wouldn't mind.

"Perfectly fine..." Smiling, she led him to her house and grabbed her keys. Unlocking her door she moved in and let him shut the door. "As you can tell... Not much has changed.." Grinning, she moved to the kitchen adn grabed something to drink handing him one too.

Back
Top Bottom