Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Housewatching

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
Currently need a player for Azrael.

0d13fbf561eff92d063df639829f8f18.jpg

Concept that i have is that my char has a friend who's heavily into BDSM. They've known each other for years, and since his friend keeps it to himself and doesn't throw it in everyone's face, no one has a problem with it. Despite being a friendly person, and having quite a few friends elsewhere, he never invites anyone over to his house.

An emergency comes up, and his friend has to take off for an unspecified amount of time. My char is asked to look after the house, and take over the necessary responsibilities until he gets back. He forgets to mention that this includes taking care of the three women he has living with him.

I'd like to have each char controlled by a different player. My standard rules apply. If you need to read them, please check the first post in my Request Thread. Particular emphasis on 1, 2, and 5.

Please post in this thread if you would like to take on the role of one of the women.
Only looking for interest now.
If you have a background/personality, please pm it to me
OOC thread will be made once all players are gathered.

I don't have MUCH experience with bondage or furries for that matter, however I would definitely love to try my hand at this if you and everyone else is cool with it. I like the challenge of playing a character type I haven't before lol.

Back
Top Bottom