Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x ShiroNezu

Henrietta nodded and smiled with appreciation, looking around. "I think I hear one in that direction," she said, pointing awkwardly with one finger so as to not stop covering herself. She began to walk a little, lucky that she was able to see her boots still intact. As she slipped them on, she was glad to feel at least some safety. "Let's go walk over and wash these," she said.

Nathan nodded and followed her until they got to the stream. Laying the clothes into the water, he smiled as he looked to her. "You should wash up...you probably need a bath after all that's happened...thats an order, and I order you to wash up in this stream. I won't look...too much." He winked at her and chuckled as he continued to wash his clothes.

Henrietta nodded. "Y-yes, I'd love to wash up, as well." She dove into the stream, thankful for the added protection from his site. "Please, don't joke about that, Your Highness. I really don't wish for you to look upon me, especially after what just happened to me…" She tried not to cry again, her pussy still sore from the man raping her so aggressively.

Hearing her, Nathan frowned and stopped washing his clothes. Laying them along the river banks, he went into the water in his tank top and boxer shorts and made his way over to Henrietta. Hugging her from behind, he laid his head on the back of her neck as he spoke to her gently. "Henrietta...I'm sorry that I couldn't save you in time to keep you innocent still...But know that I will do whatever I can to make it up to you...its my fault for wanting to come patrol the forest so badly..."

(After watching the first episode of an anime my friend said I should watch because of the humor, I know where your avatar is from >.> lol)

[[Oh, yes. :3c Most people on Blue Moon don't know it but I found out about the show early on and fell in love with it right away. I very much identify with Stocking, minus the goth part.]]

Henrietta heard Nathan coming toward her, swishing around the river water, and felt even more embarrassed. When he wrapped her arms around her, she felt her heart melting and she couldn't help but cry again. She was so very appreciative, she wasn't sure if she could ever find the right words. "Please, I… It's not your fault. You saved me before it could get worse, and I'll never forget that, I promise." She couldn't face him to say the words. In fact, it was easier this way. "Don't feel any guilt. I'm grateful, though I'm still not sure what overcame you." She reached up and wiped her tears away with a cold, wet hand.

(I really dislike Panty. She's funny, but she's way too much of a slut. I stopped on episode 3 so I didn't even get to see Kneesocks or Scanty yet. Even though they some some english in the show, and its hilarious as hell, I wish there was a full english dub of it.)

"What overcame me was the passion to help my friend Henrietta...Whether or not I knew you were a guy or not...I would have done the same thing to help you...though I doubt the tribals would have noticed you were a woman if you kept your disguise on unlike when I said to take it off...it is all my fault for ordering you to do it Henrietta...please forgive me."

[[Rumor is it's going to come the U.S. I happen to love Panty. I think there's nothing wrong with being a slut. Anyway, as I speak both Japanese and English (the latter I hope was obvious) I must say that there is something that will be lost if the show is reverted to a single language.]]

Henrietta felt so safe in Nathan's arms. She wished she could tell him everything, but that was the worst possible time to reveal her emotions for him. "Thank you again for your friendship. And please, don't worry yourself. I had kept my disguise, remember? They had found my binder and removed it themselves. Destroyed it…" She thought sadly upon it. "I'll have to make a new one. I don't know what I'll do until then," she muttered. "But please, Your Highness, don't feel guilty. So many other men would have done worse to me than you chose to all this day. You are truly more chivalrous than you make yourself out to be."

(True on the last bit. I'm not saying being a slut is a bad thing, I mean...she's just been too much of a slut in the show that her sex jokes get overdone in my opinion. I mean, episode 3 when they fought the sperm ghosts, I thought all of that was funny as hell but the episode before that when they saved the football guys, well...saw it coming. The principal was hilarious as hell though.)

"Henrietta, I am a ladies man...I am supposed to be chivalrous...but when it comes to my friends, they're more important to me than any other person in the world...even myself." He hugged her tighter. "Henrietta..." He whispered to her before going silent. He closed his eyes and kept on hugging her as he lay his forehead on the back of her neck as the cool water hit their bodies. Nathan felt truly relaxed to be with her.

[[Well, I think it's kind of the whole point, so it's fine, but whatever.]]

Henrietta shut her eyes as well, listening to each of Nathan's sweet, honest utterances. "Thank you, really, Your Highness… But please, don't put me over you. I have no title, I am of no family, for I was born without one. Please, just… let me be by myself for a moment, and then let me put on clothes. I just… It doesn't feel right to be naked in the arms of my prince, or any man, right now." She felt awful for saying it, but she had to keep her dignity.

(lol. Episode 6 was funny. Demons were the rule-bearers whereas angels broke them haha. They were all freaking out.)

Hearing her, Nathan nodded as his arms slowly fell away from her...but as he did so he felt like a connection between the two of them had been forever shattered..."I understand Henrietta. Take as much time as you need and my clothes are on the banks drying." Trudging out of the water, he left her to be alone as he headed behind a tree to give her some privacy...as well as to stay alone himself.

Henrietta finished washing herself and once she felt clean, she walked over to get to his clothes, and put them on. She shivered a little, but then went looking for Prince Nathan. "Your Highness?" she looked around, and finally found him. She was a little surprised that he looked so heartbroken. "Your Highness, are you alright?" she asked, concerned. She reached a hand out to his arm.

(Just finished episode 9 and the ending was both sweet and awkward >.> Stocking has a hell of a lot of fetishes doesn't she?)

He was deep in thought when she found him and he jumped to the feel of her touching his arm. Looking up to her, he shrugged as he stood up. "Just tired is all. I did just murder about thirteen people with a spine." He murmured as he stood up. "Lets just get out of here." He said before walking off without her. He headed toward the castle's gate so he could just end this day.

[[One of the many reasons why she and I have a lot in common. ;D]]

Henrietta looked sorrowful as she saw him jump at her touch. Something about it pained her. She truly wished that for whatever reason she didn't have to tell him about her being a woman. She could feel it changing their friendship, even with Nathan's promise that it wouldn't. He just stormed off without waiting for her, and it broke her heart. She hurried after him, her body still aching from the attack, and couldn't think of a single thing to say in return. "Nathan…" she said under her breath, trying not to cry.

(Bondage...sweet tooth...electrification...scents...Thats really weird haha. But I'm not one to judge anything :] )

His ears caught the slightest of words from her but he could make them out to be his name. Stopping in place, he waited a bit before turning his head to look at her, seeing the pain in her eyes. He frowned gently as he walked back toward her. "Henrietta...? What is it?" He said gently as he looked down rather than to her eyes. "Whats wrong?" He looked up when he was only a foot away from her and he watched her eyes. Guilt was not evident in his eyes...though he surely felt it. From the way he looked, he just seemed to be looking at her like another person...rather than Henry, or Henrietta.

Henrietta noticed that Nathan had managed to hear her mutter his name, and she felt embarrassed, immediately covering her mouth with her hand. His reaction was even more wretched, as he no longer sounded as someone does when talking to a companion. "N-nothing, Your Highness," she said quickly, catching up to him. "I'm sorry, just, just ignore me." She tried her best to wipe away a tear without the prince noticing. As if the night couldn't get any worse.

Nathan simply nodded, taking to her word that nothing was wrong. Turning, he began to walk back to the castle...not even worrying about her. He left, somewhat. She was a few feet behind him as he walked off and into the castle once they were in the gates. Entering the castle. he immediately went to his room...closing it behind him before Henrietta could say anything to him. Going to his bed, he laid down...still feeling pain and guilt as he closed his eyes...his own tears falling now that he felt he was stripped from his best friend.

Back
Top Bottom