Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x ShiroNezu

Henrietta looked a little peeved as she sat down on the bed as instructed. "I'm sorry. I never meant to be deceitful, and it was never just for the sake of battle. I was lucky that I happen to be excellent at it, you've obviously noticed." She moved her thumbs around a bit. "The city militia doesn't play. I'm an orphan, Your Highness, you might not understand what it's like to be starving, but that's what happens to you when you have no family. The only other option was becoming a prostitute, but I couldn't give up my body that way. I knew I could pass for a boy, so I did." She looked over at the prince rather solemnly.

He frowned as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes as if in thought. "Yeah...I guess I see your point. Though we've been partners for three years now and you're just now telling me? No...actually I think if I haven't told those women to come with us you would never have told me. Whats wrong? Don't trust your prince enough, your best friend, to keep a secret? I'm a bit hurt." He taunted as he sneered at her. "Though..." He moved over to her and looked her up and down. "Well you did play a guy part rather well...you have no breasts to show your female body."

Henrietta smiled at Nathan's reaction. She felt touched that he did still consider them friends. "I couldn't trust anyone with that secret, even you. Pain of death, Your Highness. I didn't think I could risk it. Besides, you don't treat women very well at all." She then giggled as he approached, glad to let her girlish laugh come out for once. "Your Highness, did you really expect that I'd let my body look anything other than male? My… they're bound down," she explained, unable to actually refer to her own body by its proper terms. It was strange to discuss with anyone, especially the prince.

"Bound down...?" A thought passed through his mind and a perverted laugh echoed in his head as he mentally smirked. He kept the innocent, curious face on as he looked to the girl, now seeing how beautiful she was up close. "Henrietta...is it...is it okay if I can see them?" He said as he rubbed the back of his head. It felt awkward to talk to her like that...truly awkward. "Can I see your womanly breasts...? If I see them...I'll be proved for sure that you're a girl and didn't just say that to chicken out on sex."

Henrietta gasped at his immediate change in treatment. "How dare you! Your Highness, I might be a lady in disguise, but I am still a lady!" She was blushing furiously, her freckles seeming to almost blend in with her color. "I need not to prove anything to you in such a fashion! You truly do treat women quite horribly, one day you might see!" She ran back into her closet and shut the door behind her. She suddenly had a spark of wise thinking and quickly began to remove her chest binding from beneath her tunic. This way, even if the prince tried to get in, he still had nothing to see.

Nathan frowned as he heard her. "Is that any way to-" He was cut off as she suddenly jumped and ran into the closet. Rubbing the back of his head, he looked at the closet a bit confused and bored of the situation now. "Jeez come on Henrietta. It wasn't THAT bad of a request. Just be glad I didn't ORDER you to do it." He said before shrugging. "Get your clothes on. We're patrolling the forests tonight, thats what the knight captain ordered you to do so I'm coming with you like always."

Henrietta knew that the prince had a point. He could have easily ordered her to do so, despite the fact that it was abuse of his power. She would have had no choice then. It still hurt that he could so easily see this as another opportunity, though. Especially when he was such a great person and prince otherwise. She liked so much how he treated her when he thought she was a man. She finished unbinding and fixed her tunic, revealing her medium-sized breasts beneath the fabric. She then walked out of the closet. "Here, now you can see your proof. Now, let me put this binder back on, and we can go to our patrol duties."

Nathan looked to her breasts and rose an eyebrow. "Jeez...Bindings for three years? Henrietta how did you manage to hide such large pillows in bindings for three years without being caught or felt so annoyed at the feel of them pressing into you like that." He got up and walked over to her. "Well, I guess you can put them on but this is still a bit weird for me to take in. I mean, what if you found out I was really a girl or something? How would you react? And no, you can't see it if you'll ask that. The women of the castle can prove it for me."

Henrietta nodded. "I've gotten very used to it, actually. They're not really… pillows." She blushed a little again. "Plenty of the ladies of this court have breasts far more sizable than these." As Nathan drew closer, she found herself instinctively drawing back. It was all so strange. "It's understandable, Your Highness. You are honestly the only person on this good Earth who knows, besides myself. And… even if you weren't in fact the Crown Prince, I wouldn't ask such a treacherous thing of you." She smiled. "You have plenty of time to let this information to sink in. In the mean time, I must get this back on." She held up her binder, which was nothing more than long strips of cloth, sewn together rather crudely.

Nathan shrugged. "Its not about large breasts for me. Smaller the better, flat even I don't care." Though the reasons behind this would really place him far along the lines of perverted. "Anyway go on and put your clothes back on Henrietta. You can trust me with this information. Anyway, I'll meet you by the gate. Don't be late." He turned and walked out of her room, out of the castle, and toward the gate to wait for her, still feeling a bit awkward about knowing the truth behind Henrietta. "So the freckles meant...ha...She's growing up then."

[[By the way, why is freckles a lady thing now? Last I checked, everyone can get them, and they don't develop like boobs.]]

Henrietta was glad that Nathan left with his word, and she locked the door behind him before taking off her tunic. She then went through the same process she did every morning in front of her mirror, carefully and tightly binding her chest, making them quite as flat as ever. She slipped her tunic back on, tucking it back in, and shamelessly left her room. She approached the gate, seeing the prince still there. "Your Highness!" she said, waving just a little. "Shall we patrol the forest grounds, then?"

(I dunno. Guess cause for me I've never seen a guy with freckles, and that is no lie. I have never, in person, seen a guy with freckles. Only women. And I figured they did develop. My bad sorry T__T )

"Yes yes. But I have a request of you Henry." He looked around to make sure no one was around. "When we patrol, patrol without your hood on so I can see your face. It makes it that much easier for me to get used to the fact you're a woman. Now then..." He turned to the gate and opened it. Leaving it open for Henrietta, he began to walk into the forest. "Lets hope there's nothing but wolves out tonight! I'm not really feeling for a scrap with some bandits at the moment!" He called out to her.

[[H-have you never seen movies? Or used the internet? XD Here, look.]]

Henrietta nodded and put back her cloak's hood, revealing her face. "Of course, Your Highness. It's the same face it's always been. Plenty have seen it, I don't think it's necessarily very ladylike." She was a little put off by his newfound chivalry with her, but crossed the gate regardless. She was just as armed and prepared as ever. "Well, perhaps if Your Highness didn't call attention to yourself, we could easily avoid any conflicts whatsoever."

(I said IN PERSON lol.)

"Yeah but I don't want this to be too boring. Killing wolves will be just enough for me as well as too little to actually count as work." He said as he walked through the forest. "Say Henrietta..." He said as he began to think about their past. "I have a question for you...its about some stuff we did back in the past...You remember when we first became mentor and student? Remember when we did the panty raid when I was childish...er...what were your thoughts about that?"

"I suppose, but how could it be boring with what you've just discovered today?" Henrietta smiled and continued strolling through with him. As he spoke up again, she listened intently, and then quickly giggled at the question, hoping no one was around to hear her girlish laughter coming out. "You don't have to excuse yourself, Your Highness, honestly. It was just another part of the job to me, but…" She thought carefully. "I suppose I do recall feeling rather sorry for the ladies whose undergarments we took. That wasn't exactly the worst thing you've ever put me through, though."

"Yes yes not the worst...not like the time I ditched you in the bar after we drank enough to kill a horse haha." He chuckled as he patted her on the back. "Man we've been through thick and thin haven't we Henrietta? Even though you kept this secret from me for three years, you're still my best friend haha." He smiled a confident and friendly smile to her. "We should probably reminisce about a lot of things so I can see your true take on them, not what you faked."

Henrietta smiled a little, remembering the fear that overtook her that night. However, she had been able to carry herself well as a man over the years. She did feel rather honored that he considered her such a great friend, since it was an honor as a woman as well as as a knight. She nodded. "Well, Your Highness, honestly, it wasn't as if I'm actually secretly an entirely different person just because I'm not a man. You have seen a lot of truth from me."

"Thats good to hear...but what I want to know now is this." He looked at her with curious eyes as he asked her. "So...Henrietta....we've been friends for three years now...tell me exactly...what am I to you? Other than a prince I mean...am I just a friend, your best friend...maybe more...maybe less...exactly what?" He felt awkward to talk to her like this. "Of course if its too much of a personal question you needn't to answer."

Henrietta literally stopped in her tracks as Nathan asked the question. She smiled weakly. "Well, you are definitely a friend to Henry, but for me, I've always been alone and friendless. I suppose I've never had to give an opinion like that. You are a good prince, true to your father, and one day you will indeed make a fantastic king." She just couldn't bring herself to say the rest. It was too soon. It would be too much information for Nathan to digest in a single day.

Nathan felt disappointed to hear that but did not show it in the least. "Right...well then. Thats great to hear...but Henrietta, you aren't alone. You have me, and thats more than enough...right? Wait...that was egotistical...Gah...I'm sorry. I'm sure you know I'm not really good with words of consoling but...you get my point right? We're friends, you're not lonely." He brought her into a hug.

Henrietta was so moved by his comforting words, and his embrace made her gasp in surprise. She cautiously wrapped her own arms around the prince, and she felt some tears escaping her as their hug continued. "Th-thank you, Your Highness… It is indeed a great honor." There was no way she could tell him now. She couldn't possibly ruin their friendship with her feelings that, even if he could reciprocate, would only lead to her heartbreak any way.

He let go of her and smiled as he gently wiped the tears away from her eyes. He knew that she was moved by this and he was just glad to make her feel better. "Come on then Henrietta. We've got a job to do...not that its much but you know." He chuckled. "So then...off we go." He patted her hsoulder and began to walk on, unaware of her bottled up feelings for him.

Henrietta nodded, his hand on her face a strange sort of bittersweet blessing. She sniffled a little and smiled as he reminded her of why they were out there. "Of course, Your Highness. Forgive me." She followed him swiftly, her heart racing as it never had before. She felt that one day, she might tell him, simply out of desperation, but this was definitely not the time nor place for that. "Nonetheless, thank you."

After an hour of patrolling, Nathan sat down on an old tree stump and looked around. "Well the forest is practically empty...only another hour and we can get the hell out of here and back into our comfortable beds..." He murmured as he looked to her. "Why does it have to be a night like this that it had to be so boring..." He grumbled as he looked up to the stars. "Stars our out though. Nice view of the sky tonight, right Henrietta?"

Henrietta nodded in agreement, sitting down next to Nathan. It was strange, actually being allowed to act girlish around the prince. She felt herself starting to nod off, dangerously. "I agree. I swear, I'm more tired than usual tonight, it's rather strange." She then looked up at the stars as he pointed them out. "Why, yes, the sky does look rather lovely tonight. It's too bad so many of these trees are blocking our view."

Back
Top Bottom