Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arm Candy (SinnerxLoveme

"Awe... That sucks...." She laughed softly as she watched him. He moved gracefully, which entranced her even more. "So I can do anything...? Anything I want?" She spoke excitedly. Like a little kid in a candy store. "That's boring... Isnt there something I can do...?"

"well I guess if your so bored here you could join me on my walk' he said with a slight glint in his eye 'the woods behind the house are quite lovely under the moonlight". He walked towards the door stopping and looking back at her "if you wish to join me though I'd suggest a different outfit its rather nice out most nights but a dress might not be the most comfortable thing to go for a walk in" he leaned against the wall smiling at her.​

"Alright... Be back...." She smiled softly and ran up the stairs to her room. Rummaging through the drawers for a pair of black pants, and a regualr t-shirt. "What about this?" She asked softly as she moved back downstairs to see him still standing there waiting for her.

"that should do" he said with a smile as he felt his cock twitch. He opened the door allowing her to go first before following her out and walking around the house until at the entrance of the woods behind the house. He began down the path the moonlight shining through the trees illuminating the path and shining off of his pale skin. "I love to come out here and just go for a walk sometimes, its so peaceful" he said drawing a deep breath inhaling the scent of the flowers, trees, and the lovely woman keeping him company.​

Smiling softly, she followed beside him. Just like him, she loved to walk. "It smells fresh, the flowers and everything..." She walked beside him, looking up at the moonlight shining down onto them. It made them sillouthes in the night, but she didnt care. It was peaceful.

"you think its nice now you should try it with a vampires senses everything is heightened to an extreme" he stopped and looked down on her 'even with my senses I can't think about how the flowers truly smell because mine are not the best. But I can tell you that compared to what I smell the scent your getting might as well be paper". He raised a hand taking her chin gently between his fingers looking into her eyes "calm your mind and I'll show you the best I can what its like to see the world from my eyes" he said gently staring into her eyes hard picking sights and smells from his memory and slipping them into her mind.​

"That will never happen...." She spoke barely in a whisper, but knew he would hear her. She had always heard that a vampires sense of everything was heightend more then a regular human like she could imagine. When he took hold of her chin, she instantly felt chills followed by calmness. Looking into his eyes, she closed her own as he spoke. It was surprising, how much different it was from her smell. He had in fact been right. Compared to his smell, it was nothing. Just like she was smelling an oderless scent. Opening her eyes once it faded away, she spoke. "Thats amazing...." It took her a few moments to realize she was still her normal self. Her own scent was back.

He smiled as he stopped projecting his thoughts his eyes still on hers though as she spoke "yes it is one of the best perks" he said leaning his head down capturing her lips just for a moment before pulling away 'things like that are heightened as well. Why do you think vampires are always thought of as so sexual". He laughed at his own words as he continued walking down the trail adjusting himself as just that kiss had made him hard enough to break a hole in a steel door.​

When he kissed her, he left her wanting more. Frowning, she shok her head and started off after him. "Why don't you show me..? Just how sexual vampires are?" Pausing, she blushed. "Because just that little kiss left me wanting more.. More of the senses, more of the pleasure..." Shaking her head she laughed. "your making me feel this way aren't you? Your entrancing me to feel this way.."

He turned looking at her with his eyes wide scoffing "I would never do that' he said before smirking playfully 'I may be helping your mind but the initial thoughts are yours alone i'm only making them bigger". Stopping he pulled her tight against him his bulge pressing against her as his hand slid into her hair tilting her head allowing him to lean in and nip her neck with his teeth before kissing it. "are you saying you don't like it?" he asked smiling at her his lips just inches from her own.​

She whimpered softly as his bulge pressed against her. She could feel her body slipping, slipping into the pleasure she wanted to feel. When his hand slipped into her hair, she groaned. He had pulled her head to the side, starting to nip and kiss at it. "No... I don't like it." Pausing, she smirked. "I love it... Everytime you touch me it leaves me wanting more and more.."

He smiled playfully reaching down with one hand and undoing his pants letting his large manhood slip out. Hard he was just over nine inches long and at the moment he was as hard as he had ever been from the taste of her. With his dick out in the open he smiled and kissed her hard his tongue pushing its way into her mouth.​

Groaning out as she heard his zipper pull down, then his hardened cock was pulled out. Smirking softly, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him deeply, she allowed his tongue inside her mouth. Letting hers find it's way to his mouth, she kissed him deeply. Almost grinding herself into him. "Why are you doing this now...?"

"why not now?" he said with a smile as he reached down rubbing her through her pants as his other hand held her hair and allowed his to easily tilt her head and tease her neck with the grazing feeling of his teeth gently running over the bare skin. He knew she was feeling it more then she ever had before because of a little push into her mind to remove her inhibitions.​

She could feel his teeth grazing against her skin, making her want him to bite into her bare skin. She knew he would, sooner or later. Shaking softly as he grabbed her through her pants, she felt more pleasure. Sophia was feeling no regrets, not wanting to stop. Wanting him to take her, in anyway. Her hand found it's way down to his cock, stroking it softly.

Casriel smiled when he felt her hand stroking him a shiver of anticipation running over him. He slid his hands up under her shirt caressing the soft skin of her stomach before raising farther to cup her breast squeezing them softly. He captured her lips kissing her hard before pulling back to completely remove her shirt dipping his head down to taste her breast.​

Being outside was giving her an extra thrill, him his self was already 100% man reason why she was so thrilled and excited. His body was handsome, his whole mind... He had inticed her from the moment she met him and yet he still was. Moving her hands away, she lifted them up so he could take her shirt off. Smiling softly as she made her way to pull his off next. When she felt him tasting her akin, she almost buckled at the knees.

Casriel placed a hand gently on her lower back keeping her up as he pulled his mouth from her nipple sliding in up her chest and neck before kissing her hard. He raised his free hand to grasp her breast sliding his calloused palm over her nipple as he squeezed her soft flesh gently. He pulled his face back from hers a smile on his lips as he slid the hand on her back down to grip her ass cupping it as his hand teased her breast.​

She stood there, feeling his hands keeping her up. If it weren't for him, she would of been on the ground. His movements, his touch. They were all so smooth, it would make anyone want him just as bad as she did right now. No regrets. Tired of standing, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down to a tree. Leaning against it, she groaned deeply. Kissing him passionatly.

Allowing her to pull him down with her he kissed her back his tongue working its way out of his mouth and into her own moving around her mouth dancing with her tongue. He moved both hands to her chest holding one breast in each hand pinching her nipples teasing them.​

When he pinched both nipples, she groaned deeply. Her lips moving to his neck, she kissed him softly. Then, bit into him softly and teasingly. Raking her teeth over him, she smiled. Next, she bit deeply into his neck. Kissing it softly, she pulled away softly. "I can't put anything in your mind... But I can make you feel well."

He shivered feeling her bite his neck smiling at her actions almost as much as he did at her words. "and how do you plan to do that?" he said smirking as he looked down at her his eyes locked on her firm breast.​

"I dunno yet." She shrugged and laughed as she started to kiss his neck again. Trailing her hands down his shirt as she lifted it up and over his chest. Watching his bare chest, she licked her lips softly. Running her hands back and forth over it. Leaning down, she kissed his chest down the middle.

He watched her kiss his chest feeling a shiver he slid a hand through her hair pulling it tight forcing her to look into his face. "how about to start you get on your knees and show me how well you can put that mouth to use" he said kissing her quickly before pulling back a bit adding only slight pressure to get her to kneel.​

Whimpering as he pulled her hair back, forcing her to look at him. She could feel the pleasure starting to hurt. She had thought about it so much. When he added the pressure, she felt herself being pushed down to her knees. Moving a bit, she unbuckled his pants and pulled his cock out. The hardened form in front of her. Swallowing, she kissed and licked around it before pushing her mouth on it.

Back
Top Bottom