Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heroes and villains

Here i wanted to do somethign interrelation if you could make a hero or be one or be a villain what powers woudl you choose what class would if fit into and .well what would you do with that power take over the world ,make peace,.Anyways just have fun here be creative .Just have fun talking about it and please no snide remarks .

What i would choose woudl be between shape shifting and the production of raw power from the body both would probably all into the class and they woudl most likely be villains but i would always want to have a hero or be one without powers more because it takes more to work with but just opinion i still like a good power.

I would be able to control mother nature...talking to animals, controlling the weather, controlling the animals, control over all that stuff. Most likely I'd use it to take over the world....I'm evil like that. XD Well maybe not the world....just a certain place...of peace for myself and anyone else who wanted a change. So I guess you could say I would be neutral, doing good and bad. I would have my own class of awesomeness being the cock narcissistic bastard I am at times. XD

ha nice i hear you its much easier to be neutral a rouge doesn't have to make certain decisions because of what side there on .If you are evil they expect you to kill and mame to keep your lackeys in line. If your good they expect you to obey every lay and then some and save every one or try its much easier to be your own class.

I'd love to have mind-control related powers. And with that I'd obviously be more of a villain. >: D
A Lot would work out & be easier to do with the ability to control or manipulate the mind of people.

You rang?

Hmm...Well interestingly enough I'd love the ability to call upon comic book heroes with a thought and take on their super powers. But since that's silly and waaaaay too over powered.

I'm gonna have to go with super speed a la Flash, good heavens yes. Obviously I'd be a hero. Crime doesn't pay and you'll never control the world.

eternal youth....

I could still die if I got hit by a car or something, or choked on a steak..... lol

as a villain id say id want to have the telekinetic powers and be able to you know physically produce things threw similar means of teleportation.

I would go with mind control.

Only because I don't like other people much.

I don't think I'd be a hero or a villain. I'd probably just go about life a little easier being me. Maybe do something bad once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom