Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Male Dom Switch Characters (MxM) ((Revamped completely))

Status
Not open for further replies.

daethesub

Super-Earth
I’m really sorry about my previous attempt at a thread.

Hallo I’m looking for dominant male characters to Role Play with. Or not overly submissive for my top rp idea.

Your real gender while interesting, since it often influences your RP style, doesn’t matter to me.
I have very few limits when it comes to MxM RP’s as you can see from my kink list, which you should check out.
Id like it if you could keep posts to a minimum of four lines but the longer the better.
Please use grammar but I won’t get angry so long as it makes sense.
I’m not too fussed when it comes to spelling as I have dyslexia myself so if I can read it I’ll accept it.
If you want perfect spelling from me please tell me and I’ll send it through word and double check my posts before sending them.

Oh and please no pictures for characters. Using them for setting tattos and the like is fine but not for characters if at all posible.

I’ll RP via the Threads, PM, Email and msn though for msn well it depends on what times you can be on the computer.

Pairings and plots
Nearly anything can be mixed and matched
And I don’t mind Magic and or supernatural beings in any RP

New plot

Victorian gender crisis

This is complicated so bare with me.
My character is sexually male but on the death of his wife he went rather crazy instead of feeling with things in a rational manner he decided that his wife Clarissa could not be dead and in his madness became her. He doesn't realise he's a man and can pull of the deception almost perfectly since they looked like twins. However "she" moves to the country to be away from things.
Your character would most likely be someone who works for "her" I'm not sure in what capacity. My Charie would end up feeling a strong attraction towards yours and makes it known. Your character then has the unenviable position of having to make a choice try for something with the "Lady" he works for which is hard enough with their unequal social positions and the fact that if "she" tired of him he can easily be fired or choosing to turn "her" down when that might get him fired anyway.
It's up to you if he's gay Bi or hetroflexible, not that any of those words existed, and the problems that would go along with each choice.
That is gay, courting a woman but why am I attracted.
Bi hmm can't think of any but also less interesting.
Hetroflexible previously thought himself attracted only to women which will cause problems when they get to doing more then flirting and kissing each other on the hand or cheek.
And along side all that you have my Charie eventually coming out of his madness and realising the reality of the fact that he is a man and his wife is dead but unable to actually make that known without losing all his property and money and quite likely his liberty.

Also I normally hate using images but both Clarence and the late Clarissa looked like Andrej Pejac.
Clarence is also not completely cis male.

I just came up with a plot I’d like to try sometime.
A young man having turned 18 the day before walk into a Homosexual bar looking to find a Lover. He’s dying of leukaemia and it’s obvious to anyone who looks that there is something wrong as his skin is terribly pale and looks paper thin his hair is gone but not shaved off and he moves as if he feels like he’s breaking. His courage used up just walking in he heads for the bar ordering a rather potent drink before gulping it down wheezing and gasping as he does making it obvious he’s not used to alcohol. Sitting next to him at the bar is a man of at least ten years older and he turns to him to start a conversation only to do a double take. The man looks much like him not in his features but in the pale papery skin and sickly looking. His cheeks are so sunken you would think he was starving to death and he has black rims underneath his eyes. The man (you) is out and about for the first time in months having found out just over a year ago that his long time boyfriend had cheated on him when he felt sick and his blood test showed he had AIDS.
They get together since they are both dying and the young man doesn’t care if he catches HIV its not as if he’s going to live long enough for it to turn into AIDS anyway.
They try out everything including the illegal like public sex and they are very openly together holding hands in public and my charie might even wear a collar in public etc

Historically ambiguous real world

Mafia means Yakuza, American Mafia, Russian Mafia etc
Mafia Boss x Underling
Mafia Boss x Living repayment/gift
Mafia Boss x Slave (wether legal or illegal is up to you)
Mafia Boss x Prostitute um well anything that makes sense

Mafia x Basically the same as above

Assassin x intended target
I have something of a plot for this

Kidnapper x kidnapped person

Prisoner/s x jail bait
Guard x prisoner

Gang Bang

Historically based

Nazi x POW

SS officers x low ranking soldier who is found out to be Homosexual

Stasi x enemy of the state
Stasi x anything you can think of

KGB x enemy of the people
Russian Communist Military or Police x anyone that makes sense

Fantasy

I’ll expand on this later

Fan Based RP’s

Hetalia

Russia Lithuania
Prussia x Poland
Germany
Japan

Germany x Prussia
Prussia x Germany

England x France
France x England

Right now I'm craving a RP in which my character is forced but has the kind of disposition where he would quickly be begging for anything.
Especially a Gang Bang, even better with some kind of plot such as using one of the above pairings and just making it multiple dom characters.
I would be very very Happy if Gun Play was involved wether that is the threat of being shot or using the gun as a sex object.

RE: Looking for a Male Dom Character (MxM) ((Revamped completely))

Thanks for checking out my thread

Bump for the love of sex

Updated with a new super kinky idea.

Are there no Male loving Doms out there or male fucking which i supose is even better.

Bump for the love of Men

Bump pleas read my update

Bump im back and hungry

Bump I have returned once more hopefully I get some responces

Bump I'll clean it up soon. Just hoping for a rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom