Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Check Mate~BenenxJaqueline

"Dotz nize." She smiled, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. During the walk her hair bun had gotten horribly messed up.

Azer moved closer to this woman her features finally catching his eye.. "So tell me what is it that you do besides build old world tech." His hand crept on to hers, a slight warmth flowing into this woman filling every part of her being, causing a slight arousal.

Alyssia jolted like he had just shocked her with static and shied away, "Hy...dun do ahnitink..." The feeling was strange and unknown, frightening her very much.

he meant not to make her shy, "Sorry about that the sands, (damn its worked like that before, then again it was 3000 years ago.) they just cause so much energy to build up from the friction." putting on a decent rouse. but finally he put a bit of his power into his voice, trying to calm her, "I'm sorry for shocking you, may I at least kiss your hand and make it feel better."

Alyssia looked at her hand, and then back up at him, eyebrows scrunched up, not understanding.
"Kees?"

"come to me and I will show you what i am talking about." his words were sincere and he meant no harm in its context, could this time be at a loss for what these things were. Had they done it, had the bred out all traces of humanity from what they once were before the purge?

"no it will not hurt, it will be quite enjoyable." he closed with kissing her hand sending waves of pleasure out into her body, enticing a sexual desire for him into her.

Alyssia yanked her hand back when she felt the wave of alien feeling. Desire and want that wasn't hers, feeling extremely out of place she became disoriented, "V...Vat?" She asked, not even sure what to ask.

"Magic, something small, but not to be afraid of. I mean not to harm you, that will make you feel better." watching as it took hold of her and he heard moans coming from her as he watched her eyes drift down his form.

Alyssia grabbed for her remote, frantically calling Alex to her and dropping the tent cube down. She broke out in cold sweats, terrified by whatever it was he had done to her. She heard sounds come of her mouth and her eyes wandered and she didn't understand any of it.

Azer eyes started to glow a mild color, almost as if reflecting the light of the sun, but the sun was behind his head and his eyes shone bright. His voice grew in a command, his power flowing into every word. "Come to me, you will never have anything to fear from me, my dear, I will make your life more enjoyable than it has ever been."

The pull of the magic was strong. Alyssia felt a burning and a nagging voice in her head insisted she got to him. She crawled the constructed tent cube, reaching out for it, but the thoughts clouding her mind kept her from finishing the last two inches, she froze, caught between the spell he cast on her and her wish to flee.

Azer looked out across the sand as he felt her straining against his magic. but he did nothing to let go of it, he meant her no harm and still she looked at him as they did back when he was younger, with fear. "I said that I mean you no harm, by a kiss, and that is all I ask of you, Please don't fear me for what I can do... I will show you who and what I am if you will only give me a kiss."

She became more confused. What in the name of Tesla is a kiss? Why did he want hers so badly? What's he after? She held completely still, her will versus his magic keeping her locked in place.

Azer stood up, seeing her face in a state of shock, and hearing her thoughts.

"One this is a kiss.." he leaned down gave her a small kiss on the lips long enough for her to feel the softness of his.
"Two, because they are very enjoyable, and three you will have to ask me, I will not give a way secrets unless I am asked."

Alyssia trembled as he kissed her, but stayed frozen. Did he just READ my thoughts?

"Vat do hyu vant den!" She blurted, still trembling.

"I....well, in a biblical sense I would be refereed to as the seventh seal, but I am an ancient being born of both heaven and hell, my father was angel of war, and my mother was demonic temptress, the power you are feeling is about that I can do from her side of the family, as for the mind reading, yes I can, not from a heritage, but for the fact that I will be nearly 10000 years old in the next few years."

((K i can understand just about everything that you post with her Russian accent, and I have talked with a man from Russia, and not even he had that thick of an accent, your last one is undecipherable.))

((thank you))

"I'm not trying to tempt you, I was trying to put your troubled mind at rest, I shall not do it again if you wish me not to." he was subtle with his motions and making sure that his power was releasing her. she had had full control when he kissed her, but somehow her state of shock was still enough to stay her hand.

"Don't do eet hagain." She told him. her mind began to clear, her thoughts becoming easier for her. Her brain felt less cluttered by him, but after all he had done, she was still frazzled. So many new emotions and feelings overwhelmed her, when he gave her one of the kiss things, which she still didn't quite understand.

Azer set up his encampment for the night and pulled the air around them to a war sublimeness. He stoked the fire once more and with a final wave of his hand he called back to Alyssia. "Good night and sleep well, may your troubles wash away in your dreams." he was sincere with his words, but felt he had done more harm than good this night.

Alyssia finally got into her cube and huddled up in the middle of the floor. What just happened? Why? She eventually fell asleep pondering these questions, sorting her mind and feelings.

Back
Top Bottom