Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty Little Secret

Brightheart

Planetoid
Chloe walked into the small classroom in her private school on 15th street and smiled. It was empty, but then again it was about two hours before the school actually started. Her black skinny jeans fit nicely on her tiny body; her dark brown eyes bright. She had on a plain black top with a tiny heart necklace.

She bit her lip and sat down on the teacher's desk. She was waiting for him, who was her English teacher. It had been one hell of a year for her. Getting involved with her teacher had not been the plan for how to go through her sophomore year of high school.

Chloe glanced at the door as he walked into the room. She got up from the desk and smiled. Her black ballet flats made no sound as she moved over to him. She kissed his lips and smiled, "Hey."

( She's 17. I'd prefer it if he was in his early twenties, so he could be a younger teacher )

[] Not sure if this thread was for someone else....if it is, feel free to delete my post. []

None of the other faculty had taken any notice to how Patrick always seemed to be the first person in the English Department, hell the first person in the entire school in the mornings. Though they had little idea how early he actually showed up.

Why was he here two hours before the first bell would even ring? Well as her lips graced his own, and he returned the kiss with the same tenderness. That right there was reason enough for him. Plus the fact he was a teacher, she a student. But that was beside the point, right? A smile gracing his lips.

"Good morning, Chloe...hope you slept well?"

( No, it was open. Thanks for joining. How old is he?
Sorry for not replying sooner )

Chloe smiled at him. She usually arrived about a half hour earlier than him, to get her books and pretend to study. She smiled and moved around his desk, sitting in the black chair.

Though today she had a test in his class, which was ironic, since her grades in this one particular class had seemed to be dropping each term. Her marks had been dragged down also, and she was no longer on the honor roll. Her average was now around a 78.

The corner of her lips turned up in a smile at his question. "Yes, I did. And yourself?"

(Not a problem at all. And id say 22 perhaps?)

He moved further into the classroom placing that briefcase on the desk a smile sent to her in response to the one given to him. "Well that is always good to hear, I trsut you are prepared for the exam we have this afternoon?" Was funny because he kept good track of all his students grades and despite his repeated offer to fabricate her scores a little bit she still refused.

Chloe watched him and played with the ends of her hair. "Um..." She started to his question about the test.

Shit. "Yeah, I did," she lied. She hadn't cracked a book once. She barely paid attention in class, if she was even there. Usually she ditched with her friends.

"Anyways..." She didn't like talking about school in particular, since it reminded her of the student she really was. Whenever they talked about marks of school, it made her feel like the student, even though they had been seeing each other for a couple of weeks now.

He moved closer resting a leg on the desk sitting in close proximity to her. Eyes trailing over her body. Oh. Yes he was quite aware of the trouble he could get in if word of this got out. As well as how helpless he would be if she chose to make this torrid little tryst public. There would be no stopping her if she chose to try and blackmail him with this information either. Though of course given the fact she didn't seem the malicious sort as long as he was careful not to spurn her he felt safe.

Moving a little closer he bent down to place a kiss to her lips while she sat idly twirling her hair. Letting it linger for a brief moment delighting in the sensation before breaking it once more.

Chloe let the piece of hair fall from her fingers as she watched him, eyes taking in every detail of him. As he kissed her she felt butterflies arise in her stomach, as they always did whenever his eyes rested on her. Some of her friends had noticed how Patrick looked at her, and they were starting to wonder why. She had always told them it was rubbish; he never did that. Then they pressed her why both arrived hours before starting. She had shrugged, stating she needed to study and he had work to do.

Though as the weeks passed by she wanted to tell her best friend about the two even more. They had only been meeting up before school, never after hours.

Smiling at him she moved, leaning forward and kissed him softly and tenderly before leaning back once more. "Are you busy tonight?"

Oh yes this youth had quite an effect on him. Look at that she was only five years younger than him but he thought her all the more so just because he was the teacher and her his pupil. There was a hunger built fromt lust beneath the color of those vibrant eyes as he thought for a moment, before shaking his head. "No plans that im aware of....what do you have in mind?"

Chloe paused for a brief second. "I was thinking maybe dinner?" She suggested lightly, picking a strand of hair up and twirling it around her finger.

"Then if you want maybe a movie or walk or something along those lines." She had a restaurant in mind, one that was on the out skirts of the city, so the chances of them meeting someone from school was slim.

He thought about it for a moment, but honestly a moment was all it took before a rather wide grin broke out over his face. "You know? That sounds divine. Now we could take in a dinner at a resturaunt? Or dine in ill leave that choice to you." Said as he moved foward a gentle hand drawing her up out of the chair before he sat down tugging her lightly to settle on his lap a slight devilish glint to those eyes. Plus this was just a neat excuse to be close to her.

Chloe grinned back slightly. "Hm... I was thinking maybe stay there and eat, if that's what you mean . . ."

She smiled, giggling a little as she settled down on his lap. "Any ideas for what to do after?" She asked, linking her arms around him for support in case she would fall. "I'm not very good at this planning stuff."

Arms about her waist the feel of her resting in his lap, damn he was surprised himself that he was able to stay focused enough to figure out what they might do after dinner. Pulling her just a tad tighter against him letting her feel the stir of arrousal beneath her. He gave a slight kiss to her neck. "Well I could think of a few things." A wink. "Id suggest drinks....perhaps a little dancing? I mean im sure a resourceful girl like yourself must have a false ID handy in such a case? Otherwise we could just curl up in front of a fire and enjoy eachothers company?"

Chloe grinned and rubbed against him teasingly. She quite enjoyed where she sat. Rolling her eyes at the wink she planted a quick and soft kiss upon his lips.

She thought about his two options. She usually borrowed her friends ID, and it wasn't fake. They looked somewhat alike, and Chloe usually slipped in, though she was at least two years younger than her. "I think the dancing idea sounds cool . . ." She grinned. "That okay with you then?"

It was that teasing little wiggle that sent his hands to roaming trailing feather light across her body....above the clothes of course as he held her against him. "Dinner and dancing it is then." A grin on those features as he glanced to the clock. "We still have about an hour and a half before anyone even decides to show up....what would you like to do to kill the time?"

Chloe smiled contently at his hands. She tilted her head to him and kissed him softly at first, then more deeply. "Hm . . ." She followed his gaze up to the clock "Not sure. Ideas?" she suggested, a smile playing on her lips as she began a trail of kisses down his jaws to his neck.

Reveling in the feel of those lips trailing across his neck. His hands continued their roaming of course now they reached the bottom of her shirt,hands sliding up underneath fingertips trailing across the bare warm skin. "I could think of a few ideas."

Chloe bit her lip softly and kissed him a bit more passionate. She giggled slightly. "You do remember we're at school, right?" She asked, tracing his chest with a smile. She gave him a quick peck. "We'll be alone soon enough."

A mock frown at that though he gave a little sigh. "You are correct. Of course we still got an hour and some change just to be close?" A wink tossed to her as he gave her another kiss just thinking about tonight. Planning that evening to the best of his ability.

Chloe smiled brightly. "Yea, true." She rubbed against him again, giving him a soft kiss on his neck where she breathed in his scent. She pulled back with a smile. She wouldn't wait for tonight

The day passed without incident after their hour and some change together. Though during his classes he had been gettingsome old looks. A little more whispers behind hands from some of the girls, a little more note passing than normal. All of it raised his curiosity though he didn't know if it was just normal or if something had changed since him and chloe had made their date for tonight, by the time it was her class period he was actually pondering the idea that she had told someone. Setting up the lesson as all the class took their seats. The final bell rang before he turned around.

As English rolled around, she had noticed her friends were keeping more to themselves. In gym, the guys were making jokes about her and Patrick. They said they were kidding, and she laughed it off. All girls had a small crush on that particular teacher.

Chloe walked in, sitting in her normal seat with her friends. They all started quizzing each other about the test. They fell silent as the paper was being passed around.

She glanced down at the questions. She hadn't the slightest clue of any of them. The bell ran, announcing class was done. She walked up and handed her paper in, not feeling too great about it. She was sure she would fail. With a sigh, Chloe headed to her art option.

After school was done Chloe walked back to his room and set her bag on the floor, propping herself up on the desk, watching him mark. "Did you mark my test yet?" she hated to be pushy, but...

With the test passed out, he just sat back and began grading other assignments. Eyes flicking up every now and again, to do a teachers duty of checking ot make sure there was nobody cheating. Before eyes fell back to the assignments in front of him. The bell rang and all the students had filed out past his desk dropping the tests off on the corner of his desk. Then the rest of the day went off without a hitch. At the final bell and Chloe walked back into the room. He glanced up from his grading. "I did..." A slight frown as he flipped through the loose pages before he found hers, handing it to her. "Either you're not studying or perhaps you need someone to tutor you on the material?" A slight arch of the eyebrow, and she could see a whole hell of a lot of red checks and a 'C-' circled at the top of the page. "Decent, better than your last one....but not improving enough...i'm sorry Chloe."

Chloe waited patiently as he found hers. She hopped off the desk and glanced at it then handed it back to him. "I don't need a tutor," she said bluntly.

She ran her fingers through her black hair. Her parents were gonna shit a brick once they saw this. She sighed, sitting back on the desk. "Whatever, its a cool mark..." she played with the ends of her hair. "So um,... about dinner..."

"I know you know the material....perhaps its the way the test was written?" Said more to himself than anything. hell this was his first teaching job. So this stuff was all knew to him so it could be plausible that her grades reflected a failing on his part other kids scores aside. Though at the hesitant way she brought up dinner he arched an eyebrow. "Cancelling on me so soon?"

Chloe bit her lip. "No, no..." She just had to study more. She let out a breath then smiled slightly. "No, no, I'm not cancelling at all... Do you have any objections of me picking you up?" She asked, a bit hesitant. She wasn't sure how he'd respond to that.

Back
Top Bottom