Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mostly Plot Roleplays for Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxWriter

Cluster
Hi there my name is Moon! it's a pleasure to meet you all!!! I am a Female and this is my request thread and I can't wait to have some fun!​

Preferences:

Large Posts: 2-5 FULL paragraphs.

Modern Fantasy. Traditional Fantasy.

2 parts plot 1 part smut.

Proper English.

No TXT Speak in the Roleplay.

Thread RP's only.

** read my F-List. You do not have to like everything, but at least you'll know what I will and won't do.

**You MUST PM me when requesting a Roleplay! I WILL ignore all Posts on this request thread!

Please indicate who will be playing what gender pairing you want to play.

I am willing to play MxM, MxF MxFuta FxFuta, Cunt boy, cross dresser, trap, Tentacle thing (anything and everything but FxF, sorry ladies.) I do not care what Gender you are in RL, so long as you can play your part correctly.

I will Accept Fandom Role-plays for

Harry Potter:
Marvel Cinematic Universe. (Avengers, Iron Man, Agents of Shield ETC)

Here is a list of Plots and/or idea's I have for OC. feel free to pick one from the list, or offer one of your own!

Who am I?- They have no idea who they are, where they are or how thy got there. They are hurt, hunted, terrified and hve been living on the streets for a while or might have been abused. Impossible to know until they begin to remember, if they ever remember. Cut up, thin, frightened and cold who would help a person suffering from severe amnesia?how long before before it becomes evident that the person, isn't as innocent as they appear.? Are they a genetic experiment? A Child from a Crime Family, an Assassin, A Mythical creature? Perhaps a world renowned thief or a runaway abuse victim. How long can they stay hidden with powerful people looking for them? Can they survive long enough to remember who they are?

The Hunter- The Hunter, a person of renown skill and a source of deep fear for all who know of them. The Hunter is a skilled assassin who always kills who they have been hired to kill. Once you are in The Hunters sights, there is no escape. No where to hide, no where to run, bribes, threats and pleading has no effect. Once you are on the list, you just die. So when someone ends up in The Hunter's focus, why don't they kill? What could possibly have the hunters attention? A special power? A certain innocence? A history? Whatever it is, The Hunter has decided that they want you, and they always get what they want.

Cyber Games- it's the newest Game, of the highest Caliber. A full immersion system that allows a person to full be IN the game! The newest RPG Free Roam game is all the rage, and no one can resist the allure of the worlds best full immersion game. One lucky young man or woman, will win the Game, and the full system. When you slip into the game for the first time, it's a rush of pure delight, you can see, you can smell, you can hear the game all around you. The graphics so amazing, you can actually feel the cold skin of the frogs, the tickle of the grass... and you have to wonder... what else can you experience? More importantly, what deadly secrete does the game hold?(I can play the Dungeon Master(monsters and quests) or I can play the Player. most monsters and creatures welcome. Anything you want to play, or be played, just ask!)

ISDTF The Immortal Special Division Tactical Force is a group that doesn't exist made up of people and creatures that are not real. Vampires, Werewolves, Archangels, Psiren, Fairies, Centaurs, anything you can imagine. These creatures have been classified as Immortal and often live along side humans peacefully. Not all Immortals are happy to live hidden, not all Immortals are happy with being denied their favorite prey. It is the job of the ISTDF to contain, control, and even kill any Immortal who breaks the rules. Rule Number One, Humans are Off Limits. Are you a Rule Breaker? A Runaway? Someone who didn't know they where immortal? A new recruit? Or just the wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time?

That's all I have for right now. Remember to PM ME! choose from the list or offer your own ideas!

RE: Kinky Slut Wants Some!

Hey if you still want to do the slave rp or the fallen angel one i would love to do those with you

RE: Kinky Slut Wants Some!

I would be very interested in doing your slave plot. If you'll have me of course. Though I have in mind what kind of character I would play. I would like to see any suggestion you'd like for what role I take.

As for you character I've had cravings of owning elves and having them submit to my whims.. So are you interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom