Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dancing with Death. Enos and ParallyzingLullaby

Der Tod held out a clean linen towel for her, "You move so freely under my touch. So warm and alive, it's intoxicating." he said.

Arianna cupped water in her hands and rinsed off the soap from her skin before she placed her hand on the edge of the tub and slowly stood up. She nodded her thanks to Der Tod for the towel and blushed lightly at his comment as she stepped out of the tub and into his embrace. “You make me feel alive when you touch me…” She whispered softly, her lips just shy of his chin.

Der Tod laughed outright at the sheer irony of that statement. "I have lived since the beginning of time and not once have I heard that," he said resting his cheek on her. "I do think, sometimes, that I rather like you. I may just keep you for myself when you die, perhaps wait a few thousand years to send you to heaven,"

Arianna smiled and giggled softly when he said her comment was something he heard for the first time. Her smile dropped ever so slightly when he admitted to liking her and thinking about keeping her around for some time before sending her to heaven. Even though inside she felt happy she couldn’t help but hold onto the wish that he would like her as she was right now, alive and kicking. It didn’t matter anymore. She didn’t have anyone to live for but herself and since she found herself falling for death with each passing second she spent with him she figured she was doomed to give in to his kiss soon enough. Perhaps what she felt was a mixture of innocent love and lust, something she could control.

Shifting within his arms she gently removed herself from his embrace and gripped the towel close to her body until she was able to wrap it around her petite frame. She gave him a shy look and felt a blush dust her warm cheeks. “I should get dried off…” She said softly. Raising a hand she pushed a few loose wet strands of her hair back from her face then turned around and made her way to the bedroom where her clothing was. Once she was inside the room the young woman raised her hands and unwrapped the towel from around her chest. She began to dry her heated skin with long slow strokes of the soft material of the towel.

Der Tod thought about following her, but somehow he thought she might want privacy. He would give her a little courtesy, for now. He supposed he owed it to her....

after all. As much as he really did like her...he hadn't told her the entire truth about his goal with her.

The young woman pulled the towel upwards and began to tend to each breast, carefully lifting one warm globe in the palm of her hand then the other so she could wipe under each one. Arianna moved the towel lower, dragging it down the flat surface of her stomach as she parted her lips and licked the lower one. Her wavy brunette hair danced over her slim shoulders as she leaned forward even more to push the towel down each of her legs. She slowly brought the material up the inside of her thigh and moved it over her sex lightly, a low moan rolled up her throat and slipped out of her mouth before she could stop it. She was obviously tender and quite sensitive from the talented fingers of that sexy blond devil. She noticed he hadn’t followed her to the bedroom but then she figured he might have had something to tend to. She finished drying herself off and dressed in a light nightgown that fell just shy of her knees. She climbed onto the bed and flopped onto her stomach tiredly, a long sigh flowed out of her mouth and she closed her eyes.

It was nearly noon before Arianna would see Der Tod again, he had done a bit of work in the night although as he was merely a single incarnation of a larger entity known as Death he could afford to take it easy. He had many other counterparts, some male, some female, some human, some bestial that roamed between the worlds and collected souls. They were in away all the same being, yet separate in form. Arianna would soon become acquainted with this as he had intentions of keeping her.

He greeted her with a kiss to her cheek. "Sleep well, pet?"

Arianna groaned softly and rolled over onto her side when she felt something touch her cheek. The sound of Der Tod’s voice pulled her out of her dream world and with slightly blurred vision she smiled up a his face. “Yes…” She answered. She blinked a few times to clear the blurriness out of her vision and slowly sat up she then leaned in and kissed his cheek softly. “Thanks for asking.” She added softly.

"I've another question for you..." he said cupping her cheek, she had rejected his advances in the beginning but he had a new confidence that she wouldn't be so keen to refuse him.

"...May I kiss you?"

She listened to what he had to say and leaned into him automatically when he cupped her cheek. Oddly enough his question didn’t surprise her in the least. She moved her legs so she was partially on her knees and she could face him better. “Before I give you my answer… I’d like to know something.” She raised her hand and placed it over his, the one on her cheek. “Why do you want me so bad?” She asked softly. She was curious but she also wanted to know before she fully gave herself over to him.

"At first it was because you got away," admitted Der Tod, "I always felt that you were mine by right, and I thought to perhaps force you to kiss me by littering your life with sorrow so that you'd wish escape. I changed my mind." he sighed and shrugged, "But it's been so long since I've had a warm hand on my skin, and I cannot remember a time when a woman wanted me as though I were a man, I want to take you with me. As a bride..."

Arianna listened to him carefully and was sure to keep her mouth shut until he had finished saying what he needed to. His original reason for wanting her did make sense, she in some ways felt that she cheated death by living when she should have died. However, the life she loved was gone and would never be the same again. She would always be on the run and always be lonely no matter where she went. Der Tod would be around but he didn’t belong to her. He was an entity that lasted forever, she would pass through the ages until old age took her life if she decided to decline his offer. When he said he changed his mind and finished the rest of his sentence she blinked in surprise. “A bride…” She echoed in a soft whispered. Shock eventually faded from her features as a sweet smile curved up her lips. “I’d be happy to go with you… to be your bride.” She said finally. Moving her weight onto her knees she placed each hand on either side of his face. “Kiss me…” She whispered and closed her eyes.

Der Tod smiled at her and took her into his arms, gently, almost tenderly he melded his mouth to hers and stole the breath from her lungs. When she grew weak and her legs gave out he picked her up and held her to him. Cradling her slight form against him until she went limp and her spirit left her body...

He set her corpse on her bed and folded her hands over her breast before turning to her shade. He smiled at her ghost and held out his hand to her.

"Come with me now..."

Arianna willingly went into his arms and felt her body shiver before the breath was stolen from her lungs the moment they kissed. Despite the fact she was dying she didn’t feel any pain, nothing but pure bliss and happiness. She watched him fold her hands over the breasts of her corpse then turn his attention to her. She returned his smile and reached out her hand to take his. She didn’t care if her soul now belonged to him or if he suddenly tired of her sooner rather then later. Arianna was happy she had the opportunity to meet Der Tod and survive the brief meeting but what she was most grateful for was the freedom he returned to her. She felt lighter and so much more peaceful than she had been in all her miserable gloomy life.

Holding her hand and smiling at her Der Tod took her with him into the darkness. The quiet peace of the endless chasm of his realm that stretched out before them

Back
Top Bottom