Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dancing with Death. Enos and ParallyzingLullaby

When she was freed Arianna quickly moved herself off the bed and straightened her clothing as she watched Der Tod weave a spell of death around the bastard that stole her freedom and nearly stole her innocence. A small speck of sympathy shot through her but she replaced that feeling with anger. The young woman simply stood aside and watched the handsome devil at work.

Finally Der Tod stepped back and blew in the man's face. The mortal swayed then toppled over, Der Tod stepped over to Arianna and stroked her cheek, "It will be many hours before he dies but I doubt in that time he'll be able to bother you," he smirked and kissed her brow.

Arianna watched Der Tod blow in the mans face, he swayed then fell over with a loud thud but she didn’t blink. She felt nothing for the man that was at deaths door but she did want him to leave her alone. When the handsome blond walked over to her, assuring her with that silky voice of his then kissed her brow oh so tenderly, she practically melted into a pool of relief at his feet. Releasing a soft sigh she raised her arms and wrapped them around the blonds waist, gently placing her head on his chest as she closed her eyes. She was exhausted, although she only lived in this house for a short time she felt every bit of her energy drain from her when that bastard cornered her. She had to stop letting people walk all over her but since she was used to obeying orders she wasn’t sure how. Sure, she had sass when the occasion called for it but she was human, and in a foreign situation that made her mind mush. All she wanted at the moment was to linger in the arms of death. She was aware of the land of the living but doomed to end up in the valley of the dead and it was about time she accepted that reality.

Der Tod traced idle circles into her back as he held her, "Are you sad then my dear? Perhaps thinking of accepting my kiss?" he said touching her hair lightly, "Tell me what's on your mind, pet."

The young woman leaned into the blonds chest but she gently shook her head no to his question. When he touched her hair she raised her chin and looked up at his face watching his lips move as he spoke again. She snapped herself out of that dazed state and straightened herself slightly. “I am thinking about it…” She looked away. “Because I have nothing and no one here for me… anything I’ve ever owned was given to me by my father.” She looked back at him. “I haven’t lived alone before but I’d like to try it… but…” She trailed off.

"You're afraid?" Der Tod finished for her, he lifted the corner of his mouth in a sort of half-smile. "I think you could, live on your own that is. However, I would suggest that before you make your escape you pick up a few nick-nacks from this fellows safe," he said gesturing to the man who was writhing and vomiting on the ground. "He won't be needing them where he's going, I know the combination...you won't even have to break the lock to get in, there's a rather large sum you can walk off with and that could get you started on your own."

She looked up at him hopeful. “The money was probably my fathers to start with.” She said, anger rising in her voice. However, she nodded to the blond and made her way out of the room and to where a safe was hidden behind a glorious painting on the wall. “What is the combination?” She asked softly.

"The combination is 36-24-12, your previous "owner" has little imagination." said Der Tod. "I would suggest taking the diamond necklace and the ruby rings, they should fetch a heavy sum with a jeweler. Then go for the paper money."

When Der Tod gave her the combination she quickly turned the knob to the appropriate numbers and smiled when the door opened with a little tug. She listened to the blonds advice and searched for a small satin bag to put the jewelry. When she found one she gathered the jewels then rolled the paper bills and stuffed them inside the bag. Tucking it under her arm she turned to face Der Tod. “I need to get out of her now… but I have to run to my room real quick.” She said, dashing out the door and down the hall to her room. Once inside she put her mothers heirloom in the black satin bag and grabbed a over sized purse to stuff it in along with anything else she might need. Satisfied with what she gathered she walked out of the room and moved quickly down the steps and out the door before one of the guests could say anything. She ran away from the house and out of the lengthy property as quick as her slender legs could take her. Once she was entering into a city like area she released a long shaky sigh and breathed in the fresh cool air touched her face. She was finally free… at least from enslavement.

"Well, you've emancipated yourself, but you're not home free yet. You need to use the cash to find an inn to stay at for the night. Then you need to find an apartment or something you can live in." he put an arm around her shoulder, "You have no idea how to do any of that, or where to go do you?" he asked.

Arianna dropped her shoulders down in defeat and nodded to his question. She had absolutely no idea how to go about doing any of that. She knew what an inn was but she didn’t know where they were and as far as an apartment... She sighed softly. “No, I don’t… but I will learn.” She added then began walking in the direction of the houses and churches in front of her. There were many people out an about doing different things, all in a hurry or panic. She watched a thief steal a woman’s purse and run. There was more to meets the eye than what her novels explained. Alas, Arianna enjoyed a good adventure and this was her time to shine and shine she would.

"First the in my dear, I know the location of absolutely every place in the world and there's an in just around that corner. It's quiet and clean and not too expensive, I'm sure a soft bed and a hot bath will do you well." said Der Tod. "When the time comes to find the apartment and sell the jewels I'll tell you what to do, first use the paper money."

The young woman took Der Tod’s advice and walked in the direction of the inn. When she was asked to pay at first she blinked, confused with how he was asking for the money. When he pointed to her bag she snapped out of her dazed stated and pulled out some bills. Quickly counting the proper amount first she handed it to the man who raised his brow at her but accepted the money and handed her a bronze key. Nodding politely she turned and walked up the stairs to where her room was on the second floor, at the end of the hall. Opening the door she walked inside then closed it behind her and released a long sigh. Being just like a regular person was going to be harder than she thought.

"Take's a bit of getting used to doesn't it?" remarked Der Tod as he stretched his long body out on the bed. "What's your plan from this point on?" he asked.

Arianna sighed and walked over to the bed, she dropped the bag on the other side then flopped backwards onto the bed she slightly bent her arms over Der Tod’s lower legs. “I honestly don’t know…” She whispered then rolled to her side and looked up at him. “I wonder if there is a bathing room here.” Shifting onto her other side she got up off the bed and began hunting through the doors for the one with a tub. She might not have known what she wanted to do at this point but she knew one thing, she definitely wanted a bath.

Der Tod grinned and stood, taking her by the elbow he led her to a small room with a tub. "here we are, you can was up here." he said. He leaned against the wall and waited, unless she made him leave he was going to stay right here and watch her bathe.

The young woman gasped in surprise when the tall blond gently took her by the elbow and guided her to where the bathing room was located. She stood in front of the large steel tub and turned her back on it to give him on questioning look. “Are you… staying for the show?” She asked raising a brow in amusement.

Instead of waiting for him to say anything she went about getting hot water, towels and soap from the employees of the inn. The soap smelled like wild flowers which was a nice change from the same scent that lingered on her body from that bastards place. When the tub was full of hot water and the workers were gone she ran her fingers along the surface of the water before turning her attention to the buttons on her dress.

Sighing she shrugged her shoulders to get the rest of the now loose clothing off and walked out of the pool of fabric around her dainty feet after it slid down over her curves. Lifting one leg then the other she stepped into the tub and hissed softly as she sank herself up to her breast line.

Arianna leaned herself back and rested against the warm steel of the edge of the tub. The water felt wonderful on her skin and she moaned softly when it slid between her fingers and rolled down her body. Sucking her breath into her lungs she pushed herself under the warm liquid to wet her long hair.

Der Tod merely grinned when she asked if he was staying. After the tub had been filled and she'd slipped in he softly crept up to her and took the soap, lathering up his hands he began to rub her shoulders, "today's been exhausting for you hasn't it?" he asked leaning in to kiss her wet neck.

Arianna groaned softly and allowed her head to lull to the side slightly as her muscles unwound under the gorgeous devils talented hands. She released a soft sigh. “Yes… it has been, but if I’m anything it’s persistent.” She added, stopping the idea of her giving in to him and accepting the path of death. The place on her neck he had kissed seemed to pulse softly, silently begging for more attention. Arianna moved her arms up and carefully grabbed her hair she pulled it up into a messy bun and held it in place while he worked his magic.

Der Tod loved how she responded to him and when she relaxed into his hands he took the opportunity to stroke her from her shoulders down her side. His lips touched her neck again, kissing and sucking lightly at the sensitive skin.

The young woman shivered when Der Tod slid his hand from her shoulder and moved it down her side. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth and chewed on it lightly before she released it along with a sensual moan that came from within her throat. Shifting her legs under the water she spread them apart and gently took the blond mans hand and placed it on her lower belly, she then slowly slid it lower and lower as she arched her back in anticipation of his touch.

Der Tod grinned into her neck at her boldness, he pressed two fingers against her tender, pink, secret flesh and began to rub gently, his other hand came up to cup her breast and gently stroke her nipple. "Is this what you want, pet?" he whispered into her neck, suddenly he plunged his fingers inside of her, "tell me, do you like it when I do this?"

Arianna moaned softly as she wiggled her hips slightly, gently pushing herself up into his touch. When he curved his hand under one of her breasts and began to tease her nipple she arched her back even more. “Y-yesss….” She gasped her answer to his question as she felt her body tighten around his fingers. “Uh huh…” She moaned in reply to his last question then bent her legs at the knees and pulled them up to her chest to give him more access. Her head dropped back against the edge of the tub, exposing the smooth skin of her neck and the soft underside of her chin.

Der Tod pushed his fingers in and out of her while he let his thumb circle her clitoris. He laved her neck and cheek with kisses, twice coming perilously close to her tempting mouth. But he never let his lips touch hers, he simply tormented her and himself with the implication of a sweet kiss.

The young woman was practically delirious with pleasure. The soft moans and groans coming from her mouth and the erotic wriggling her body was performing under the blonds attention was a tell tail sign of the sexual peak to her aroused innocence. As she cried out her fingers wrapped tightly around the edges of the tub and her lips fell open as she breathed in then released her breath slowly, though shakily. Arianna raised her right hand and moved her fingers along the edge of Der Tod’s jaw line. She looked up at him from under a lusty heavy lidded haze that settled in her eyes. However the quickly cooling water fought with the lowering temperature in her body and she shivered, slowly pulling her hand away she straightened herself in the tub as she wordlessly began to tend to herself so she could climb out before she caught her death of a cold rather than the tempting kiss of death.

Back
Top Bottom