Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dancing with Death. Enos and ParallyzingLullaby

Der Tod was quite tempted to have her finish the job, but he had other things he wanted to do. "If you'll give me a moment, I can do something better, you're a virgin now. Would you like me to change that for you?" he asked.

Arianna felt her cheeks heat up with another blush when she heard his bold question. Oh it was tempting, oh so tempting she felt the wetness between her legs increase at the very thought but, she didn’t think she could go that far with him right now. So she was honest. “I-I’m not sure… I’m quite ready for that… yet.” She said softly, idly moving a finger down the side of his straining erection while her eyes dropped from his face to his sex then back up to his face. She looked away from him when she caught herself staring at his lips once again. Why did such an intimate moment make her want to allow that lethal kiss? A kiss was nothing compared to the intimacy between a man and a woman, was it?

"I won't stop you if you want to kiss me, you know the consequences though," said Der Tod as he saw her eyes move to his lips. "However, if you do not want me to take you tonight then you are free to finish what you started," he gestured to his still erect cock.

He was giving her choices now? Even so she didn’t wish to never feel anything again. Her life wasn’t horrible enough for her to throw everything away so easily. She did however, want to learn more about this man. She wanted to see what else he could show her, what other kinds of pleasure he could bring her too but first. She looked down at his erection then back up at his face as she moved up off her ass and onto her knees. She leaned in close to him and for a moment it looked like she was going to kiss his lips but at the last second she moved her mouth to his nose and kissed the tip rather playfully. Arianna grinned at him before she lowered her head and gently took the tip of his warm wet cock into her mouth once again. She took her time licking around the swollen head then down the sides, tracing each vein with the tip of her tongue. She even moved down further to nuzzle his balls and explorer move of his lower body before she focused her attention on the tip of his shaft once again, teasing him with quicker pulls of her lips and a stronger suction that she remembered got the most moans out of him.

The woman was infuriating and amazing. When she had seemed about to kiss him Der Tod had actually parted his lips for her in want. To his chagrin she had only kissed his nose but his disappointment didn't last long...she soon returned to his hard length and began to explore it, although she lacked any sort of style she had a wonderful curiosity and enthusiasm that made up for it and the pressure build in his hips again. With a ragged gasp he finally released, pulling himself away from her just before he ejaculated. He didn't know how she'd feel but it would probably not be the best idea for him to empty himself into her mouth on her first time preforming fellatio.

Arianna had read enough books to know what to expect when a man had reached the peak of his release but nothing prepared her for the intense sexuality of it all. The blond in front of her looked so incredibly sexy when he finally gasped raggedly as he released a thick stream of cum. She didn’t mind the fact he pulled himself away from her but she still wanted to know what the taste of pure essence was like. Moving her hand she slid her index finger through one of the creamy paths and brought it to her lips. Sticking out her tongue to tasted the liquid she raised her eyes to pin those violet orbs to those of his icy blue. “Delicious…” She whispered through a shy grin. Just when she was about to test Der Tod’s limits when it came to her sexual curiosity she heard a commotion downstairs and gathered from the sounds that it was her father coming back from the company. Gasping softly she scrambled off the bed and quickly pulled on a dress and danced around until she managed to get on stockings and a pair of matching shoes. She glanced at Der Tod over her shoulder and gave him a mischievous grin while she fixed her thick chocolate brown locks into an up doo on top of her head, securing it with pins and a hair decoration of some sort. When she was done she turned around and dashed from her room. Plastering a sweet smile on her face she walked through the house in search of her father so she could at least greet him like she always did. However, when she got down stairs her father wasn’t alone.

Der Tod followed her, he wasn't ready to leave yet... and besides, he had a feeling he'd be needed here very soon...

Mr. D’Lusienne turned to face Arianna just as she stepped down the stairs and walked up to stand beside him. He grinned when he noticed her looking at the other man with a questioning expression on her face but he hadn’t bothered to introduce them. Instead he turned his back on his daughter and lit the end of his cigar just as the other man reached out and grabbed his daughter.

“Wait… what’s going on?” She asked, wincing from the pressure the tight grip on her upper arms caused. The man holding her looked to be in his mid thirties, he had short black hair full and thick with curls. On his face was a trimmed mustache and beard that complemented the shape of his sharp jawbone. Although what had caught her attention long before any other feature was the color of his eyes, they were such a deep brown they looked as black and bottomless as the pits of hell.

Finally the lord of the house turned to look at his distraught daughter with a rather disinterested look on his face. “I’ve found a solution to my problems my dear daughter… you see.” He leaned in close and hooked his index finger and thumb under her chin to force her to look at him and nothing else. “The decision to give up my company or my wealth were both choices I couldn’t settle a final agreement on but you see…” He released her chin and glanced over her shoulder at the other man.

“I’ve made a deal that will insure I get to keep both AND have an appropriate place for you to stay… safe and out of trouble.” He added in a firm tone of voice. “Of course this deal hadn’t come without a high price… that being you my beautiful daughter.” He added with a malicious grin. He loved his daughter very much but over the years that love turned into a despicable hate that threatened his very sanity. This way he could clean his hands of her and start his life over in a sense.

“But.. w-wait… why… h-how couldn’t you?” She managed to get out between the soft sobs that slipped out from between her shaky lips. However, her father already dismissed her with a wave of his hand. “Take her away… she’s your concern now.” He said cruly before he turned and walked away. “PAPA!” Arianna screamed but her pleading voice fell on deaf ears as she was roughly pulled back and forced out the front door.

At the end of the front steps a car was parked and ready for her. She quickly jerked her arms back away from the man holding her but he grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face him. She hadn’t had any time to say a word before a flood of white hot pain seared across her face. He hit her! Her lips parted in surprise but she was far too surprised to give much more fight, with a push she was shoved head first into the vehicle and heard the harsh metallic sound of the door being slammed shut behind her.

Der Tod watched the scene unfold with his usual cool objectivity. On one hand it was tragic,Arianna was a beautiful woman and not in the least a bad person. But that was no guarantee for happiness, as he well knew. It was a shame but perhaps there was a silver lining. Maybe if he gave her the option a week from now she'd accept his fatal kiss and become his lover permanently. Well, as permanently as any of the others, though they'd been few and far between. Like the specter he was he slid himself into the seat next to Arianna, "This isn't going well for you is it pet?" he asked, "It's a shame I can't help you directly...against the rules, you know. But perhaps if you were to find away to...help yourself I could be permitted to intervene." Of course he was hinting that she should murder the bastard but a large part of him highly doubted that she'd do it. She didn't have the spine for it.

Arianna tear streaked face remained expressionless as she stared off into thin air. She didn’t seem to realize Der Tod was next to her let alone speaking to her. All she thought about was what her father said. Her mind rolled over all the good times they shared as father and daughter before her mother died. After her mother passed away everything had begun to fall apart then. All the delicate silk lace her life built itself upon began to rip at the seams and soon she found herself struggling to pick up the pieces. She knew her father always lived a life of luxury, he never had to life a finger to do anything nor did her mother. However, her illness put a heavy financial strain on the family assets and before she knew it things began to vanish. Heirlooms, her mothers jewelry, her dowry, her fathers savings, the mortgage on the house… everything but the income he would bring in from the company and the business itself. She couldn’t help but accept the fact her survival caused her family to fall into such a hidden poverty her father slowly went insane and never recovered. Arianna had to accept the fact she had no right to complain since she was living off borrowed time anyway. It was just a matter of time before she began invaluable to her new owner as well. She hadn’t had much time to linger on the subject because before she knew it the vehicle stopped and she was once again being manhandled, roughly pulled out of the car and up a set of stone steps to a mansion bigger than her fathers.

Der Tod growled in frustration, she wasn't in the slightest bit responsive to him, what did he have to do to get her to take some initiative? Give her a knife and yell "STAB HIM! STAB HIM!"? "Are you really going to just comply pet? Where was the fire you showed me when you refused my kiss? This isn't how it has to be, all this man needs is to meet with a fatal accident, such as falling down these steps, for instance." he said, really all she'd need to do was trip him and he'd go tumbling down. "It will be fast, as soon as he's out I'll swoop down and take care of the matter for good." he hissed in her ear.

The young woman continued walking but this time she had acknowledged the fact Der Tod was there and had been speaking to her. “If my father gets to keep what rightfully is his by me is giving up my freedom then that is what I will do.” She whispered then turned her head and looked at him. “I own him that much, especially since my illness was what caused this mess to begin with. Perhaps I should have died that day… at least then my father would still have his sanity.” She finished with a sad smile then walked up the rest of the steps. The man that just bought her from her father opened the door for her and walked in behind her. When the door was closed she jumped at the sound of him snapping his fingers. Soon a couple maids rushed down a set of stairs to greet them. “Make her look presentable… I have guests that are coming.” He ordered then turned and looked at Arianna like she was a piece of meat he wanted to devour.

After the Maids had scrubbed and dressed Arianna and she was again alone for a moment. Der Tod addressed her, "So do you regret being alive? I can fix that you know," he grabbed her chin roughly in his hand and brought her mouth a mere inch from his. His tongue darted out to trace her lips, "Just say the word and I'll take you from here, all your problems will be solved." he growled coming so close that the tip of his nose touched her cheek and his breath was alternately warm and cool on her lips.

Arianna gasped when the bold blond before her grabbed her chin and pulled her close to him, so close she thought he was going to kiss her and felt panic sink deep in her stomach. As Der Tod parted his lips and moved in close to her she automatically closed her eyes tightly but opened them simultaneously when she felt his tongue drag over the warm smooth surface of her lips. She shivered at the strange sensation of the warm and cold air coming from him, and when she felt his nose touch her cheek she hadn’t tried to move away from him, instead she closed her eyes. “If I am dead… my new owner will be out his new pet and my father will probably suffer for it.” She said softly, opening her eyes once more only to drop the dulled gaze to the ground.

"Your father deserves to suffer," said Der Tod, "Why don't you give up this disgusting self-loathing, self-blaming thing you have going on for you? It's depressing and, frankly, I'm appalled that a woman like you is just going to flop over for some misplaced sense of guilt."

“No he doesn’t… I alone made him what he is today!” She growled placing her hands on her hips as the fire returned to her eyes. “If you don’t like being around the person I’ve become then by all means… leave.” She said, dropping her hands. She was about to raise one to wipe off a gathering tear but it slid down her cheek before she could stop it. A knock on the door caught her attention and with a deep breath bursting her lungs she straightened herself and walked to the door to answer it. “The master has summoned you Lady D’Lusienne.” An aged maid stood at the door holding a satin covered box of some sort. “The master wanted you to wear this…” She quickly added when she noticed the young woman looking at the box. Opening it she revealed her mothers heirloom diamond set. “Oh don’t be so shocked Arianna my dear… those diamonds pale in comparison to your beauty.” Said a man in the hall before he stepped around the maid. He took the box from her wrinkled hands and carefully pulled out the necklace. Arianna felt as though her tongue was frozen to the roof of her mouth, stiff just like her body. The man of the house gently turned her around and lifted a few free strands of hair off the back of her neck. He carefully placed the necklace around her neck while he leaned his body in close and brought his lips to her ear. “I decided putting the jewelry on you would be just as fun as taking it off… I won’t want to be denying myself those simply pleasures.” He purred into her ear, causing her to shiver but not from pleasure or any type of desire. She was scared of him, terrified in fact. Obviously he had been one of her fathers financial backers, seeing her mothers jewelry and the riches this house hummed to life with was enough proof for her.

Der Tod flashed her a sardonic grin from across the room. Begin the downward spiral! Her life was only going to get much worse from here on in. "Want me to leave you here all alone to cope with this by yourself? Well, I think I can arrange that my dear." he didn't expect her to answer, she was the only one who could see him and if this man saw her talking to the air then he'd think her mad.

Sitting at the very end of a lengthy dinning room table, had never felt so awkward in all her life. Even though Arianna was in a huge room filled with gorgeous, filthy rich people she felt incredibly small. The master of the house hadn’t made things easier on her since he had been eyeing her all night. It was a look that spoke louder than words. Those words would be like ‘I can’t wait to get you alone so I can have my way with you’ or something along those lines. He was an attractive man, he had money and obviously power but nothing about him caused a stir in her. Finally when the dreaded time for all the guests to bid farewell had come Arianna managed to escape the hall and was dashing down a dimly lit hallway somewhere along the bottom floor. When everyone was leaving she caught a few gentlemen talking about the lord of the house and what she heard made her fear of him grow even stronger. She wasn’t sure how long it had been since she began running but to her body it felt like hours. Arianna released a loud and lengthy sigh as she stopped her mad dash and leaned back to rest against the wall. She had to have been crazy to walk into this nightmare so blindly. On one hand she was grateful for the fact she had a second chance at life and on the other hand she felt horrible because of what kind of man her father had become but death was right. It wasn’t her fault. Her father and mother made those choices while she was helpless and at the time she was all they cared about. When her mother died her father slowly began to sink into darkness, behaving like a gangster, spending money foolishly, drinking way too much, the list went on. She pretended not to see the destructive path he was heading down but the more she witnessed the deeper she drowned herself in guilt. A child at the age of ten wouldn’t have any influence on their parents besides wanting a pony for their birthday. She got every thing she ever wanted, every thing but love.

"Are you going to stand up and fight yet?" asked Der Tod materializing beside her. "I can't help you directly but I can give you the tools to free your self." he said moving close to her and wrapping an arm around her waist. He leaned in close so that his warm breath tickled her ear, "There's an unguarded knife laying in the room just down the hall to your left, now's the time to grab it. Or, if you want something more subtle, follow the corridor to your right until you reach the end and slip out the door and into the garden, there you'll find some oleander. Slip that into his soup and he'll get very ill, then once the poison has taken full effect he will die."

Arianna gasped and spun around so quickly she nearly lost her footing, but she managed to correct her balance and faced Der Tod properly. She willingly moved closer to him when he put his arm around her waist and shivered when she felt his cool breath on her ear as he spoke. She understood what he was saying but she was so relieved to be around him again she couldn’t help but lean back into his chest. She wanted to badly to fall into his arms and lose herself in a night of bliss once more, just one more time before she allowed her mind to sink into darkness. Arianna hadn’t liked the idea of using the knife but the oleander caught her attention and she whispered the word thoughtfully. “I understand…” She whispered then carefully moved in his arms so she could face him. Leaning forward she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest. “I should have listened to you…” She admitted.

Der Tod chuckled softly, "Yes you should have, it's not to late though." he wrapped his arms around her and ran his hands over her back. "I will help guide your hand should you lose your nerve," he whispered into her ear as he took the lobe into his teeth and tugged gently. "But know this, once you knowingly give someone to me you'll be more deeply connected to me," his hand moved up her side and cupped her breast gently, "Hmmm, the thought of you doing my bidding makes me so...." he tweaked her nipple through the cloth of her dress before sliding his hand down to her groin. "Hot," he cupped her mound firmly.

She nodded to show him she understood what she had to do. When she felt his teeth gently tug her earlobe she shivered and seemed to lean into him. The next thing he said made her frown slightly but the expression faded away into one of pure desire as he cupped her breast and tweaked her nipple as he taunted her with such a naughty statement. When Der Tod completed his sentence and placed his hand over her heated pussy lips she groaned softly. Leaning in to breath in his scent as the word hot came out of his mouth. A mouth she was staring at once again. However, the sound of a commotion taking place not that far down the hall from her drew her attention away. With an eager bow Arianna bid him farewell before she dashed off to find the exit that lead into the garden. It didn’t take her long to find her destination the herb however took some time to find. She was a well educated young lady so she knew many things about nature. She recognized the oleander right away when she spread the thick shrubbery. She quickly picked parts of the green plant and stuffed then between her breasts before she hurried back into the house. The maids were serving tea to other guests while the men drank brandy and smoked disgusting cigars. Arianna hadn’t been living here all that long but she made a point of knowing her surroundings. She knew where they kept the pre prepared food for the meals they would have tomorrow. Slipping into the kitchen she searched through a few sealed pots until she found one with what looked like some sort of chicken and vegetable soup. Looking around she made sure she was alone before she sprinkled the herb into the mix. She knew this meal was for the man of the house only, if any was shared it would be with the men he had invited to stay the night. She didn’t seem to mind if they died from eating the coup since they plotted to do such horrible things to her against her will. Anger filled her, she had been under the feet of men all her life. Her father had been an exception up until the day he sold her like she was nothing more then a common slave girl, or worse, a whore with no future. Arianna jumped and let out a surprised gasp when she heard someone coming out of the storage area not far from where the kitchen was. She moved herself around the small prep tables and inched closer to the door until she was sure she was safe enough to make a mad dash down the hall. However, once she stepped out the door strong unyielding arms grabbed her, a searing pain exploded in her head before all went black.

Der Tod watched Arianna place the poisoned herb into the soup, Good girl," he thought to himself as he watched her with interested. When she dashed out of the kitchens he was certain that she had a clear shot to safety but she ran directly into a brawny manservant and the great hulking brute had struck her hard enough to cause her to lose consciousness. With gritted teeth Der Tod followed in the shadows as the manservant dragged Arianna to her new master. The one that had less than a day to live and Der Tod had half a mind to draw out his ending....

While Arianna slept the occupants of the house ate and filled there belly with enough alcohol to make them drunk for a few days. She had still been asleep by the time nightfall forced the sun back underground. Her mind was spinning with such odd dreams but she hadn’t shown any signs of waking up just yet. In her dream the distorted and bright colored background soon cleared to reveal a beautiful garden. She smiled then let out a long sigh as she leaned herself back into the trunk of the tree she was sitting under. The sun was warm on her skin, chasing away the chill in her petite frame. The heat seemed to grow hotter and move in strange places. Her perfect brows furrowed together when she felt the heat become wet as it traveled over her shoulder, along the plump curve of her breasts down the middle of her stomach to her most intimate place. Arianna blinked rabidly and pulled herself out of the dream as she jerked her body back and partially sat up. She immediately brought her hand up to her head and felt the large bump on the back of her head, the painful throb was making her vision blur but she could still make out the fact she wasn’t in her room. Her violet eyes narrowed on the face of her new master, a cocky grin twisted his wet lips up at one corner. “You taste so damn good.” He murmured, moving faster than she could blink he placed both his arms on either side of her body and she pressed herself further back against the headboard. “And now you belong to me…” He continued, moving his face in for a lingering lust filled kiss but she quickly turned her head to the side so he couldn’t kiss her. He frowned and reached out a hand to grasp her chin and force her to look at him. “You will do as I say Arianna, I have absolutely no problem with beating a women into submission.” He growled coldly.

Der Tod railed angrily as the man assaulted what was his! Arianna belonged to him! This was unforgivable! He took a wild swing at the man, his first punch passed through him. Although the man had eaten the soup the oleander hadn't kicked in quite yet he swiped again. Nothing! A third time, and his fist connected with the mortals abdomen, a sharp pain shot through the human as his body began to react to the first pangs of the poisoning, first nausea and stomach pain, then vomiting would follow along with blurring vision. Der Tod raked his fingers over the man's eyes. In a few hours his heartbeat would slow and then his system would shut down...

Back
Top Bottom