Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My English Professor Is a Vampire! (lake & amaya)

theresalake

Meteorite
Blood.

It was a simple as that. There was one thing and only one thing that Allister Carnet craved. His nostrils burned with the smell of the city. A putrid place, but good for hunting. He had only been in the city for a short time. Prior, he lived in England. His lack of aging had caused unwanted attention. So, he fled. He had gotten a teaching job at the local college with no problem. He hadn't even had to glamour anyone. All he had to do was change his birth year. 1314 to 1984. No muss. No fuss.

His cellphone began beeping incessantly. He pulled it out of his pocket woth furrowed eyebrows. It was his calendar. His class was starting in thirty minutes, and he still hadn't fed. He would have no hope of making it to class on time if he did. With a sigh of frustration, he climbed into his modest four door sedan and headed to the school. He sat out the lesson plans and sat down at his desk. The pain from not eating was like daggers into his organs. Today would be a short class.

He ran a hand through his medium length black hair and waited on the students to pile in. When everyone was seated, he began his lecture on William Faulkner. About an hour in, he could barely think. Their hearts were beating so loud that it was drowning out his thoughts. He could hear their sweet blood rushing through their veins. "We're going to end early tonight. We're going to do a quiz over the vocabulary on Wednesday night. As always, I'll be here at my desk if you need anything." He loved teaching. It was the one thing from his human life that never changed. So, despite his physical pain, he waited patiently at his desk. His normally pale blue eyes were ringed with black. It was getting to be too much.

The young girl was late as always, living alone since a teen taking care for herself. That girl had not a lot of free time to spend. Working all a day as a cashier and dog walker to earn her living,she could only attend night classes. Not afraid to express herself, although she was shy and naive underneath. Not too tall 5'2, thin 90 pounds, dark bluer eyes and long black hair her looks would make most men pay attention to her. She wearing tight jeans, black riding boots and long shirt that would cover her sexy ass wide to cover her 32B size firm breast. She would be careful not to provoke anyone, only too look at her business.

She rushed outside form the fast food, jumping on her bike and riding to collage. She noticed it was night again, although she liked darkness having to to take late classes and working two jobs would make her easily tired. As her thoughts were spacing away she had already passed the main gate of the collage. She was 10 minutes late. She sighed when she reached the class entrance as she knocked at the door and entered. She would sit behind at a dark corner trying not to draw much attention.

Making softly moves she opened her books and note book as she listen at the teacher informing them they would end early, but "what quiz" she whispered a bit scared as she had not studied. She was trying to think "how would I manage to pass this" as she gazed at the teacher.

Once the room cleared our, Allister noticed the girl at the back of the classroom. She smelled heavenly. Trying to keep his voice even, he spoke. "I'm afraid I don't know your name, Miss. What can I help you with?" He stood. He was 6'5 and weighed around 175 lbs. His arm muscles ripples the fabric of his black button up shirt. It was hard to find jeans that would fit, so his were custom made. His long legs carried him gracefully back to her.

Allister sat facing her with his butt on the desk in front of her. His feet were in the chair. He looked the small girl over. It wouldn't be hard to overpower her. He liked that in a meal. Meal? No. That was a definite no. He never fed from his students. The hunger was taking over. It couldn't go like this much longer.

She gazed at him approaching closer at her desk as she looked worried for not having studied the vocabulary the past days, she had no idea if she would manage alone study enough for it. "I'm Alise "she said calmly "I think I 'd need help to manage to write a C, haven't studied for a while" she admitted honestly looking at him. She would push her hair behind her ear to notice his figure and mostly his long legs.

She would be confused not knowing if she should just ask for help or would that be too much. But she could notice he was staring at her strange, and most off all he felt a bit dangerous. She sighed lowering her head "Would you able to help me.Sir?" she asked curious.

Back
Top Bottom